Dangerous Hero Addict Support Group discussion

Archived/Extinct Discussions > Should The Hero Spoil The Heroine?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arch (new)

Arch  | 4144 comments Mod
I like to see when the hero spoils the heroine.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want the hero or heroine to be spoiled brats, but I like when he gives in to her and lets her have her way at times. Of course, it be cute, if he tells her no at first and she gets mad and then he later on gives in.

message 2: by Pamela(AllHoney), Danger Zone (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 1706 comments Mod
I like it when he pampers her. A sensual massage or feeds her teasingly. He cooks dinner or something to help her out when she has had a rough day. But it works both ways. She can do the same back when he has a rough day.

message 3: by Arch (new)

Pamela wrote: "I like it when he pampers her. A sensual massage or feeds her teasingly. He cooks dinner or something to help her out when she has had a rough day. But it works both ways. She can do the same back ..."

Oh yeah, I strongly believe in the heroine spoiling the hero too.

message 4: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (halfpint66) | 272 comments I love when the hero helps out one of her family members,,,,,,,like help a younger sibling pay for school or help an elderly parent with something that is too costly for the heroine to pay for but she is just too proud to ask for the help. The heroine usually freaks out because he does this but I love it.

message 5: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Loves 'Em Lethal (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) | 9734 comments Mod
I like to see a sweet heroine who got overlooked and taken advantage of by others, treated like a princess by her hero.

I don't care for a heroine who is self-absorbed and manipulates a hero because she knows he's in love with her.

So, to answer your question, I'm all for spoiling when it's a heroine who appreciates being spoiled and adored. Does that make sense?

message 6: by Pamela(AllHoney), Danger Zone (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 1706 comments Mod
Yes, Danielle, it makes sense :)

message 7: by Arch (new)

Yes Danielle, it makes sense and I agree.