Harry Potter RP discussion

Summer places RP > The palace

Comments Showing 1-50 of 245 (245 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Jen , Hey! (last edited Oct 21, 2010 05:34PM) (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
Place: The palace

Characters allowed:
-Andrew (Jen)
-Prince Leonardo (Jen)
-The king of England (I will pick someone. Till then I will play him)
- Queen Belle (Jennifer)
-Servents, maids, drivers, gate keepers, etc. (Anyone)

The Princess's family:
-The Princess; Elizabeth (Very friendly. She likes Andrew) (I will pick someone. Till then I will play her)
-The Queen (Anyone)
-The king (Anyone)

message 2: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
The family was waiting for Andrew's arrival.

message 3: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
Andrew's portkey took him straight to the front door where a gate keeper stayed. He opened the door for Andrew and Andrew walked in seeing his family and the princesses family. Leonardo walked up to him smirking. "Welcome back big brother!" He put his hand around his shoulder then took it off and went back to the group.

message 4: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
Elizabeth walked over to him and smiled. "I've missed you!" She whispered.

Andrew smiled. "I missed you too" he said.

After everyone welcomed him back home and the party was over, Andrew's mother and father went to do their work leaving Leonardo with Andrew and Elizabeth. Leonardo smirked again. "I'll leave you too alone!" Andrew shot back a look before he left.

Elizabeth frowned when Andrew looked at her.
"What happened?"
"Prince Leonardo has been teasing me while you were gone."
"About...?"
"Well... It's kinda complicated." She said in her tender voice.
Andrew nodded respecting her privacy.
"Andrew..." She said.
"Yes?"
"You should be the true prince!" She whispered.
he looked down and his face saddened. "Yeah."
"Play the piano!" She demanded changing the topic.
"I... can't" Andrew said looking down.
"What do you mean?"
"Well... I haven't practiced for a long time!"
"Oh! Well in three days, you owe me a song." She smiled.
Andrew smiled back.

message 5: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
They were interrupted by a servants called. "I'm sorry Princess Elizabeth and Prince Andrew, but supper is ready. They are waiting in the west room. Be there in 10 minutes" The servant bowed and left. Only a few people still called Andrew a prince.

message 6: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
Andrew tilted his head forward. "I guess I will be leaving." He walked out of the room and changed into a tuxedo. They both met again outside the west room. "Hello Andrew!"
"Princess Elizabeth, nice to see you again." Andrew smiled.
They both walked in the west room Princess Elizabeth sat next to her mother and Andrew and I sat next to Leonardo and both kings were on each end.

message 7: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
After supper they went to the west side balcony.
Silence remained between the two of them.
"Andrew..." Elizabeth whispered. "I've been wanting to tell you something... Ever since you left..."
Andrew looked at her... "Same with me."
"You first!" She said. ((ahhh the classical scene))
"Now, I insist for you to go first." Andrew said.
Elizabeth looked down.
"Well... I love you..." She avoided eye contact.
Andrew remained silent. After what seemed like 5 minutes, Andrew broke the silence. "I love you too Princess Elizabeth, I always did, even when we were younger.
When he first saw her he liked the musical instruments too much to pay any attention to her. At age 10 he started to like her. But now he didn't know what to say, if he says that he's already going out with Venisa then she'll hate him and his parents will be angry with him. He decided to play along. He felt guilty but he couldn't do much.
Elizabeth smiled.
They were interrupted once again by another servant. "Prince Andrew, you are being asked for in the Grand hall." Then the man left.

message 8: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 3906 comments Mod
((Can I do something?))

message 9: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
Andrew turned back to Elizabeth. "I'll see you tomorrow morning, in the garden." Andrew took her hand and kissed it then left. The more he played along the more guiltier he felt for leaving Venisa. When he entered the Grand Hall everyone was demanding on a performance. He sighed then started on the piano moved to the violin then cello then flute.

message 10: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
((Would you like to be Princess Elizabeth??? I'll tell you her personality))

message 11: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
Meanwhile Princess Elizabeth's older and only half-sister walked in. "Did you do it?"
she nodded.
"What did he say?"
"He loved me too!"
"That's great!!!"
"Yeah, but there was something he wanted to tell me..."

message 12: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 3906 comments Mod
((OK.))

message 13: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
((She's gentle and sweet. She loves Andrew, she is fun and her dialect is royal. She doesn't know much about outside the palace, she is formal, mostly wears dresses... Plus, how old is Venisa?))

message 14: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

((Venisa? !@.))

message 15: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
((yeah!))

message 16: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

((No... that's her age. RP.))

message 17: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
((what's her age??))

message 18: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

((!@. RP!))

message 19: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
((10???? she has to be at least 11!!! 1st years are 10!))

message 20: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
Andrew finished playing the flute and the 10 people out there applauded.

message 21: by Jen , Hey! (last edited May 13, 2010 08:48PM) (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
((Elizabeth is also really touchy and sensitive))

message 22: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

((First years are 11. !@ is my code.))

Elizabeth headed out of her room, towards the main hall.

message 23: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
((oh!!! lol! I'm gonna make Andrew 15 and Elizabeth 14 and she is in the balcany at the moment))

message 24: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
Andrew bowed and his father came up on stage with him. "Son I'm proud of you!"

message 25: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

((Erm... Andrew was 14. PLEASE make him stay 14.))

message 26: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
((oh.. he was...Then he is 14 and Elizabeth is 13... But she was in the balcony))

message 27: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
((Andrew is on stage in front of the kings queens and servants and other friends and relatives!))

message 28: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

((YOU NEVER SAID THAT!!!))

Elizabeth smiled at him and watched.

message 29: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

((Jen?))

message 30: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
((Ummm let's see message 9))

message 31: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
Andrew smiled very faintly so only she could see.

message 32: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

((When he entered the Grand Hall everyone was demanding on a performance. He sighed then started on the piano moved to the violin then cello then flute.))

((No stage.))

Elizabeth lifted the edges of her skirt daintily to prevent them from dragging them on the ground. She sat down on a chair near the door.

message 33: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
((well he's still the center of attention at the moment))

"Thank you father." Andrew said and bowed again.
The king nodded so he could go. He left slowly and his father took the stage. He turned to Elizabeth and extended his hand.

message 34: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

Elizabeth took it, smiling.

message 35: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
He took her out of the room and went to the west side. "Do you know what time you're leaving?"

message 36: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

Elizabeth shook her head. "No idea. Sorry."

message 37: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
"Probably late, as always."

message 38: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

Elizabeth smiled. "I hope so!"

message 39: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
Andrew was going to ask why, but then he remembered that she loves him. "Right, well... Let's take a walk." Andrew held her hand a led the way.

message 40: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

Elizabeth smiled. "Where to?"

message 41: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
"Outside."

Leonardo came out of nowhere and started laughing. Andrew clenched his teeth together and let go of Elizabeth's hand.

message 42: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

Elizabeth glared at him. "Yes, sir."

message 43: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
((glared at who? Andrew?))

Andrew looked at her then Leonardo who was still laughing.

message 44: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

((Leo.))

"Hello, Leo." Elizabeth knew he hated that.

message 45: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
He stopped laughing instantly. "It's Prince Leo to you m'am." He frowned. Andrew shoved him backward with anger. Leo put a hand on his shoulder and Andrew swatted him off. "Andrew, what's wrong with you?" He asked.
"Princess Elizabeth, i'll be back." He said kindly and pushed Leo to another room.

message 46: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

Elizabeth sniggered.

message 47: by Jen , Hey! (last edited May 13, 2010 10:16PM) (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
"What's up Andrew?" Leo asked.
"What's up with you? There is no need to be rude to her." Andrew hissed.
"She's a freak!"
"She's a princess!"
"Whatever!"
"Don't be rude to her!"
"You don't tell me wht to do, I have higher authority than you do!"
"And I am older than you, so shush!"
"By a year, that's it!"
"I'm glad we aren't identical... I wouldn't bear to see my face like yours. Ugly and evil." Andrew fought.

message 48: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

((Er... minimum lengths between births is 12 months, not six.))

message 49: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

Elizabeth heard the argument escalate.

message 50: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
"What's going on between you two?" Leo asked.
"None of your business!" Andrew yelled then went back to Elizabeth.

« previous 1 3 4 5