Snowclan and others discussion

Snowclan RP > this is the role play

Comments Showing 1-50 of 68 (68 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Cece (new)

Cece ((back to the rp))
"Hey Nightlion wait up!"called Wildfire

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Icestar noticed that Snowclan looked empty and she wondered if Rainfire had already set up the patrols. "I'll go look for her" she thought as she went off to find her deputy

message 3: by Cece (new)

Cece Izzy wrote: ""You have to stay here Wildfire. I can't take you with me" meowed Nighlion."

"Why? Nobody needs to be healed and the clan always needs more food.and it will be more enjoyable if you have someone to talk to. " meowed Wildfire.((NOT MENT IN A ROMANTIC WAY!!))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"oh, Rainfire wont be mad" meowed Icestar as she walked in " i heard you two and you are right Wildfire, and if Rainfire says different tell her it was from me."

message 5: by Cece (new)

Cece "Please Icestar?"

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 23, 2010 12:27PM) (new)

"I guess" Icestar replied

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 27, 2010 07:04AM) (new)

"u had better be" Icestar replied sternly

message 8: by Cece (new)

Cece Izzy wrote: ""Thanks so much we'll be back by sundown" meowed Nightlion happily"

"Come on Nightlion!"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"well now then, speaking of my deputy where has Rainfire gone ???" Icestar murmured to herself as she padded back to the leader's den

message 10: by Cece (new)

Cece ♫ ♫ The Fame Mons┼ er♫♫ (Em) wrote: "Waterfog opened her mouth and scented the air. She turned around.
"Hey Guys...How's it going?""

"good Waterfog and you"

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 27, 2010 07:05AM) (new)

oddly enough Icestar walked right on in((ooh mysterious :3 )) " what is going on Waterfog , what are you doing out here ,are you out catching prey ?" she meowed

message 12: by Cece (new)

Cece Izzy wrote: ""Ya what r u doing her?" asked Nightlion curiously"

((icestar or waterfog?))

message 13: by Cece (new)

Cece " I'll go talk to her if you want, Icestar?"

message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 27, 2010 07:07AM) (new)

"i was asking if you were on a patrol on not questioning you . I have a right to be curios , don't I ???" meowed Icestar calmly

message 15: by Cece (new)

Cece "yes icestar"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh well Waterfog can do what she likes " she sighed " it doesnt really matter, she'll get over it"

message 17: by Cece (new)

Cece I'm think there is a blizzard coming on. Starclan sent me a message that there would be a huge blizzard but I don't know when."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"I dont really know " she meowed frustrated as she walked off.
why did everyone have to ask her what to do. there was a perfectly good deputy in Snowclan

message 19: by Cece (new)

Cece Hannah wrote: ""I dont really know " she meowed frustrated as she walked off.
why did everyone have to ask her what to do. there was a perfectly good deputy in Snowclan"

((because ur here and Elini isn't))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Birdtalon was out hunting

message 21: by Cece (new)

Cece ((ok i won't came to u anymore its just ur in charge of the clan))

message 22: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 23, 2010 12:29PM) (new)

((i no but ur r the med cat u shood be all like i think for myself))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Icestar walked out in to the open forest remembering when she first came to Snowclan
It was a cold winter morning when the cat that would become her mentor ( Sweetfoot, she is now dead) found her without a mother and brought her into the clan where she worked her tail off and in the end it really paid off for it was the reason the leader chose her

message 24: by Cece (new)

Cece Hannah wrote: "i no but ur r the med cat u shood be all like i think for myself"

((right sorry))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Lilypool padded through the forest, occasionally stopping and scenting the air for prey. After a couple minutes when she scented the air, Lilypool smelled a vole, dropping in a hunting crouch she spotted it, eating an acorn. Lilypool stalked forward. With a final look she pounced on a vole, killing it with one bite. After scratching a shallow hole in the ground, she buried the carcass and padded away, senses still alert for prey.

message 26: by Cece (new)

Cece Wildfire padded back to camp with a mouse in her jaws.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Icestar stalked back into camp.
Where was Rainfire. she needed her to be here because she had other things to do, besides find Waterfog.

message 28: by Cece (new)

Cece Wildfire padded deep into her den to chek her supply of herbs.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Icestar sighed. She could remember when her adopted sister died . Deerpelt died saving her from a fox. SHE was the reasdon Icestar worked so hard. SHE was the reason Icestar had to be chosen for deputy . As she rembered she murmered" it was all for you "

message 30: by Cece (new)

Cece Wildfire wondered where Nightlion had go to so she went to go look if he was in camp.

message 31: by Eleni, The TuRf MonSTEr.. and this is my sidekick joe (new)

Eleni | 2 comments Mod
It was early morning and Rainfire was organizing patrols, something was wrong about that day, he could feel it...

message 32: by Cece (new)

Cece Wildfire went to look for someone to gather herbs with. Mabey an apprentice would do she thougth.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Icestar cocked her head . something wasn't right.

message 34: by Cece (new)

Cece Wildfire found a place with a lot of poppy seeds and she grabed a fair ammount for her stores

message 35: by [deleted user] (last edited May 31, 2010 05:20PM) (new)

as the sky went black Deerpelt emerged and gave the exact same prophecy, but she included " choose your cats wisely Icestar. Very wisely."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Who do I choose!" she cried "hlep me , please help me Deerpelt"
"That is something I can noot do Icestar." Deerpelt replied "Only you can make the choices."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Sunstep was out hunting by the lake when she saw Waterfog and Seabreeze.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"hey guys!!"she yowled across the lake, "hmm, I wonder what they are talking about" she thought to herself.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

as Sunstep padded over she noticed the shocked look on Seabreeze's face, cautiously she asked"uuu guys, what's the problem?"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wow that would explain the funny faces!" she said trying to lighten them up, then more quietly and seriously said " you got a message from Starclan, didn't you". Seeing their faces she added " don't try to hide it, I can see it on your faces."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Don't worry I swear to Starclan I won't tell. So who's in it. Can you tell me?"she said very seriously for the light and playful nature she had.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well if you are then I am, too" Sunstep said " can you tell me the prophecy?"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ooh, I see so that must mean that you, Lilypool,and Birdtalon are in it, but what about "Russet eyes walk on land and hate will emerge?''. That doesn't sound very good to me." Sunstep said" I think we should tell Birdtalon about this."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ooh, well ok, but I don't think you thought that I'd be with you" Sunstep said as they walked to where Birdtalon was

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey Birdtalon!" Sunstep said as she saw him

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yea.What's the problem" Birdtalon replied

message 47: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 23, 2010 06:41AM) (new)

((TEEHEE LOL =D))
"yea.Okay" Birdtalon replied as he walked over to where they were,not sure of what the problem was.
((see I fixed it))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"What's that supposed to mean!?" he hissed turning on Waterfog, he knew she didn't like him but he wasn't stupid and he knew this was another "Wow you belived me, you really are mousedbrained".

message 49: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 25, 2010 03:12PM) (new)

"Ohh, ok, well sorry then Waterfog .Could you tell me the prophecy" said Birdtalon

message 50: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 25, 2010 03:12PM) (new)

"Oh, I see" Birdtalon replied

« previous 1