Who's Your Author? discussion

Archives - '09 - '10 > Tales of the Otherworld by Kelley Armstrong - Spoilers

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kelley Anne (new)

Kelley Anne | 1619 comments So Tales of the Otherworld by Kelley Armstrong was released today! Anyone read it yet? Or planning on reading it?

What I'm really wondering is if all of the stories are the same as the ones that she had online, or has she added to those stories? If they are exactly the same, I'll probably wait until the book comes out in paperback to get it. Either that or I'll use one of my audible credits and get the audio book.

I have a copy of Clay and Elena's story and love it! If you've never read the story of how they met, that alone would make this book well worth reading! I was just thinking that she was going to add to the story, like more details about what happens after she's bit, and while Elena'a attempting to come to terms with her new life. and I don't think that any of that's included in the book.

message 2: by Literary Ames (last edited Apr 13, 2010 04:36PM) (new)

Literary Ames (amyorames) | 237 comments I've read it and yes all but one of the stories were available online. The new story Bewitched is about how Eve met Kristof and became pregnant, it's very good but sad, being a cabal heir sucks. I loved how even though Eve was supposed to be teaching Kristof she learned a lot from him too.

I loved Beginnings, Clay and Elena's story too!

I think it's a shame we don't get the "covers" the online stories came with. I only have half of them in pdf as my old laptop crashed and I lost all the ones released before 2005. :(

The cover for Wedding Bell Hell was the invitation Savannah "enhanced" with a Bewitched illustration of Paige as the character Samantha sitting on the broomstick and Lucas as Harry Potter on bended knee!