Dangerous Hero Addict Support Group discussion

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arch (new)

Arch  | 4144 comments Mod
They are changing Doctor Who, unless BBCA is going to air two different version to Doctor Who.

message 2: by Gemma (new)

Gemma (bookmoodreviews) | 241 comments what do you mean they are changing Doctor who? I know there is a new doctor and I've seen the first two episodes. So far, so good!

message 3: by Arch (new)

Gem H aka *Dhelirious* wrote: "what do you mean they are changing Doctor who? I know there is a new doctor and I've seen the first two episodes. So far, so good!"

I mean, there's a new guy playing the doctor.

Although, I haven't watched Doctor Who regularly, I'm use to seeing the other geeky doctor. The one with the black hair. Now, they have a new doctor.

I use to watch Doctor Who, when I was younger, when it used to come on PBS.

message 4: by Lisarenee (new)

Lisarenee My library and some of the newer shows on DVD. I love the Doctor.

message 5: by Gemma (new)

Gemma (bookmoodreviews) | 241 comments Ah right. He isn't too bad as the doctor and you see that the other guy was getting tired of playing him. Plus the new show runner has wriiten some of my fav eps

message 6: by Arch (new)

Gem H aka *Dhelirious* wrote: "Ah right. He isn't too bad as the doctor and you see that the other guy was getting tired of playing him. Plus the new show runner has wriiten some of my fav eps"

Oh, the other British guy was tired of playing Doctor Who? I didn't know that.

message 7: by Gemma (new)

Gemma (bookmoodreviews) | 241 comments He didn't day that but you could just see it with his performance and with the new enthuisasm of the new guy

message 8: by Arch (new)

I guess people want to move on. I know that Douglas did from Primeval and Dr. Nick was a favorite on the show.

message 9: by Gemma (new)

Gemma (bookmoodreviews) | 241 comments I see that is coming back!

FYI, the new series of Dr who has vampires in it.

message 10: by Arch (new)

Yes, Primeval is coming back next year with 11 episodes. No Dr. Nick. Unless that changes.

I like Connor. He's cute. Dr. Nick is cute too and I like how he punches. Too funny.

I don't think that I will be watching Dr. Who. I didn't really watch it with the other guy.

I'm waiting for Being Human to come back on.

message 11: by Zeek (new)

Zeek | 34 comments Ok- HUGE Doctor fan here. Yes the new doctor is set to begin and though I have yet to see the 2 part ending to the 10th doctor (David Tenent's Doctor), I know the new doctor's already made his appearance.

Unfortunately I live in the US and do not have BBC America so I always have to see mine on a delay but I'm hearing the new guy is actually doing an ok job- so I will reserve judgment!

More importantly IS TORCHWOOD EVER COMING BACK????!!!!

message 12: by Arch (last edited Apr 14, 2010 07:38AM) (new)

Zeek wrote: "Ok- HUGE Doctor fan here. Yes the new doctor is set to begin and though I have yet to see the 2 part ending to the 10th doctor (David Tenent's Doctor), I know the new doctor's already made his app..."

I live in the USA too. I have satellite - Direct TV. That's how I get BBCA.

message 13: by Gemma (new)

Gemma (bookmoodreviews) | 241 comments Zeek wrote: "Ok- HUGE Doctor fan here. Yes the new doctor is set to begin and though I have yet to see the 2 part ending to the 10th doctor (David Tenent's Doctor), I know the new doctor's already made his app..."

I wonder teh same thing. Torchwood was just hitting its stride!!!!!! Poor Ianto

message 14: by Zeek (last edited Apr 14, 2010 08:01AM) (new)

Zeek | 34 comments mine's cable and BBC America is extra dollars I don't have to put to upgrade to a higher package ... because I buy too many books! ;)

I consider satellite every once and awhile tho...

& Poor tosh, poor THE REST OF THE DANG TEAM! hahaha!

message 15: by Arch (new)

Zeek wrote: "mine's cable and BBC America is extra dollars I don't have to put to upgrade to a higher package ... because I buy too many books! ;)

I consider satellite every once and awhile tho...

& Poor tosh..."

I like Direct TV, because you get more channels for your money, even if you don't watch all of them.

Cable is high and they don't give you enough channels. You have to pay extra for channels.

message 16: by Zeek (new)

Zeek | 34 comments exactly

message 17: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i have watched Dr Who on and over since it first came back on our screens. however i have been watching the new series episode 3 on saturday with the Darleks making a return! Matt Smith is doing a great job and i am really looking forward to the new episodes to come.

message 18: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Loves 'Em Lethal (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) | 9734 comments Mod
Big, huge Doctor Who fan since I was seven or so years old. I'll miss David Tennant, but I think the new guy will be good. I love BBC America. Zeek, I think you'll be in heaven if you ever get it.

message 19: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) great episode tonight its a 2 parter as well so looking forward to next weeks might have to watch it on demand for tonights episode as i didnt get to watch it all but what i did see was brilliant

message 20: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Loves 'Em Lethal (new)

I'm loving the new Doctor Who.

message 21: by luisi (new)

luisi (azurenight) | 13 comments I haven't seen the new Doctor Who but I thought that the guy who had amnesia and thought he was the doctor was going to be the new doctor.

Here in canada, I used to see Doctor Who in the space channel but they haven't shown any new episodes. They keep repeating the same episodes.

message 22: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Loves 'Em Lethal (last edited Apr 24, 2010 06:07PM) (new)

Luisi, I know what episode you're talking about. That was still when David Tennant was the doctor. They actually do have a new Doctor now, played by Matt Smith.

message 23: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) ^^ he is settling into the role really well i think he really could be one of the best Dr.

message 24: by luisi (new)

luisi (azurenight) | 13 comments where are you guys watching Doctor Who?

message 25: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) luisi wrote: "where are you guys watching Doctor Who?"

i am from the UK so its easier for us to get it on BBC1

message 26: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) the concluding part to the weeping angels episode was brilliant and i really think i have a small crush on Matt Smith ; )
next weeks episode looks brilliant theres going to be Vampires

message 27: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrilovescrows) | 23 comments I am getting used to Matt Smith now and look forward to his development of the character. Love Amy Pond