Vegetarians (or to-be) discussion

Welcome! > Introduce yourself

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chiara ♪*CheesecakeLover*♪, The one who created y'all! Well the group anyhow! (new)

Chiara  ♪*CheesecakeLover*♪ | 91 comments Mod
Say your name (nickname) and something interesting about you.

Welcome to the group!

message 2: by Meg (new)

Meg (chrimegarbulldogsorg) megan nickname meg

message 3: by Chiara ♪*CheesecakeLover*♪, The one who created y'all! Well the group anyhow! (new)

Welcome Meg! I'm Chiara- in case you didn't guess!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

im cristal, i dnt have a nickname, i love reading and i play the guitar XD

message 5: by Chiara ♪*CheesecakeLover*♪, The one who created y'all! Well the group anyhow! (new)

Cool! Welcome Cristal!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

lol thanks (:

message 7: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (izzydavies) U know me Chiara but hey! I'm Izzy (Isabelle formally) can I be a moderater 'coz I'm your friend???

message 8: by Chiara ♪*CheesecakeLover*♪, The one who created y'all! Well the group anyhow! (new)

Sure!

message 9: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (izzydavies) thnx

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

My name is sky.

Chiara knows me

I am related to Pocahontas

My friend's godfather is Daivd Tennant

One of my best friends is an actress.

I love playing the piano. And singing.

I think school (excpet for practical music and drama and English) is a waste of time.

So is homework.

message 11: by Chiara ♪*CheesecakeLover*♪, The one who created y'all! Well the group anyhow! (new)

Yep I have to agree that homework is a waste of time!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

So is school. But NOT cheesecake.

message 13: by Chiara ♪*CheesecakeLover*♪, The one who created y'all! Well the group anyhow! (new)

you took those words out of my mouth!!!!!!! uh! i'm ashamed of you...

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

lol. I LOVE cheesecake.

message 15: by Chiara ♪*CheesecakeLover*♪, The one who created y'all! Well the group anyhow! (new)

same! is my fav cake ever- well the frozen one at least!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

M&S used to sell this AMAZING starwberry cheesecake (with about 400 calories in it.. eep!) but they stopped :'(

message 17: by Chiara ♪*CheesecakeLover*♪, The one who created y'all! Well the group anyhow! (new)

oh no! :sobs:

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I was really upset. Oh well, I lost weight after that :D

message 19: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (izzydavies) yo peeps no one has commented lately!!!

message 20: by Chiara ♪*CheesecakeLover*♪, The one who created y'all! Well the group anyhow! (new)

yeah...

message 21: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (izzydavies) comment then!!! rp!!!!

message 22: by Chiara ♪*CheesecakeLover*♪, The one who created y'all! Well the group anyhow! (new)

will do- in fact, am!

message 23: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 3 comments Im Ashley I've been vegetarian for 6 years and vegan for 2 months =)

message 24: by Chiara ♪*CheesecakeLover*♪, The one who created y'all! Well the group anyhow! (new)

Hello! Wow, you must be really serious! :D

message 25: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (izzydavies) Y r u a vegan?!?!

soz if it sounds rude

I can c y u would be a vegie but wats wrong wiv like eggs an stuf?????

message 26: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 3 comments Why aren't you a vegan?=)I chose a vegetarian diet and then ultimately a vegan one because I dont want to contribute to the suffering of animals in ANY way.The chickens that lay eggs are kept in horrible conditions, they cant even move around their whole lives.Just made to pump out eggs till they are all dried up and then they themselves are turned into food.Cows used for milk are made pregnant over and over again to keep them producing the milk, having their babies taken from them to be turned into veal or another dairy cow.I just see no need in consuming any sort of animal products.I hope that answered your question.

message 27: by Chiara ♪*CheesecakeLover*♪, The one who created y'all! Well the group anyhow! (new)

I see! (idk if izzy does)

So what do you eat? As in, my dad's a 'vegetarian' but he eats fish- he used to be a proper one, but my mum didn't know what to cook him.

so what do you eat? i'm interested..

message 28: by Ashley (last edited Nov 08, 2010 12:01PM) (new)

Ashley | 3 comments Tons of stuff pasta,burritos,sushi,lasagna,soup most everything can be made vegan. I've found that learning to cook is the best way to stay vegan, I have expanded my diet so much since the change.I actually have a food blog if your really interested http://youngveganandmarried.blogspot....

I dont eat any animal derived products or by products (milk,eggs,honey,glycerides etc.) I also do not wear fur leather or wool

message 29: by Chiara ♪*CheesecakeLover*♪, The one who created y'all! Well the group anyhow! (new)

I see....

message 30: by Chiara ♪*CheesecakeLover*♪, The one who created y'all! Well the group anyhow! (new)

hehe lol! how old are you roughly??? am guessing you're not five......

message 31: by Marieange (new)

Marieange (marieangebouchard) *drooling at cheesecake comment*

Hi everyone! I'm Jo :) I've been vegetarian for abt 4 years now. I decided to give up meat because of my love for animals

message 32: by Chiara ♪*CheesecakeLover*♪, The one who created y'all! Well the group anyhow! (new)

Hi Jo! This group has been dead for a while now but hopefully we can liven it up again! =D

I'm not really sure whether I would be a vegetarian or not- I mean, I love meat, but I know that it's horrible to the animals..