Clean Romances discussion

Welcome!! > Hello!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aubrey (new)

Aubrey I am relatively new! I love to read! (Epecially good romance novels :) ) I have been enjoying reviewing some of your stories and am excited to be a part of this group!

So hi!

message 2: by Arch (new)

Arch  | 117 comments Welcome Aubrey.

message 3: by Jaimey, Co-Mod (new)

Jaimey (jaimeygrant) | 409 comments Mod
Hi, Aubrey! Welcome to the group. We're always delighted to have new members. :o)

message 4: by Aubrey (new)

Aubrey Thank you! Nice to meet you. :)

message 5: by Aubrey (new)

Aubrey By the way! I finished making comments on your story Jaimey! Thanks for letting me! :)

message 6: by Jaimey, Co-Mod (new)

Aubrey wrote: "By the way! I finished making comments on your story Jaimey! Thanks for letting me! :)"

I just read your comments and you had some really great ones. I will definitely be making a few changes since there were a couple things that more than one reader mentioned was confusing.

Thank you so much for taking the time to critique my story. I really appreciate it. :o)

message 7: by Aubrey (new)

Aubrey No problem! It was a good story! Are you entering it into a competition?

message 8: by Joyce, Group Creator (new)

Joyce | 592 comments Mod
Welcome, Aubrey! So glad you've joined our group! I hope you find many great reads on our shelves and hop in on any discussions that interest you. (Or feel free to start one of your own! :-) )

message 9: by Jaimey, Co-Mod (new)

Aubrey wrote: "No problem! It was a good story! Are you entering it into a competition?"

Kind of. I am submitting it to an anthology project. Mostly, it was a writing exercise to see if I can handle "light" and contemporary. (I have a tendency to write really dark, somewhat disturbing Regency romances.) I'm thrilled that so many liked the story. :o)

message 10: by Joyce, Group Creator (new)

Joyce | 592 comments Mod
I liked it, Jaimey! I really, REALLY liked it! :-)

message 11: by Aubrey (new)

Aubrey Well, I really enjoyed it! :)