The Dark Hunter World discussion

Dark Hunter Book Discussion > Bad Moon Rising (Dark Hunter #14)

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Holly (last edited Apr 07, 2010 01:03PM) (new)

Holly (velvetsun) | 119 comments Mod
Bad Moon Rising (Dark-Hunter, #19) by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Prepare to enter a world full of richly imagined mythology — a world where dark and dangerous heroes fight to protect us.

Prepare to enter an endless battle.
Prepare to lose yourself...

Fang Kattalakis isn't just a wolf. He is the brother of two of the most powerful members of the Omegrion: the ruling council that enforces the laws of the Were-Hunters. And when was erupts among the lycanthropes, sides must be chosen. Enemies are forced into shaky alliances.

When Aimee, the woman Fang loves, is accused of betraying her people, her only hope is that Fang believes in her. Yet in order to save her, Fang must break the law of his people andd the faith of his brothers. The breech could very well spell the end of both their races and change their world for ever.

The war is one and time is running out...

message 2: by Rossy (new)

Rossy (naughtybookjunkie) | 43 comments I think i was so excited about this book that i read it too quickly. I'm going to have to do a re-read.

message 3: by Chasidy (new)

Chasidy | 216 comments It has taken me until now to get my hands on this book. I have no idea why I waited sooo long! I love everything about this book! Fang's sarcasm is lethal and I love it all. Aimee is so badass and I can't wait to see what the last hundred or so pages have in store for me. :D

message 4: by KETY (new)

KETY | 9 comments I absolutely loved this book! it was crazy and the ending was deff unexpected! i cried like a baby..... and i couldn't believe all the changes that happened!!

message 5: by Chasidy (new)

Chasidy | 216 comments I know what you mean about the ending. I still can't believe what happened. I guess we'll see what's to come in Dev's book.

message 6: by KETY (new)

KETY | 9 comments yea i deff wanna see how everyone is dealing with the changes...and i've always liked Dev!!!!! do you think shes going to focus more on the were-hunters now?

message 7: by Chasidy (new)

Chasidy | 216 comments Probably. I think we'll still get to see the Dark-Hunters but I have a feeling somehow the weres and the dh world are gonna collide.

message 8: by KETY (new)

KETY | 9 comments collide how so?

message 9: by Chasidy (new)

Chasidy | 216 comments I don't know. I just have a feeling that somehow the worlds are going to be even more combined than it already is. I mean, hello, look at all the new characters!! I'm so anxious to see what's going to happen next.

message 10: by Rossy (new)

Rossy (naughtybookjunkie) | 43 comments Well she did say there are 4 parts to the series so far. We finished the first part with Acheron, now we're in the second phase which ends with Jaden. So i guess it depends with which group Jaden is more involved, the weres?

I'm so curious about Savitar, who will be the third part of the series.

message 11: by KETY (new)

KETY | 9 comments yea i was gonna say....it already is pretty collided...lol...but i haven't read or understood how that whole 4 parts go, i deff see a difference after Acheron...is it on her website or something?

message 12: by Chasidy (new)

Chasidy | 216 comments What I want to know is who the fourth arc will be. She said before BMR came out that it's someone we haven't met yet. With SK it could be anyone. LOL.

message 13: by Rossy (new)

Rossy (naughtybookjunkie) | 43 comments KETY wrote: "yea i was gonna say....it already is pretty collided...lol...but i haven't read or understood how that whole 4 parts go, i deff see a difference after Acheron...is it on her website or something?"

Yes, if you go to her Dark Hunter's World link and read her Q&A.

message 14: by Rossy (new)

Rossy (naughtybookjunkie) | 43 comments Chasidy wrote: "What I want to know is who the fourth arc will be. She said before BMR came out that it's someone we haven't met yet. With SK it could be anyone. LOL."

LOL! I know, right? I'm so clueless on that!

message 15: by Chasidy (new)

Chasidy | 216 comments It could seriously be ANYONE!! What if it's like... Tori or something? Haha, she is quite powerful now. With SK you never know where she's headed.

message 16: by Rossy (new)

Rossy (naughtybookjunkie) | 43 comments Nah, i figure it has to be somebody whose book has not been done yet. A character that was either a villain or has yet to be expanded upon.

message 17: by Ѽ Cher Ѽ (last edited May 31, 2010 08:55PM) (new)

Ѽ Cher Ѽ  | 29 comments Hey guys+, interesting conversation.
For this part 4 thing you guys mention, since SK has already mention Savitar, Jaden etc of who will be in these sequence, do you think maybe...maybe....Stryker/Zephyra, their daughter Medea and Kessar, even the Sephiroth could be apart of the 4 part thing?

They were mention a lot in Stryker's book when she actually introduce Nick as being the Malachai and his only apponent being the Sephiroth.

message 18: by Literary Ames (new)

Literary Ames (amyorames) I thought the Sephiroth person was Jared or Jaden? I can't remember which one it was.

message 19: by Rossy (new)

Rossy (naughtybookjunkie) | 43 comments You know Cher it could be one of them, yes.

message 20: by Lbarra (new)

Lbarra I read somewhere (can't recall where) that the 4th arc will revolve around Thorn who is introduced in BMR.

Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews (pnrbookloverreviews) | 295 comments I freaking loved this book i finishe dit today my fave so far i cried so much at the end tho!!!

message 22: by Colette (new)

Colette | 8 comments I think it will be Thorn, unless it's still someone she hasn't brought into the books yet. This arc is about Jaden right? And yes Jared is the Sephiroth. I find it funny that Jared came to town in the last books to help guard Nick even though technically they are enemies. I guess they will aexplain it all in upcoming books.

message 23: by Colette (new)

Colette | 8 comments Rossy wrote: "I think i was so excited about this book that i read it too quickly. I'm going to have to do a re-read."

Hahaha I did the same thing! And I felt liek I missed a lot because there was just so much information and it spanned over the same timeline as a few of her other books. So after I read it once I went back to the other books and scanned through them again, then reread BMR and it made so much more sense and now is one of my favorite of the series!