10,000 Pages in 2010 discussion

please delete this topic

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (sherrij2003) How are you liking the Sarah Dessen books? I've read them all and loved them. What one is your fave?

Also how is Sloppy Firsts? I heard they were good books.

message 2: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (sherrij2003) How are the Clique books?

message 3: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Keep going Ginny! (After we reach 10 000 pages, do you know what the next goal is?)

message 4: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (sherrij2003) How are you liking the Private books? I've read them all and love them. Are you going to read the spin-off series the Prividege books? Also, have you seen the webseries based on the first 4 books? (Sorry that was a lot of questions)!

message 5: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Ginny wrote: "Nope, but my next personal goal is 30,000 pages"

Mind if I steal your goal and use it as well? ;)

message 6: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Ginny wrote: "Rhms-alpha (Zakiya) wrote: "Ginny wrote: "Nope, but my next personal goal is 30,000 pages"

Mind if I steal your goal and use it as well? ;)"

Of course not! Feel free to use it, Zakiya :)
It'..."

I don't even think you can copyright this stuff . . . can you? Lol :)

message 7: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (sherrij2003) How was 20 boy summer?

message 8: by Heather (new)

Heather T (horrorvacui000) How was Spirit Bound?

message 9: by Sherri (last edited May 24, 2010 04:06PM) (new)

Sherri (sherrij2003) I loved this series...how did you like it? Are you going to read the other 3? You don't see many people who have read them.

message 10: by Heather (new)

Heather T (horrorvacui000) How was Twenty Boy Summer?

message 11: by Heather (new)

Heather T (horrorvacui000) Should have looked. Sorry. Thanks though. I've been curious.

message 12: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Great going, Ginny! So have you finished the entire Sweep series now? How many books are there? :D