When You Fall Down A Rabbit Hole discussion

Movies > Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rebekah Faith, Have you any idea how a raven is like a writing desk? (new)

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) | 287 comments Mod
What did you think?

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 44 comments Wonderfull, the Red Queen was one of my favorites!

Madz♥-TE- *PJO*~♫Cjaye♫ HAHAH, I LOVED TI! it think maybe the cheshire cat was probably my fav. !!! loved it! lolololololve !

message 4: by Rebekah Faith, Have you any idea how a raven is like a writing desk? (new)

"I like a warm pig belly for my aching feet." :D

Madz♥-TE- *PJO*~♫Cjaye♫ i know.. such a great movie i like the part where its like the what is it called again?? like the beast thing that the red-queen has? that has the key??

message 6: by Rebekah Faith, Have you any idea how a raven is like a writing desk? (new)

the bandersnatch

message 8: by Rebekah Faith, Have you any idea how a raven is like a writing desk? (new)

hahaa, ya, that was a great part

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 44 comments I liked how they made her lips into a heart and had her head become huge!

Madz♥-TE- *PJO*~♫Cjaye♫ hahaah, yeah i love it how like all of the red queens people that have like all the big nose's and stuff.. how everything they have is like fake??

message 11: by Rebekah Faith, Have you any idea how a raven is like a writing desk? (new)

i know! that's really funny!

Stayne - Knave of Hearts: [Stayne sees Alice:] And who is this lovely creature?
The Red Queen: Um, my new favourite.
Stayne - Knave of Hearts: [to Alice:] What is your name?
The Red Queen: Um.
Stayne - Knave of Hearts: [to Alice:] I believe your name has slipped the Queen's mind.
The Red Queen: Her name is Um, IDIOT!

i just love that part, one of my faves in the movie. :D

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 44 comments Mine too! I was laughing with my friend Alex. We kept whispering it and laughing our heads off. I loved Alice's dresses.

Madz♥-TE- *PJO*~♫Cjaye♫ I KNOW THEN I LOVE IT HOW SHE CALLS HER "UM" THE REST OF THE MOVIE!!! FUNNYYY!

message 14: by Rebekah Faith, Have you any idea how a raven is like a writing desk? (new)

i know! completely funny! the best alice movie that i've seen

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 44 comments Did anyone else think Stayne's body was animated?

message 16: by Girija (last edited Apr 10, 2010 05:11PM) (new)

Girija Isabella ღ wrote: "Did anyone else think Stayne's body was animated?"

yeah, i think the effects to make his legs long and wobbly and such almost made it look animated!hehe my favorite part was when the Hatter does the "futterwagen"(is that what its called?) and then Alice does when she gets back :D

message 17: by Rebekah Faith, Have you any idea how a raven is like a writing desk? (new)

ya, that was pretty funnny.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 44 comments That was amazing! I also liked how they changed his eye color when he got mad.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 44 comments Haha, I found a video of the Mad Hatter doing the Futterwagen!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEFydb...

message 20: by Rebekah Faith, Have you any idea how a raven is like a writing desk? (new)

yeah, and his bright orange hair.

message 21: by Girija (new)

Girija Isabella ღ wrote: "That was amazing! I also liked how they changed his eye color when he got mad."

oo yeah that was cool!

message 22: by Rebekah Faith, Have you any idea how a raven is like a writing desk? (new)

Isabella ღ wrote: "Haha, I found a video of the Mad Hatter doing the Futterwagen!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEFydb..."

awesomesauce! (hey, everyone's saying it on GR, why shouldn't i? lolz)

message 23: by Girija (new)

Girija hehe its the coolest word ever :D

message 24: by Cosmo (new)

Cosmo (assbutt) | 5 comments I saw it 2 times in 3-D

message 25: by Cosmo (new)

Cosmo (assbutt) | 5 comments The Mad Hatter: [speaking to the Red Queen:] What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I use to hat The White Queen, you know. Her head was so small.
The Red Queen: It’s tiny. It’s a pimple of a head.

message 26: by Rebekah Faith, Have you any idea how a raven is like a writing desk? (new)

Girija wrote: "hehe its the coolest word ever :D"

lolz. thats what the general consensus seems to be

message 27: by Cosmo (new)

Cosmo (assbutt) | 5 comments wow

message 28: by Rebekah Faith, Have you any idea how a raven is like a writing desk? (new)

what?