The Manga Zone discussion

Video Games! > Final Fantasy!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 658 (658 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

message 1: by Joey, about to e-x-p-l-o-d-e., IMA SEXXY BEAST! (new)

Joey, about to e-x-p-l-o-d-e. | 797 comments Mod
Final Fantasy!

message 2: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 449 comments meh likes FFVII.

message 3: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥), WRRRRY! (new)

Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (chintotheexperiment) | 3807 comments Mod
Again...there is a Final Fantasy anime, but it really sucks.

Seven is kind of overrated now.

I like ten when Tidus isn't whining.
I hate twelves game play.
Those two are the only ones I own. And a friend is going to let me borrow nine...so yeah...

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

i have only played one( crystal chronicals: echos of time) but i loved it! i would like to play the others any i should stay away from?

message 5: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥), WRRRRY! (new)

hmm...Echos of Time was probably way better then Rings if Fate(I'm so mad at that game).

Devan, Sarcasm Expert (curiouscat) | 965 comments Mod
I've never played any of the games and thats because I suck a playing games, and I spend all my money on manga. But I really wish my friend who knows what happens in all of them to just tell me the storyline because I know its really good. And randomly has anyone ever watched the Cloud Song? Evil Sephy Pictures, Images and Photos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrZQIa...

message 7: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥), WRRRRY! (last edited Apr 11, 2010 12:48PM) (new)

Devan wrote: "I've never played any of the games and thats because I suck a playing games, and I spend all my money on manga. But I really wish my friend who knows what happens in all of them to just tell me the..."

I'm not the best at games, but if in any way or form you do play a Final Fantasy game, don't try 12, that has the worst fighting strategie compared to the ones before it. I would say go with 7-10(I haven't played 11 and 10-2 is just plaining horrid).

>_> Also about Cloud Song, I liked it back in freshman year, now it's just annoying and over played...and if I say anything about anti-gravity hair my friends start to sing it. >_<

I can tell you what happens in X and X-2 with the most detail...
I'm not really big on 7 and have yet to play 8 and 9, but a friend is going to let me borrow 9...so we'll see.

Devan, Sarcasm Expert (curiouscat) | 965 comments Mod
Yay! I would love to hear what happens.

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ My Brother Watched This Movie:)

message 10: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥), WRRRRY! (new)

♥♥♥Tiffani♥M&Ms♥♥♥ wrote: "My Brother Watched This Movie:)"

Which? Advent Children or Spirits Within?

message 11: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 449 comments I love Advent Children-that was what made me get hooked on FF. i've only played FFVI Advance and FFVII: CRISIS CORE.

message 12: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥), WRRRRY! (new)

It was Final Fantasy X that made me interested in the series. Then I saw Advent Children and that made a semi-fan of the characters.

message 13: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 449 comments lol.

seph is mine. XD

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ Tetsu ~And Don't Call Me Puddin'~ wrote: "♥♥♥Tiffani♥M&Ms♥♥♥ wrote: "My Brother Watched This Movie:)"

Which? Advent Children or Spirits Within?"

I Honestly Dont Know

message 15: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥), WRRRRY! (new)

I'm starting to play FFIX right now.

message 17: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥), WRRRRY! (new)

Except, I only have a PS2, so I can't save, I just died...T-T So I have to start from the beginning, and Vivi so far is the only character I like.
description

InuYasha,I will be a Mangaka. I will (inuyasha) | 688 comments i have a book haha

message 20: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥), WRRRRY! (new)

So?
I have games! >^-^<

message 21: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 449 comments me too. i has CRISIS CORE.

message 22: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥), WRRRRY! (new)

I have X, X-2, XII and am playing IX.

Only thing I have related to VII is Advent Children.

InuYasha,I will be a Mangaka. I will (inuyasha) | 688 comments i dont have a game

message 24: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥), WRRRRY! (new)

That's okay, I started getting them two years ago and have yet to finish any of them.

InuYasha,I will be a Mangaka. I will (inuyasha) | 688 comments are the games good

message 26: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 449 comments i have CRISIS CORE, Advent Children, and the Advent Children *i think ten year?* anniversary set.

message 27: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 449 comments yes the games are good

message 28: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥), WRRRRY! (last edited Apr 23, 2010 05:43PM) (new)

I haven't played much...only PS and PS2...
I'm not a big fan of X-2 and the fighting is rather confusing.
XII has this whole after you pick who you are going to attack you have to dodge as you wait for it to load and hope you can get to the monster without it hitting you just to get one hit...
X and IX are fun in my opinion.

message 29: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 449 comments i want to play XIII so bad. but i have no PS3.

InuYasha,I will be a Mangaka. I will (inuyasha) | 688 comments so the games are good

message 31: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥), WRRRRY! (last edited Apr 23, 2010 05:49PM) (new)

I'm getting an Xbox360 because it is cheaper and has all the games I want to play too. Blazblue!

But then again I have to be the one to buy it and it comes with backwards compatible with all my brother's Xbox games.
But the only way to get a PS3 that is backswards compataible with PS and PS2 games is the same price as buying an Xbox360 and a PS2...

Either way, I heard XIII has a simular fighting style as KH2...does that mean I can button crunch?

message 32: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥), WRRRRY! (new)

Yes Inuyasha, half the games are good the other half aren't. Newer ones are good...but sometimes they aren't. It all depends on what type of fighting style and story your looking for.

InuYasha,I will be a Mangaka. I will (inuyasha) | 688 comments i like first player

message 35: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥), WRRRRY! (last edited Apr 23, 2010 09:13PM) (new)

Half the Final Fantasy games didn't come to the US until GameBoyAdvance and NintendoDS were made.

message 36: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 449 comments there are FF games for the DS?

message 37: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥), WRRRRY! (new)

Crystal Chronocles, FFTactics and earlier FF games(like I think they were puting the NES games on DS...I think).

message 38: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 449 comments hm. i was never really interested in the other ones except VII...i played FFVI Advance for the game boy.

message 39: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥), WRRRRY! (new)

Ah.
I actually can't find anything interesting about FFVII.

message 40: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 449 comments *GASP* it's all interesting.

message 41: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥), WRRRRY! (new)

I only like Cait Sith and Red XIII, other then that, Cloud isn't interesting, Aeris...I didn't care that Sephiroth killed her I was pleased, ...Tifa...*cough*, Cid is an overly used FF name...and always seems to have an airship in each game..., Yuffie was cool but now I dislike all ninjas, Rufus...yeah >_> , Reno is fun and all but I liked Rude more, Elena acts like a dumb blonde even though she is really smart, Sephiroth...I can't help but joke about him, Vincent Valentine is obviously a vampire, and Zack didn't last lone enough for me to like him or not.

But that is just me.

message 42: by Sephiroth (last edited Apr 24, 2010 08:41AM) (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 449 comments I don't like Tifa much either. Cid with an airship is kinda like a game trademark, i think...Reno IS fun, Aerith was okay (she almost made me cry, but fell short of success.). Zack DID make me cry...i liked him....And don;t you DARE joke about Seph. *grar* Yuffie is ANNOYING. there's no other word. Cloud is a classic hero. i hate heroes, in case you hadn't noticed. i like the bad guys. like Sephiroth. and Vincent is one of the awesomest FFVII characters, he's actually a cool vampire.

message 43: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 449 comments g2g, bbl

message 44: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥), WRRRRY! (new)

But in Dirge of Cerberus Vincent Valentine had more of a hero role.

Reno is fun, but Advent Children made me think he was a relative of Spider-Man.

I dislike most heroes, but there are few I can find a way to like.

I felt sad for Zack, but he didn't last long enough for me to even think about crying over.

I find it sad when FFVII characters seem better when they are in the KH world...>_> That is rather sad.

message 45: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥), WRRRRY! (new)

Okay see ya.

message 46: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 449 comments I have a wall scroll thing of Sephiroth from KHII. and it is sad when the FF characters are better in KH...

There are a few heroes I like too, but very few of them are in FF.

Zack had such a sad story I cried even though he didn't last long. *sniff*

So you thought Reno was spider-man's brother too, hunh? (I didn't know normal people in FF could climb walls...)

Vincent is the only hero I actually like for his heroism in FF. Cloud's too cliche, but I never Vincent coming IN Dirge of Cereberus, either, and that made Vincent extra-cool. XD

message 47: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥), WRRRRY! (last edited Apr 24, 2010 11:04AM) (new)

What was something that me and a friend can't get past in the first KH game is, after playing FFX for about a year we started to re-play KH and Wakka said Tidus, which is pronouced Ty-Dus in FFX, but in KH Tidus is pronouced Tee-Dus...we could never live that down.

I have this problem of liking the hero's team more.

Hmm...

Everytime Reno climbs that wall I hum the animated Spider-Man theme.

Cloud is cliche but if I went on with this we would go into Disney and their cliche princes. Good-looking(ick!), strong, always wins in the end of the fight(even if they had help, yet they never thank that person) and complains about the girl...no wait that last one was from Legend of Zelda the Animated Series..."well excuse me, princess."

It is sad when the characters aren't very memorable either...like the main character from IX, I'm playing it and I can't even remember the character's name...

message 48: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 449 comments Wow. Only Sephiroth and Aerith are really memorable from VII, and Zack too, and those are like the only three...

InuYasha,I will be a Mangaka. I will (inuyasha) | 688 comments what are you guys talking about.O_o

message 50: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 449 comments FFVII

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14