Goodtunes discussion

Housekeeping > Suggestions for the Group

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) This group is brand-smacking new. If there are things you'd like to do here, please let us know. It's everyone's group!

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) Tressa's keeping an eye on that already. :) Good point, Eugenia.

message 3: by Jena (new)

Jena (outlanderfan74) I know we have a topic called "Music In Literature" where music within a novel is discussed, and we have boards for "music in TV and Movies."
I wonder, could we have a board to discuss "Books About Music?" We could discuss musician biographies, books about the history of various genres, etc. I would love to pick up some book recommendations from a board like this.
Apologies if the board exists, and I've just missed seeing it.

message 4: by Robin (new)

Robin (goodreadscomtriviagoddessl) what about a general thread on just about music, or what lyrics means to you, what lyrics stands the test of time, etc.

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) Robin, I think there are a couple of threads about lyrics, and one about music. It's probably hidden, but if you click where it says view all over the discussions, they should show up.

message 6: by Robin (new)

Robin (goodreadscomtriviagoddessl) okay.

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) We more or less do have threads for diff. genres. Browse through the folders and if you don't see the genre, you can start one. The same goes for musical groups.

message 8: by NC (new)

NC Stone Enjoyed this: Author created a soundtrack of songs from his book,
When Saigon Surrendered: A Kentucky Mystery
set in the early and mid 1970's. Quite a nostalgia trip:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe-U...