Everything Harry Potter discussion

Random > Other books.

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Annie, Pretty Little Liars!! :) (new)

Annie (annieiscool13) | 793 comments Mod
What other books do you enjoy other than Harry Potter? i enjoy the Clique, Percy Jackson, and much more. What do you enjoy?

message 2: by Pandy (last edited Jun 20, 2010 02:25PM) (new)

Pandy Along with HP, I love the Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, His Dark Materials, and The Bartimaeus Trilogy. Some of the others at the top of of my favorite books list are The Count of Monte Cristo, Great Expectations, To Kill a Mockingbird, Rebecca, Tess of the D'urbervilles, The Three Musketeers, And Then There Were None, The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, and The Adventures of Tom Sawyer. I also really like The Shining, The Thirteenth Tale, and The Magicians.

message 3: by Hedwig, We must try not to sink beneath our anguish, but battle on. (new)

Hedwig | 328 comments Mod
Love Percy Jackson! Right now i'm reading the Mortal Instruments series which i absolutely fell in love with! House of the Scorpion, Catcher in the Rye, Glass Castle... umm i've read so many books and appreciate all of them for there own reasons... it is really hard to name all of them!

♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫ (alliwicious) Percy Jackson, Hunger Games, Gregor the Overlander, and Molly Moon series.

message 5: by Hedwig, We must try not to sink beneath our anguish, but battle on. (new)

Love the Molly Moon series!

message 6: by Annie, Pretty Little Liars!! :) (new)

Molly Moon? Whats it about?

message 7: by Pandy (new)

Pandy I read the first Molly Moon book a long time ago, and I remember liking it, but I don't remember what it was about.

message 8: by Hedwig, We must try not to sink beneath our anguish, but battle on. (new)

Uum its about this orphan named molly moon and she learns how to be a hypnotist...

♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫ (alliwicious) Annie GO Saints! wrote: "Molly Moon? Whats it about?"

It's about a girl in England who lives in the orpahnage Hardwick House. She never is good at anything. Then she finds a book about hypnotism. Then uhhh you'll have to read the rest.
Here's the books in order

1.Molly Moon and the Incredible book of Hypnotism
2.Molly Moon stops the world
3.Molly Moon and the Hypnotic Time Travel Adventure
4.Molly Moon, Micky Minus, and the Mind Machine
5.Molly Moon and the Morphing Mystery

♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫ (alliwicious) The Blue Sword!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Warrior Cats, Pendragon Series, Mortal Instruments Series, His Dark Materials Trilogy, Dancing With Elvis, The Hunger Games trilogy, Fablehaven, Life As We Knew It, The Dictionary of Imaginary Places, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landou-Banks

message 12: by Annie, Pretty Little Liars!! :) (new)

Sydney, we read a lot of the same books!

message 13: by Annie, Pretty Little Liars!! :) (new)

Hey!

message 14: by Annie, Pretty Little Liars!! :) (new)

What have you been up to?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Annie GO Saints! wrote: "Sydney, we read a lot of the same books!"

I'm not alone in my strange obsessions! Yay!

message 16: by Annie, Pretty Little Liars!! :) (new)

Nope! Yay!! Hunger Games is amazing!

message 17: by April (new)

April Poole  (fangirlapril) Everyone here has very similar tastes in books that I do...its kind of eerie...

message 18: by April (new)

April Poole  (fangirlapril) I've never met so many people who like the same books that I do...

message 19: by Annie, Pretty Little Liars!! :) (new)

Ya. Most people I know in real life have VERY different tastes. I just started Vampire Academy.

message 20: by Annie, Pretty Little Liars!! :) (new)

I just started it and it is very good.

message 21: by Annie, Pretty Little Liars!! :) (new)

I finished it!! :P

message 22: by Annie, Pretty Little Liars!! :) (new)

St. Vladimir's Academy isn't just any boarding school—it's a hidden place where vampires are educated in the ways of magic and half-human teens train to protect them. Rose Hathaway is a Dhampir, a bodyguard for her best friend Lissa, a Moroi Vampire Princess. They've been on the run, but now they're being dragged back to St. Vladimir's—the very place where they're most in danger. . . .

Rose and Lissa become enmeshed in forbidden romance, the Academy's ruthless social scene, and unspeakable nighttime rituals. But they must be careful lest the Strigoi—the world's fiercest and most dangerous vampires—make Lissa one of them forever.

message 23: by Annie, Pretty Little Liars!! :) (new)

Are you interested?

message 24: by Annie, Pretty Little Liars!! :) (new)

I guess not, I was just wondering.

message 25: by Annie, Pretty Little Liars!! :) (new)

I can't really get into the 2nd one.

message 26: by Annie, Pretty Little Liars!! :) (new)

I started reading Prety Little Liars and now I try and read it and I just can't get into it.

message 27: by Annie, Pretty Little Liars!! :) (new)

4 me 2! Im ready!

message 28: by Annie, Pretty Little Liars!! :) (new)

Haha