Vegetarians (or to-be) discussion

Welcome! > Why did you join?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chiara ♪*CheesecakeLover*♪, The one who created y'all! Well the group anyhow! (new)

Chiara  ♪*CheesecakeLover*♪ | 91 comments Mod
Simple- why did you join?

message 2: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (izzydavies) I joined coz u asked me 2 even though I will never be a vegetarian- my uncle is though!

message 3: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (izzydavies) Y did u make it ur not a vegetarian!?

message 4: by Chiara ♪*CheesecakeLover*♪, The one who created y'all! Well the group anyhow! (new)

No I'm not a veggie but I might be one but I can't give it up- my dad's a veggie but he eats fish so......I might be one of them?

message 5: by Chiara ♪*CheesecakeLover*♪, The one who created y'all! Well the group anyhow! (new)

Cool- have you joined? am confused

???

ur name isn't on the members list!

message 6: by Meg (new)

Meg (chrimegarbulldogsorg) who name is not on the member list

message 7: by Chiara ♪*CheesecakeLover*♪, The one who created y'all! Well the group anyhow! (new)

Secret AgentL's name isn't on the member list so I'm confused to how he/she has managed to comment!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

i joined because you asked me to, and i wanted to see what this was all about! :)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I joined 'cuz you asked.

message 10: by Picture (new)

Picture  Perfect (picturesperfect) I'm a true vegetarian. No meat what so ever

message 11: by Chiara ♪*CheesecakeLover*♪, The one who created y'all! Well the group anyhow! (new)

Well done! I want to be one.....I've given up chicken..

message 12: by Picture (new)

Picture  Perfect (picturesperfect) Well, I only really ate chicken before because I didn't really like eating like meat. I'm Indian, so our family isn't really carnivores or anything. My Mom is vegetarian like me. My dad eats fish and white meat. My sister eats chicken. I just like 6 months ago stopped eating chicken. I just respect animals too much even though chicken may be tasty sometimes.