Midnight Breed Fans discussion

Extras & Just for fun > Favorite Quotes

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Because each book has some quotes that would make a reader go "huh?" and some that are just "LOL-funny" and some that have a sense of irony to them that can't be ignored...

What are your faves and what books are they from?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

"Right. And maybe she had checked her brain into her panties from the second she first laid eyes on the man"

Gabby - Kiss of Midnight

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Go in, get a few pictures of the crypt and the funky wall art, then get the hell out....And wasn’t that just what those clueless horror movie actresses would say right before they ate it in gory detail onscreen?”

Dylan - Midnight Rising

Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews (pnrbookloverreviews) Damn,that dude is cold,Brock remarked as Tegan
disappeared into the darkness.....
Midnight Awakening

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 26, 2010 09:57PM) (new)

“Dust off your knees, brother, because you may damn well end up walking on them before the night is through.”

Lucan (in response to Dante's request for advice) - Kiss of Crimson

message 6: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 301 comments Mod
" You just promised me eternity, you know. I can make you live to regret it."
— Lara Adrian (Kiss of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #1))

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 26, 2010 10:01PM) (new)

YES! I love that one!

Oh Gabby, how you make me laugh!

message 8: by Sharon (new)

Sharon | 17 comments "Barely awake and already starting in with the questions.You were alot easier to take when you were sleeping." - Rio to Dylan"

message 9: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 301 comments Mod
hahaha. I wanna see more quotes. I'll look for some more.

message 10: by Sharon (last edited Jul 06, 2010 12:16PM) (new)

Sharon | 17 comments On facebook there is a site just for BDB quotes its great. Wonder if there is midnight breed quotes.

message 11: by Sharon (last edited Jul 07, 2010 08:44AM) (new)

Sharon | 17 comments "Female, I give you fair warning: you are playing with fire" - Tegan to Elise (Midnight Awakening

message 12: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 301 comments Mod
" You just promised me eternity, you know. I can make you live to regret it."

lol, funny, it's like dude don't mess with me! You might be a huge powerful warrior but I can beat you down,lol.

message 13: by Sharon (new)

Sharon | 17 comments "Do you have feelings for him?"
"Of course not" She looked at Tegan,clearly, rightfully,appalled."And what right have you to ask me that?"
"He desires you. He would take you into his bed if you'd let him.Hell,maybe he wouldn't even need your permission."
"Now you're just being rude"
"I'm only stating the truth.Dont tell me you weren't aware that chase burns for you. Anyone with eyes in his head can see that".
"But only you would be course enough to speak it"
Tegan and Elise
i love this book think i will read it again.

message 14: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 301 comments Mod
Now you made me wanna re-read it too! lol.

message 15: by Jesse (new)

Jesse (Jessep) | 4 comments I have never wanted to re-read my favorite series so much until I read all of these quotes! Maybe I'll satisfy myself with some re-scans just to contribute to the great quotes. I shall return!

message 16: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 301 comments Mod
lol, I know, reading the quotes makes you wanna re-read the books badly. Can't wait.

message 17: by Sharon (new)

Sharon | 17 comments its so funny when you see the quotes, i think i will read the whole series again, should easily finish before Taken By Midnight comes out.

message 18: by Julie (new)

Julie (rosendal) | 40 comments "Nothing says i love you like custom made rounds" - Nikolai to Renata

They are just the perfect fit, haha :)

message 19: by Elena (new)

Elena "...giving her a hundred solemn promises that he was very eager to keep, and loving her with all the reverence and worship of a blood-bonded male who had stared hell in the face and now understood that he was holding heaven in his arms"

~Andreas <3 (Ashes of Midnight)

message 20: by Gretchen (new)

Gretchen | 13 comments Julie wrote: ""Nothing says i love you like custom made rounds" - Nikolai to Renata

They are just the perfect fit, haha :)"

Best quote ever... and totally agree with you... Renata is by fav female in this series!!

message 21: by ChocolateMuffin (new)

ChocolateMuffin | 4 comments "Ah, love," Reichen said, glancing over at Tegan with a broad grin once the happy pair had departed. "May it never sling its barbed coils around either of us, eh?"

(from Midnight Awakening) Made my day omg xD

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

my favorite Quote fom Midnight Awakening.

Savannah exhaled a wry laugh. “Pretty bad when Rio makes Tegan look like a poster boy for normal and well-adjusted.”