You Debate, We De Sharks discussion

Random(: > Favorite Shows

Comments Showing 1-50 of 129 (129 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by ƙămįƞāŕı«, If you can't see the bright side of life, polish the dull side. (new)

ƙămįƞāŕı« (hellokaty) | 295 comments Mod
The title kind of says it all:D
Mines are:
-Glee
-ABDC
-SPONGEBOB!
-iCarly
-Big Time Rush
-Flapjack!
-Fresh Meat 2
-16 and preggo

and more,,

message 2: by ƙămįƞāŕı«, If you can't see the bright side of life, polish the dull side. (new)

SecretAgentL wrote: "((Do you mind if I turn this into a debate?))"

You can go ahead:D

message 3: by ƙămįƞāŕı«, If you can't see the bright side of life, polish the dull side. (new)

I love spongebob, I've watched it since I was little, and it may make me laugh once in a while, but that's that show. Matter of fact, SB is one of my heroes.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

SecretAgentL wrote: "((No offense but))

Spongebob is a show based on stupidity! Only 5-year-olds laugh at it! Now they are making ridiculous story lines, and it's getting old! DOWN WITH THE SPONGE!"

=O

i ♥ spongebob!!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Ghost whisperer
ICarly
Criminal Minds
Spongebob
Millenium (sp?)
Ripleys believe it or not

thats all for now.

message 6: by Iscela (new)

Iscela (iscelapineda) *Degrassi
Glee
Vampire Diaries
Wizards of Waverly Place
Gossip Girl
The Secret Life of An American Teenager

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Degrassi is cool to.

message 8: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 29 comments -Make it or Break it (best show everrrr!)
-Glee
-The Secret Life of the American Teenager
-10 Things I Hate About You
-Ruby and the Rockits
-iCarly
-Spongebob
-George Lopez
-What I Like About You

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

i forgot George Lopez!

message 10: by Poindextεrr., If you aren't outraged, you aren't paying attention!!! (new)

Poindextεrr. (carpe_diem) | 479 comments Mod
Spongebob is AWESOME! I love his optimistic outlook on life -- he's always ready for work, never calls Squidward out for being a jerk or Patrick for being an idiot.

I think more people should emulate Spongebob's compassion, determination, and overall benevolence.

message 11: by Poindextεrr., If you aren't outraged, you aren't paying attention!!! (new)

Poindextεrr. (carpe_diem) | 479 comments Mod
But anyway my new favorite show right now is a program called Life (it aires on Discovery Channel every sunday, with a few replays over the week.)

It's a short series that shows the beauty of nature and the wonders of planet Earth. I recommend it.

(side note: For all you Oprah lovers, Oprah Winfrey herself narrarates the program!! Just a little propaganda for you ;D )

message 12: by ƙămįƞāŕı«, If you can't see the bright side of life, polish the dull side. (new)

Poindex†εrr. wrote: "But anyway my new favorite show right now is a program called Life (it aires on Discovery Channel every sunday, with a few replays over the week.)

It's a short series that shows the beauty of na..."

wow! hehe!

message 13: by ƙămįƞāŕı«, If you can't see the bright side of life, polish the dull side. (new)

*Maria*the cat spirit* wrote: "i forgot George Lopez!"

That's that show!

message 14: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 3193 comments Big Bang Theory (it is sounds like something it is not I highly suggest it. I will post a link of some clips)

The office

Just shoot me

Bad girls club

I think spongebob was great in the original seasons but now it seems to be running out of story lines and getting stupid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJoJn5...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF7Mro...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0xgjU...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zWI7g...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpRkj6...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L1nun...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ygr8P...

These are some of my favs. Please watch

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 963 comments -GLEE!!!!!!! (I love how these episodes have been invaded by the Spring Awakening cast ♥)
-Law and Order
-Bones

And though I haven't seen Degrassi, I just feel like mentioning that I saw Jake Epstein (Craig) in Spring Awakening, and got to meet him after the show. He is a great actor. Compared to the others in the show, his voice isn't the strongest, but he had some killer competition, and is still great. :D

Rant over. :D

message 16: by Randi (new)

Randi (The Artist Formerly known as Guitar Chick) (guitarchick) | 106 comments Spongebob
Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
Phineas and Ferb
America's Next Top Model
The Sing Off
VH1's One Hundred Greatest

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

lol, and i like Words Dumbest

message 18: by Randi (new)

Randi (The Artist Formerly known as Guitar Chick) (guitarchick) | 106 comments That's good too.

message 19: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing BONES!!!!!!!!!!!!! and NCIS, as well as NCIS LA. but Bones is my fav.

message 20: by Randi (new)

Randi (The Artist Formerly known as Guitar Chick) (guitarchick) | 106 comments Can't do it. i end up passing out if I watch stuff like taht.

message 21: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing you don't like blood? or guts, bugs, dead things in general?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha Psych for me

message 23: by Randi (new)

Randi (The Artist Formerly known as Guitar Chick) (guitarchick) | 106 comments I pass out when I see a lot of blood.

message 24: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 3193 comments Hey what are some good sad songs to listen to?

message 25: by Randi (new)

Randi (The Artist Formerly known as Guitar Chick) (guitarchick) | 106 comments Shooting Star by Bad Company
Castles Made of Sand Jimi Hendrix
Dog and Butterfly by Heart
Flight of the Prince by Oliver Boyd and the Rememberalls

message 26: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 3193 comments Thanks

message 27: by Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (last edited May 09, 2010 09:30AM) (new)

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 963 comments I've recently found out that I love Doctor Who. :D

More sad songs (although I'm sure you don't need much more, but the theatre nerd in me must speak):
-Left Behind from Spring Awakening (a boy reflecting on his friend's recent suicide)
*The Dark I Know Well from Spring Awakening (two girls are abused by their fathers)
*How Could I Ever Forget? from Next to Normal (a husband and wife remember their son's death 16 years earlier)
-Empty Chairs at Empty Tables from Les Miserables (the sole survivor a revolution mourns his dead friends and has survivor's guilt)
-No More from Into the Woods (this song is just a downer; the main character says he's pretty much done at trying)
-Don't Do Sadness from Spring Awakening (the friend in the first song's pre-suicide song; he's done with life; he just doesn't care anymore)
-I Dreamed a Dream from Les Miserables ("but life has killed the dream I dreamed"...need I say more?)
-Drink With Me from Les Miserables (the boys from the revolution are about to die and they know it)

message 28: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 329 comments we don't have a tv.

message 30: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 329 comments i don't watch tv on the computer either.

message 31: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 3193 comments No it is an article.

message 32: by Ronyell (new)

Ronyell (rabbitearsblog) | 15 comments My favorite shows are:

The Angry Beavers
Ghost Whisperer
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
House
Hey Arnold!
Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
All That
American Dragon: Jake Long
Invader Zim
Total Drama Island

message 33: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 3193 comments They just canceled Ghost whisperer.

message 34: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 329 comments the angry beavers? *starts giggling uncontrolably*

message 35: by Ronyell (new)

Ronyell (rabbitearsblog) | 15 comments They just canceled Ghost Whisperer!?!?!?!?! Why?!?!

message 36: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 3193 comments Idk

message 37: by Clarence :P (new)

Clarence :P I love a show called "Joan of Arcadia", it's older and there's only two seasons *sob*, but it's really good.

message 38: by Selena (new)

Selena (masterjedilena) Most of my favorite shows are comedies... The Office, Modern Family, Wipeout... ;D

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

hmmmm
the office
fosters home for imaginary friends
project runway
design star
work of art
thats all for now

message 40: by Selena (new)

Selena (masterjedilena) Oh yeah! Design Star is awesome! :))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

woohoo! i'm not sure i like the people this season.

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 963 comments I love Avatar! I used to watch it all the time! What are you thoughts on the movie being made?

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

it looks pretty epic, i'm super excited.

message 44: by Selena (new)

Selena (masterjedilena) I haven't seen this season yet. Still recorded from yesterday :p

I love Avatar too! :) I'm not too sure about the movie tho.

message 45: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 3193 comments Me to

message 46: by Selena (new)

Selena (masterjedilena) I'm disappointed with who they cast as Zuko. :/ meh I'll probably see it anyway, though.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

i was a little bewildered as well, he just dosnt seem to fit the roll but i have hope that it will be awesome.

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 963 comments I'm a bit nervous that they're going to ruin the movie. They've been messing up a lot of adaptations lately. :P *cough*lightningthief*cough*

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 963 comments I mean just about everything about the movie. THey changed so much! I don't care that they changed the looks, but they changed the way the characters acted! And they didn't even mention Kronos as an actual character!

message 50: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 3193 comments I think Zuko won't have the very long story that i love in the movie.

« previous 1 3