Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Series Discussions > Kitty Norville - Carrie Vaughn

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (new)

GinBee (jennymbee) | 4468 comments Mod
Kitty and the Midnight Hour (Kitty Norville, #1) by Carrie Vaughn Kitty Goes to Washington (Kitty Norville, #2) by Carrie Vaughn Kitty Takes a Holiday (Kitty Norville, #3) by Carrie Vaughn Kitty and the Silver Bullet (Kitty Norville, #4) by Carrie Vaughn Kitty and the Dead Man's Hand (Kitty Norville, #5) by Carrie Vaughn Kitty Raises Hell (Kitty Norville, #6) by Carrie Vaughn Kitty's House of Horrors (Kitty Norville, #7) by Carrie Vaughn Kitty Goes to War (Kitty Norville, #8) by Carrie Vaughn
Anyone read these? Are they good?

message 2: by Diane (new)

Diane | 70 comments I've read Kitty and the Midnight Hour (Kitty Norville, #1) by Carrie Vaughn twice. I loved it, and went and bought books 2 Kitty Goes to Washington (Kitty Norville, #2) by Carrie Vaughn and 3 Kitty Takes a Holiday (Kitty Norville, #3) by Carrie Vaughn just have to read them now. The rest of the series sounds good as well.

message 3: by Regina (new)

Regina (reginar) the first is on my TR, it seems to have gotten mixed reviews. But I love that there are alot of books in the series.

message 4: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) wht r they about??

message 5: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (last edited Apr 12, 2010 02:40PM) (new)

GinBee (jennymbee) | 4468 comments Mod
This is what Goodreads book page says about the first one:-

Kitty Norville is a midnight-shift DJ for a Denver radio station - and a werewolf in the closet. Her new late-night advice show for the supernaturally disadvantaged is a raging success, but it's Kitty who can use some help. With one sexy werewolf-hunter and a few homicidal undead on her tail, Kitty may have bitten off more than she can chew?

message 6: by Literary Ames (new)

Literary Ames (amyorames) | 276 comments One main difference with Kitty is that she starts off as an omega wolf rather than an alpha or beta. Also the way she was turned was horrific. I love the radio show and the range of callers.

My 5 star faves are Holiday, Silver Bullet and House of Horrors. The not so good (3 stars) were Dead Man's Hand and Raises Hell.

I can't wait for Goes to War.

message 7: by Cassie Cruel (new)

Cassie Cruel (faith_isola) | 468 comments I've read the first and can't wait to read the second :)

message 8: by Juliette (new)

Juliette (juliette614) | 31 comments I love the series! I love Kitty's growth and the way she goes from being meek to being strong enough to not only take care of herself, but her pack as well. It's a fun series that I listen to repeatedly. Happy reading!

message 9: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (innocent_sweetiepie) | 507 comments Can't wait til the next one

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2569 comments I have really got to play catch up on this series. I'm only up to book 2, but I have fantasies about Kitty and the hunter guy hooking up.

message 11: by Cmkage (new)

Cmkage | 46 comments I've only read the first two so far, but I love this series. I will continue it as soon as I can get my hand in the third book.

message 12: by Timothy (new)

Timothy (jeditimothy) | 240 comments I just finished book 1 and I loved it. Looking forward to book 2.

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2569 comments The first book is quite a surprise if you weren't expecting anything from this series.

Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) (mybookboyfriend) | 155 comments I've only read the first book and I haven't yet gotten back to the series although I did enjoy the first one. Go figure.

message 15: by Timothy (new)

Timothy (jeditimothy) | 240 comments I am new to were fiction and I loved this one.
I also started patricia briggs looking for more along these lines.

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2569 comments Um . . . I know there's more but I'll have to look.

Oh, Kelly Amrstrong's books have were's in them and they're really good.

Also there's a YA indie author who writes pretty good were . . . if I could just think of her.

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2569 comments Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) wrote: "I've only read the first book and I haven't yet gotten back to the series although I did enjoy the first one. Go figure."

Don't worry I do that all the time.