Vampire Academy: VA all the way discussion

Dark Swan Books > Dark Swan, Thorn Queen

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arekusu (new)

Arekusu | 210 comments Mod
At the climax of Storm Born, the Otherworld was reshaped, and Genie took her new place in that world. She's reluctant though, as she returns to her old life, tries to balance her new life, and deal with all the changes in her life.

The love of her life having a child with a Gentry Queen. A king shows both as an ally and a bad boy temptation. Suitors keep pouring into her life to fill a void they perceive. And new crisis abound.

message 2: by Arekusu (new)

Maybe it's the Sci Fi in me, but there were parts that I felt had a Star Wars influence.

message 3: by Arekusu (new)

Oh and I forgot, besides the uhm graphic and mature content. There is some pretty serious and deep "Lifetime" style content that may not be appropriate for some people.

message 4: by Dija (new)

Dija I loved the ending to this book. Kiyo was horrible to Eugenie through and through; hope he suffers for the rest of his life. ^_^

{H=(a)+H=R}-{Sun}-{MaY} | 1109 comments Mod
Hoping for somebody else's suffering. That's not very possitive.

message 6: by Dija (new)

Dija {H=(a)+H=R}-{Sun}-{MaY} wrote: "Hoping for somebody else's suffering. That's not very possitive."

That's probably because I'm a pessimist. :P

Why is everybody a pestimist these days *shakes head*

message 8: by Dija (new)

Dija I dunno, probably because every time someone tries to be positive, something goes horribly wrong and the feeling of disappointment is just not wroth it. XD

message 9: by Baneen (new)

Baneen nice view of it:)

Things like that only happens becaues you believe that every time your possitive something bad happens.

message 11: by Baneen (new)

Baneen tell me about it....that happens with me all the time:(