RolePlaying is Fun and Safe discussion

Vampire and Werewolf > Vampire and Werewolf RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 937 (937 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Aon was running away from a vampire in the woods her neck was bleeding and she could hear it getting closer

message 3: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Dominic and his sister Rae were having one of their scrimages, a practice of combat skills, one could say. Rae grined at her brother, a toothy smile as she circled him, her eyes shining with a bloodlust he knew all too well. They were just outside a small town they planned to hunt in that night, discreately as usual, so they needed to get in a little fighting practice to pass the time.
Rae grinned and pounced at her brother when he least expected it, pinning him to the ground and pressing her lips against his neck like a hunter would her prey.
"I win." she sang happily.
"Did not!" Dom protested, glaring. "That was only the first round."
"Oh come now big brother." she laughed, circling again. "I always win."

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Aon tripped and fell she screamed loudly when the vampire scrached at her arms trying to get to her neck its eyes were blood red and aon was trying to hold it away from her but was getting weaker

message 5: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Dom stopped, as did Rae. They frowned and started twoard the screams. They weren't accustom to other vampires ruining their hunts. they went under cover momentarily as humans and started to the screams, frowning at the gory scene

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

aon passed out from the loss of blood as the vampire drank from her

message 7: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Dom for some reason was a more humane vampire, and felt the need to keep up with his act as a 'human'.
"Dom. Let her die." Rae warned.
But Dom was already pulling the other vampire off, fighting, biting, ripping at his throat. He felt the need to protect atleast one person. This girl was young, and he felt the need, for some reason, to let her live. So here he was, pulling off one of his own to save prey...what was the matter with him?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Aon's cloths were torn and she had scraches everywhere on her body she was having problems breathing

message 9: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Rae rolled her eyes at the helpless human and helped her brother fight. Dom soon pulled out of the fight and picked up Aon, leaving Rae to finish fighting as he ran her away from the fighting. He slowed soon after.
"Hey, can you look at me?" he asked, trying to get her to focus, making sure she had her senses

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

all aon saw was a blur she tried to move but winced in pain

message 11: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) He frowned and started twoard the main hospital/clinic like place in town to get her help. His mind reeled with a story to tell the doctor when he brought her in looking like she did. He frowned and looked down at her.

(brb in like 10min)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((Aw ok))

Aon was completely out of it she could not speak or see

message 13: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (back)

He walked into the medical clinic and demanded service immediately. The nurse fumbled around and paged for a doctor. He brought her into a private room, looking over the fragile human in his arms.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Aon was fixed up and put into a bed

message 15: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Dom stayed in a chair in the corner. The doctor interrogated him about what happened.
I found her being attacked by a couple guys in the street. She was beat up pretty bad, looked real weak. i had to get her some help.
His story was pathetic, but believable enough for the doctor to leave him alone to get her a blood transfusion.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Aon woke up the next day she was very sore

message 17: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Dom had gone off hunting that night, and gotten a bad scolding from Rae. But he'd returned against his better judgement to make sure Aon was okay, and to make sure she was willing to keep the vampires on the down low so that they could continue hunting there.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Aon sat up in her bed and put a hand on her head

message 19: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Dom walked back into the room from his 'coffe break', a cup in his hand. "Your finally awake." he observed, raising a brow at her.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

she had bandages all over her and she looked up at him

the doctor came in and told him that her vocal cords were damaged and she would not be able to talk

message 21: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) He frowned slightly at the doctor and shrugged. "My work here is done then."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

the doctor was confused but left

aon looked at Dom

message 23: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Dom shrugged at her. "I saved your life. Your welcome. You can't talk soo I have no reason to stick around. Have fun with life." he shrugged and started for the door

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Aon felt like she was going crazy she sighed and ate her food and texted her mom to come and get her but her mom never showed up

message 25: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Dom walked out of the hospital and back twoard the woods where rae was

(bbl gotta go get my new cartalidge ring :) )

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((ok))

Aon walked out of the hospital and headed home when she got there it was burned down

message 27: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (backsies)

"Dom you moron!" Rae was shouting at him, ranting.
"What!?" he frowned.
"You went back to her!?" she growled furiously.
"Rae I had no other choice-!" he protested.
Here she threw herself at him, tackling him to the floor, trying to rip her brother's throat out.
"You could've let her die!" she hissed angrily. "You turned on your own kind to save a worthless feeble human!" she snarled, kicking him hard in the ribs.
Dom gasped for air. "I was being humane-"
"Humane!" she laughed bitterly. "Look at you, you think your better than the rest of us Dom, but your just the same, your a monster." she spat, the words were harsh and cold. A slap in the face.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Aon fell to her knees the police were cleaning it up and she was crying and taken away to a shelter

message 29: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Dom groaned and got to his feet. She threw punches this way and that, towering over her brother when he fell again

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

aon sighed and sat on the front porch of the shelter

message 31: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Rae growled at him. "Just wait until we have to hunt tonight." she sighed, sitting down and waiting for the sun to go down.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Marisa hides out until the sun goes down to look for others like her "sigh"

message 33: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Rae watched the sun sink below the horizon and nudged her brother. He nodded and they headed for town

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hello anyone their"

message 35: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Dom shook his head when she nudged him again and shook his head at a pair of girls giggling and walking down the street. "Don't." he warned.

(did you make a charrie...?)

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

what? (did you make a charrie...?)

message 37: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (a character, sorry lol, in the character tab?)

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Aon sighed

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

no how do i

message 40: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (on the home page it says vampire characters. you go into that link and you make up a character using the outline on the first post, make a name, age, gender, ect.
oh and when your not rping it makes it easier if you talk in ((_)) so people dont get it mixed up with the rp ^_^)

Rae looked around. Her eyes settled on Aon and she grinned, thinking of the ways she could kill that feeble exscuse for a human.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Aon got up and started to walk to the back yard of the shelter

message 42: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She started forward but Dom stopped her. "Don't." he warned, glaring.
"Dom. I'm thirsty." she hissed.
"Not. Her." he glared.
She sighed. "Fine."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Aon did not know what to do any more she did not have a home anymore

message 44: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Dom shook his head and just started walking down the street with Rae, looking like two normal people

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hello"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Aon sighed and walked back into the front yard and sat down in the yard

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

marisa spots Aon "Hey"

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Aon looked up she was mute so she could not speak at all

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

marisa walks over "hi I'm Marisa you cant speak can you"

message 50: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) The two laughed quietly as they went along. Rae finally found a person and got them down into a corner, drinking them empty

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19