American Girl Fans! discussion

AG Questions

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mallory (new)

Mallory | 1125 comments Mod
Here is where you can post questions about anything AG. Other members can answer these questions.

message 2: by Mallory (new)

Hmm, try Barnes and Noble. That's where I got mine! :D

message 3: by Mallory (new)

Ok, hope you find them! Cuz they rock! :D I know right?! LOL! :D

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 415 comments Me too, me and puppyprincess are siblings.

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 415 comments I wanna know how big AG stores are.

message 6: by Mallory (new)

Ya, that's awesome that you're sisters! :D BOOKPRINCESS! I'm sooo glad you posted! :D
Well, it depends exactly which store you go to. The one in LA is 2 floors. The one in NYC is 3 floors. When I was at the one in NYC they told me the biggest one, the one in Chicago is 3 TIMES AS BIG AS THE ONE IN NYC!!! That's sooo cool! I wanna go THERE! :D Then, the other ones are boutiques and I believe they are 1 floor. So ya! :D

message 7: by Mallory (new)

YAY!

message 8: by Mallory (new)

Aww, :( My closest is LA or Denver, the new one.

message 9: by Mallory (new)

Nevermind. Do you guys want to do a role play? Pick a girl, make a character, create a story, all together! :D

message 10: by Mallory (new)

Ok! I'll make the discussion! See you there girlies! :D

Caitlin I ♥ animals! | 69 comments Queen Susan the Gentle wrote: "I wanna know how big AG stores are."

The one in Boston is two floors.upstairs is all of the My Ag stuff and the bistro. Down stairs is the historical, Girl of the year and bitty baby/twins stuff. There is a cash register on both floors

Caitlin I ♥ animals! | 69 comments Oh and the doll hair salon is upstairs too.

Princess Katie, the Random Hot Pink Minotaur (safeandsound) Queen Susan the Gentle wrote: "I wanna know how big AG stores are."

The Kansas City store is pretty small, although, the only other American Girl store I have been to is the Chicago one. The Kansas City one is only on one floor. It has the hair salon and the dolls. And that is about it.