The Dark Hunter World discussion

Fun & Games > Dark Hunter Support Group

Comments Showing 1-50 of 111 (111 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Holly (new)

Holly (velvetsun) | 119 comments Mod
Feeling slightly addicted to the world of the Dark Hunters? Do Ash and Simi feel like members of your family, rather than fictional characters?

Well, join us in our obsession here. ;)

message 2: by Leah (new)

Leah (leahkarge) Hello, I'm Leah, and I'm addicted to the Dark-Hunters. Lately I can't stop thinking about Ash, Fang, Kyrian, and many of the others. I find myself wishing that Simi was my sister/best friend. Is there any help for this...problem?

LOL. But, for real, I'm addicted to the Dark-Hunter series ;)

message 3: by Holly (new)

Leah *~*Pherocious*~* wrote: "Hello, I'm Leah, and I'm addicted to the Dark-Hunters. Lately I can't stop thinking about Ash, Fang, Kyrian, and many of the others. I find myself wishing that Simi was my sister/best friend. Is th..."

LOL
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who wishes Simi was my sister/BFF. ;)

message 4: by Leah (new)

Leah (leahkarge) Holly, Simi is practically my favorite character. She's my favorite female character at least. She's hilarious ;)

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) | 18 comments Simi is really funny. She's cute, but kind of scary. I love her and Xirena and their love of dimonique. I'm so glad she's protective of Ash.

message 6: by Holly (new)

Leah *~*Pherocious*~* wrote: "Holly, Simi is practically my favorite character. She's my favorite female character at least. She's hilarious ;)"

She is def one of my favorites too. She's fiercely protective of Ash, and hates Artie. So...she's great in my book. ;)

message 7: by Heather C (new)

Heather C (heathercook) It seems like its been years since I read this books (only last year) I think I need to re-establish my addiction :)

message 8: by Leah (new)

Leah (leahkarge) Holly, one of my favorite things about Simi is that she hates Artemis. I can totally sympathize with her, and if it was up to me, I'd let her eat Artemis already! LOL

message 9: by Holly (new)

Leah *~*Pherocious*~* wrote: "Holly, one of my favorite things about Simi is that she hates Artemis. I can totally sympathize with her, and if it was up to me, I'd let her eat Artemis already! LOL"

Exactly!! I keep hoping one day Ash will let her! :)

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) | 18 comments I think Simi has seen what Artemis has done to Ash. She loves Ash so much, and knowing that Artemis continues to hurt him, must be heartbreaking for her.

message 11: by Holly (new)

Danielle "The Book Huntress" wrote: "I think Simi has seen what Artemis has done to Ash. She loves Ash so much, and knowing that Artemis continues to hurt him, must be heartbreaking for her."

I love Simi because she has no filter between her brain and her mouth. She says EXACTLY what she thinks, and i LOVE that. :)

message 12: by Leah (new)

Leah (leahkarge) Holly, I hope one day Ash will let Simi eat Artemis, too! It bothers me so much when Artemis hurts Ash in some way and then Simi can't even do anything about it! I love that the Simi has no filter, too. Although, there are times when that's a bad thing, such as when it caused Ash to damn Nick to killing himself.

message 13: by Angela (new)

Angela (angbens) I LOVE Simi....of course I love Ash too! (Along with everyone else....my hubby is getting tired of hearing about them) I'm only on the 7th book too, he's got a lot more to listen too! (He's also tired of hearing about the Black Dagger Brotherhood!)

message 14: by Leah (new)

Leah (leahkarge) You have a looong way to go, Angela. Poor guy. He's probably getting a complex hearing about all these guys you love, LOL.

message 15: by Angela (new)

Angela (angbens) Yeah he claims he is...lol. Yeah, but the books can get the hormones going, and he's not complaining about that! lmao!

message 16: by Leah (new)

Leah (leahkarge) I'm sure not since you're going to him with those raging hormones! LOL

message 17: by Holly (new)

LMAO!

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) | 18 comments Very true, Holly. Simi keeps me laughing.

Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews (pnrbookloverreviews) | 295 comments So as i go along with with this series,this is where the support group is!! hehehe
watch out here for me then ill probally need a lot of help..

Like it has been 2 days since i read Fantasy Lover and i can not think about any thing else but Julian and that Shower Scene,Wowzah..*fan's her self,while thinking of Julian again* LMAO!!! And all his wonderful skills he has with his hands and mouth.*HOT*
ha ha ha

message 20: by Leah (new)

Leah (leahkarge) Honey, you are among the same kind of people here! Ever since I was reminded of that shower scene it has been practically all I can think of! LOL

message 21: by grumpybybirth (new)

grumpybybirth | 5 comments I think I need to reread his story, because I am a little sketchy on the scene. Been awhile since I reread his anyways. Such a hardship to do :-D

message 22: by Leah (new)

Leah (leahkarge) Oh yeah, Sheri. Don't stress yourself out by re-reading about Mr. Julian Sexy Pants. We wouldn't want you to hurt yourself or anything ;P

Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews (pnrbookloverreviews) | 295 comments I am going to buy this book and leave is lying around on those pages for my hubby to read..LMAO

message 24: by Leah (new)

Leah (leahkarge) LMAO! That's right, give him the ideas and inspiration, Ang ;P

message 25: by Holly (new)

Leah *~*Pherocious*~* wrote: "Oh yeah, Sheri. Don't stress yourself out by re-reading about Mr. Julian Sexy Pants. We wouldn't want you to hurt yourself or anything ;P"

LOL
Mr Julian Sexy Pants...i like that!

message 26: by Leah (new)

Leah (leahkarge) LOL. Thanks, Holly, it just came to me. And it totally fits him, doesn't it? ;P

Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews (pnrbookloverreviews) | 295 comments I love Julian!!

message 28: by Leah (new)

Leah (leahkarge) Yes we know you do, Ang, LOL ;D

Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews (pnrbookloverreviews) | 295 comments :D lmao, you no why too don't ya!! HEHEHE

message 30: by Leah (new)

Leah (leahkarge) LMAO, yes, Ang, I know why: The Shower Scene. LOL ;P

Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews (pnrbookloverreviews) | 295 comments That is so Funny but True!! Yikes, I loved reading that book!

message 32: by Leah (new)

Leah (leahkarge) Of course it's true! That's all you can talk about, LOL. I know you loved it, honey, I've listened to you talk about it for days, LOL ;P

Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews (pnrbookloverreviews) | 295 comments Don't worry it will change when i read something else that makes me go WOW!!!!
Maybe Kyrian's hot scene coming up!!

message 34: by Leah (new)

Leah (leahkarge) LOL. There are some very sexy scenes with Kyrian. He is like the epitome of sexy (after Ash of course, LOL)!

Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews (pnrbookloverreviews) | 295 comments Hahaha Cool!! im looking forward to meeting Ash.lol. i might steal him away from you..lol

message 36: by Leah (new)

Leah (leahkarge) Oh no, honey. No one tries to take my Ash. I already have to share him with Alli over in our LOTU group so I ain't sharing with anyone else! LOL ;P

Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews (pnrbookloverreviews) | 295 comments :P yes you will..lol. ill make you!! hahahaha

message 38: by Leah (new)

Leah (leahkarge) There is nothing you could do to make me share that man! He is the sexiest thing alive and I refuse to share! LOL

message 39: by Chasidy (new)

Chasidy | 216 comments A brief browse down this page I see noone has claimed Valerius... I CLAIM HIM!! He is mine, ladies, sorry. LOL! Sometimes when I'm at the mall or sitting in Starbucks I catch myself thinking that, that person looks like Kyrisn, or Julian, or... any one of the DH. I need help. LOL.

Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews (pnrbookloverreviews) | 295 comments LOL. Good one Chasidy, i just finished Night play love Vane!!! And i am half way thre Seize the night and i love Val, but you can have him..lol. i am loving Vane and Z!!

message 41: by Leah (new)

Leah (leahkarge) Go ahead and take Valerius, Chasidy!

In case the record wan't entirely clear, though: I CLAIM ACHERON, FANG, AND DEV! And no one else can have them! LOL

Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews (pnrbookloverreviews) | 295 comments BAHAhahaha Leah!!
I Love them all it is so hard to pick.. I am going to go with Z and Vane(so far i love him leah :P) ASH!! and Kyrian oh and Val.. LMAO see i cant chose it is way to hard!!!

message 43: by Leah (new)

Leah (leahkarge) I know exactly what you mean. It is so hard to choose between all of them!
In regards to Vane, that's cool because you can have him then since I don't like him, LOL.

Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews (pnrbookloverreviews) | 295 comments ;P Oh You leah!!! he isn't that bad give him little break.hehe Vane is Super Sexy that has to count for something right??? lmao

message 45: by Leah (new)

Leah (leahkarge) Not in my book it doesn't! You haven't read my poor Fang's book and how much Vane and their sister hurt him!

Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews (pnrbookloverreviews) | 295 comments ok ok ok i will not mention him again..lol
when i read it i will prob be the same.....well maybe i still like Night play was one of my faves :P

message 47: by Leah (new)

Leah (leahkarge) LOL. You might be the same, but you might not. I guess we'll just have to wait and see, LOL.

message 48: by Chasidy (last edited May 05, 2010 06:46PM) (new)

Chasidy | 216 comments I change my mind!!! I'll make a trade with you, Leah. I'll give you Valerius and all his Roman ways if you give me bad boy Fang. He is one hot tamale! I just finished Bad Moon Rising and I cannot get enough of him.

message 49: by Leah (new)

Leah (leahkarge) Oh, nuh uh! Fang is mine and I will never give him away! Sorry, hon

message 50: by Chasidy (last edited May 05, 2010 06:57PM) (new)

Chasidy | 216 comments Haha, well sister mine, better cover that bow and arrow mark of yours. ;) LOL!

In all seriousness though, why oh why does Fang have to be a fictional character?! Actually, why can't ALL of them be real?

« previous 1 3