☺Clumsy People☺ discussion

Introducing Me: The Clumsy Person

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Camilla (new)

Camilla | 23 comments This discussion is for introducing you. (Whom I hope is a clumsy person) I have a few exceptions, but... HERE'S WHERE YOU POST YOUR INTRODUCTIONS!

message 2: by Camilla (new)

Camilla | 23 comments Let's start with this: I'm not extremely clumsy. I am actually graceful. But sometimes I do every clumsy things, which is why I joined this group. I have had very funny and clumsy experiences that I'd like to share with you and they are so much fun to relive, even though most of the time, they were painful. :)

message 3: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 51 comments Be free to share!

message 4: by Camilla (new)

Camilla | 23 comments Oh trust me, I will!

message 5: by Camilla (new)

Camilla | 23 comments 1) I was @ my friend's house and there was snow outside, and we were going to go out and play. I was putting on my snowboots, and my feet were halfway out of the boots.

I was walking down their stairs and I tripped on my showlaces. I rolled and crashed down the stairs into their coat closet. It really, really hurt, but I laughed. I had a bruise on my knee for the longest time!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

hi
i am a mess
one time, i was walking to x-country and, i walked into the stop sign, my head made a booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooning soud and my friends will not let me live it down

message 7: by Angie (new)

Angie W | 2 comments Hi everyone =D

I randomly walk into walls ^.^

message 8: by eMiLy ¡¡™ (new)

eMiLy ¡¡™ (e97shortstuff) | 221 comments ok how do u do that

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Howdy.
I drop things ever five minutes, I trip over flat surfaces, I am uncoordinated, I often have difficutly speaking clearly, I crash into things...the list goes on and on forever.

message 10: by Angie (new)

Angie W | 2 comments Emily wrote: "ok how do u do that"

Haha, I'm not sure. Happens all the time at school. I look somewhere else for literally one second and I either bump into someone or something @_@ lol I guess that's why I avoid sports teams at all costs xD

message 11: by eMiLy ¡¡™ (new)

eMiLy ¡¡™ (e97shortstuff) | 221 comments lol

message 12: by eMiLy ¡¡™ (new)

eMiLy ¡¡™ (e97shortstuff) | 221 comments yea

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

my name is kjirsten and I'm not extremely clumsy but I have had alot of horrible clumsy moments

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

hey... i fall and drop alot of things :)

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 11 comments Hello, I'm emily! I've had more bruises than I can say, I've nearly broke my neck 4 times, and walls, gravity, any kind of sports equiment, and my feet try to kill me everyday!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

hey names haz i am a very clumsy person...i have done to many things that people would laugh at for example triping out of nowhere

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

:) heyy

message 18: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 19, 2010 11:29AM) (new)

hey Werty

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

hi hazuma!! :)

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

☺☻♦♣♠•◘○

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

how do you do that?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

push alt and 1 at the same time...do the same with the other nubers also

message 23: by eMiLy ¡¡™ (new)

eMiLy ¡¡™ (e97shortstuff) | 221 comments Hi i am emily and in the past week my lower half of m body is covered in bruises and scratches and scabs, also on monday i fell down the stairs and fell of my bike

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

umm weird i relized i never intrdouced myself
Heyy im Jill and i am constantley fallin, tripin etc.
Ohh sorry about this group being dead for awhile but i really!!! wanna bring it back
check out my 100 peopple goal and tell mme wat u think