supernatural rp discussion

Rp > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Evil freak Ranger | 21 comments Mod
((Start!))

Crane sat swinging his legs boardly as he watched the city below him everyone was trying to bustle home for the night. supersticious freaks. he grinned though their so called superstition was actually true though they had no idea how true.

message 3: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 22 comments Max walked to he car

Crane sighed and jumped down sending some people scrambling backwords screaming, "He has dog ears!! and a tail!!" a women wailed. Crane walked as if there was nothing wrong at all

message 5: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 22 comments Max looked up at him other, while models in the parking lot running.

Crane ignored all the people around him they'd be over it in the morning. besides it's not like he was attacking them

message 7: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 22 comments "Hey wolf boy"she said

"What?" Crane turned looking puzzled

message 9: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 22 comments "Having fun teasing the public"she said leaning against her sports car

He shrugged, "Can't help it if they think it's strange. besides i live here." a smile played at his lips

message 11: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 22 comments "Huh Nice to meet you. I'm New. Maxine La Rue"

"I'm Crane." he narrowed his eyes, "You aren't going to try and convince me to join a good a bad side because i won't"

message 13: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 22 comments "I wasnt because I'm neither"

Crane nodded slightly, "I'm just not interested in joining their bloody war. if you know what i mean."

message 15: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 22 comments "Neither am I. I look out for only my self"

"Yeah?" Crane asked, "So what do you do for a living?"

message 17: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 22 comments "Modeling"

"Fun." Crane said sarcastically then laughed, "I better scat before they call the pound."

message 19: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 22 comments "See you around"

Crane raced off smirking as he saw someone's startled face as they talked on the phone.

((I g2g))

message 22: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 22 comments Max sliped in her driver side door and sped off

Charmed Wolf vampire hunter | 12 comments Soul sat on a broken down factory roof top where he resided with the other homeless as their leader his red eyes watched the scenes below with no apparent interest as he made sure people stayed away from his place he'd already scared off a whole bunch of workers threatening to demolish his building and he was in a bad mood and looking for a fight,

message 24: by Eloradenin (new)

Eloradenin (animalsaremyeverything) Ari was working the register at the small town bookstore she was employed at. So far there had been no customers that day and she was feeling lonely and bored.

message 25: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 22 comments Max was in a show

message 26: by Eli (new)

Eli Reyes (pxndxEli) | 2 comments Sofi entered the bookstore that was close to the cofeeshop she worked on this was such a lazy day. the library looked pleasant there was no people that was good. she went directly to the chemical books she always went there although she already knew all of them it came naturally to her.

message 27: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 22 comments She exited quickly getting a vision fummboling with her keys

Charmed Wolf vampire hunter | 12 comments Soul Stood on the roof watching but no one seemed to go near his run down factory 'maybe they all got the memo' he thought boardly

message 29: by Eloradenin (new)

Eloradenin (animalsaremyeverything) Ari watched the girl browsing the shelves.
A customer at last

message 30: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 22 comments She got in and sped off muttering angerly

Charmed Wolf vampire hunter | 12 comments Soul shook his head and stood before nimbly climbing off the roof and deciding to wonder.

message 32: by Eloradenin (new)

Eloradenin (animalsaremyeverything) Ari sighed and tapped the counter incredibly bored.

Charmed Wolf vampire hunter | 12 comments Soul saw a bookstore and looked in checking for any cash in his pockets he decided to get a new book to entertain himself

message 34: by Eloradenin (new)

Eloradenin (animalsaremyeverything) Ari looked up as the door opened and a boy entered. She smiled at him.
"Welcome. Can I help you with anything today?"

Charmed Wolf vampire hunter | 12 comments "Um i need a book." Soul answered cocking his head, "Where's the horror section?"

message 36: by Eloradenin (new)

Eloradenin (animalsaremyeverything) Ari pointed down an isle.
"All the way at the end past the mystery. There's a big sign on the shelf above where it starts. You can't miss it."

Charmed Wolf vampire hunter | 12 comments Soul smiled and walked away toward the horror section and looked at the author's many times over before he picked out 'interview with a vampire.' by Anne Rice and headed to the front desk to buy it.