Terminalcoffee discussion

Random Queries > Do Biden and Obama always fly on separate planes?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments Interesting article after the Polish tragedy...

http://www.slate.com/id/2250705/

message 2: by Jaimie (new)

Jaimie (jez476) | 664 comments I thought it was the rule for this very reason.

I saw a special on the history channel last year about Air Force One. There is actually a second AF1 that flies everywhere with the first in case one breaks down somewhere.

message 3: by Sally, la reina (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 17337 comments Mod
That sounds like a useful use of jet fuel. Fuckers.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

Lobstergirl | 24281 comments Mod
I just assumed there was a rule they would have to fly separately.

I even had an aunt and uncle who would fly separately so there would be someone left for the kids, of which they had four.

message 5: by Pat (new)

Pat (patb37) When ever questions like this comes up I think of The Hotel New Hampshire.

message 6: by Sally, la reina (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 17337 comments Mod
Sally wrote: "That sounds like a useful use of jet fuel. Fuckers."

I amuse myself so much. God, I'm clever. Why don't those high school kids just love the (_____insert noun) out of me?

message 7: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments why don't they have one of them ride in Amtrak 1

message 8: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Doh!

message 9: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "I just assumed there was a rule they would have to fly separately.

I even had an aunt and uncle who would fly separately so there would be someone left for the kids, of which they had four."

My sister and her husband used to do that! How weird and morbid. I used to ask them all different questions, like, "do you ride in separate cars when you go out to dinner?" or "do you take different routes when you go for walks, in case you get hit by a car?"

message 10: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia Paschen | 7131 comments Do you think Mrs. and Mr. Obama fly on separate planes?

message 11: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Cynthia wrote: "Do you think Mrs. and Mr. Obama fly on separate planes?"

If they're going to different places, they do.

message 12: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia Paschen | 7131 comments You are such a card, Larry.

message 13: by Paul (new)

Paul  Perry (pezski) | 79 comments Pat wrote: "When ever questions like this comes up I think of The Hotel New Hampshire."

gah, you beat me to it!