The Complete Idiots Guide to the Ultimate Reading List discussion

Chapter 11: Horror Novels > Dead Witch Walking

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melissa (new)

Melissa I can't say enough good things about this series by Kim Harrison. It's got a bit of everything supernatural, witches, vampires, werewolves, pixies, etc. It's got mystery, magic, romance, suspense, and tons of action. The world created in these books sucks me in from page one and I'm always so sad when the last page is done. Dead Witch Walking is where it all starts with Rachel and her partner Ivy who are cops with jurisdicition over the supernatural. Rachel, with the help of Ivy, decides she'd rather work as a PI instead of the organization who employs her. This book sets everything up and introduces everyone to the Hallows. This is a must read!

message 2: by MJ, Idiot's Top libriarian (new)

MJ | 1332 comments Mod
I loved this book so much I went out and bought every book in the series. Ok Shazzy did tell me that the books get better so then I was real excited

message 3: by Lori (new)

Lori  (moderatrixlori) I also had a hard time getting into this book but once I did, it was awesome. I've ordered several more in the series and can't wait...especially if they just keep getting better!

message 4: by MJ, Idiot's Top libriarian (new)

MJ | 1332 comments Mod
they are good books