Deadly Gossip discussion

PL♥T

Comments Showing 1-50 of 134 (134 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Noelle, Nicolette Harrington♥ (new)

Noelle (missnoellerenee) | 149 comments Mod
Five very pretty young wealthy girls have all the power, money, and boys they could ever dream of......or so they thought. Each of them is about to receive an intervention, their dirty little secrets will be exposed one by one ruining their careers and social lives. But what happens when they join together once again to save each other, will it be deadly? Or will their secrets finally rest in peace?

message 2: by Jessi (last edited Apr 07, 2010 06:20PM) (new)

Jessi | 102 comments Kay should like all the girls be children of socialites if they aren't already? Cause like then some magazine could go and do the intervention because people you know like live off the gossip and secrets of the 'rich and famous'.

message 3: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ , ~S (new)

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 237 comments Mod
You know what I was thinking already Megan.

message 4: by Noelle, Nicolette Harrington♥ (new)

Isabella: "Yeah and I had an idea. So either the girls could have done the crime when they were friends in high school or they could have done the crime when they were all famous but didn't like each other. Have you seen "John Tucker Must Die"? I have the same idea but instead, the girls are totally different(personality) but they worked together to make sure that no one knows their secret. They don't even like each other too"

"...thought of something else but it would only work if you made all the girls be on the same show, like a soap opera."

message 5: by Jessi (last edited Apr 09, 2010 03:07PM) (new)

Jessi | 102 comments Ooh I like that(: pahaaha John Tucker Must Die is hilariousP: by the way, is this kinda based on Pretty Little Liars? Just wondering(: I love those books though I need to read 5-7P:

mariah ash ♡ (i’m back from hiatus) (you-noia) yeahh I totally compared this to PLL haha. Can anyone post something describing what exactly we're doing here, the plot? I just need it cleared up a bit. My head's been in the clouds these days

message 7: by Noelle, Nicolette Harrington♥ (new)

Yes girls, it is based on PLL just more of an adult or rather older version of that series.

message 8: by Noelle, Nicolette Harrington♥ (new)

Oh hAi... it's mE again (Mariah!) wrote: "yeahh I totally compared this to PLL haha. Can anyone post something describing what exactly we're doing here, the plot? I just need it cleared up a bit. My head's been in the clouds these days"

And it is Coming Soon

message 9: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ , ~S (new)

LOL, you didn't have to write the whole thing but yeah. So Megan, what do you want to pick?

message 10: by Noelle, Nicolette Harrington♥ (new)

Isabella ღ wrote: "LOL, you didn't have to write the whole thing but yeah. So Megan, what do you want to pick?"

Haha copy and paste:) I like the second idea

message 11: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ , ~S (new)

Good one!

message 12: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (lalalauren) | 28 comments I like the John Tucker-like one where they work together to keep their secrets but they dont really like eacthother. Great idea Isabella. :)

mariah ash ♡ (i’m back from hiatus) (you-noia) Alright, awesome. I'm up for anything at this point- I'm rereading the PLL books and I can't wait to roleplay something along their lines haha. Btw, just a warning, I might disappear for a bit 'cause my laptop's internet isn't working, nor is the Wifi for my iTouch, and this computer is acting up. Hopefully I'll get them all working 'cause it'll kill me not to have any internet!

message 14: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ , ~S (new)

Lauren wrote: "I like the John Tucker-like one where they work together to keep their secrets but they dont really like eacthother. Great idea Isabella. :)"

Thanks! XD

message 15: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ , ~S (new)

Oh hAi... it's mE again (Mariah!) wrote: "Alright, awesome. I'm up for anything at this point- I'm rereading the PLL books and I can't wait to roleplay something along their lines haha. Btw, just a warning, I might disappear for a bit 'cau..."

I Know what you mean. I pratically died because I couldn't use my computer

mariah ash ♡ (i’m back from hiatus) (you-noia) Haha, yeah I know. I need my myspace, email, and of course, roleplaying. But school's also a priority too- can't do some stuff w/o the internet D:

message 17: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ , ~S (new)

I had to do an essay and my computer just got a virus, we had to drive to Fed Ex so I could use the computer.

message 18: by Jessi (new)

Jessi | 102 comments EWW I know what you mean too! Like I had to go to the library to use their computers cause I have like the oldest freakin microsoft in the world and had to type up poemsP: And I like both, so it's up to Megan(:

message 19: by Noelle, Nicolette Harrington♥ (new)

Well I like the idea of them working on the soap opera together

message 20: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (lalalauren) | 28 comments As in, they are all famous? That would be cool, too.

message 21: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ , ~S (new)

Megan, can I write the storyline for the show their on?

message 22: by Noelle, Nicolette Harrington♥ (new)

Of course

message 23: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ , ~S (last edited Apr 13, 2010 09:19PM) (new)

I'm going to make the storyline in an article so that it'll be more fun for me. =] Keep in mind people this is a Soap Opera so it's suppose to be dramtic, over the top, and corny.

TEEN VOGUE
Lux
Article by:Cassie Hale

America's number one watched t.v. show, Lux stars five new Hollywood actresses. No one could predict this show's popularity and the hot actors that are in the center spotlight. Lucinda Banks stars as the goth rock older sister, Raven of the five girls, handling depression and her love life in the tip of a knife.After all it's her own sister that's cheating with her boyfriend, whose played by Damon Tyler but known mostly as Dev. Alexander Banks Jr. Also called Alex since he's not the only Alexander in the cast plays Dev's younger brother who is also in love with Raven but can never tell her because she's in love with his brother. Alex and Lucinda are brother and sister in real life and rumors have spread of their romance on camera. Both of them deny anything is going on and pictures have been shot of the two dating other hot celebs. Amelia Thomas is the next eldest sister of the girls and her problems all begins when she finds out that she has a twin sister who could also be the one trying to take over her life. Charlotte Simons is that evil twin and is the newest member of the family after her parents got into a car accident that just might not be an accident after all? She claims her name to be Heather Lockwood but is that even true? Thomas Hess nailed the character of Steven Bail that's infatuated with Heather. Steven is also known for his singing talent but is now trying his hand in acting. Lacy Eriksson plays the cool middle child, Tiffany that doesn't even care about her sisters' problems. Nicolette Harrington can be sure to win an MTV award for her character, Rose whose been going through tough times finding herself. Alexander Gabriel will be forever known as Brandom Mathews, the boy who tried to keep Rose home with him but was turned down. You might notice him on the billboard in Times Square. Like mant of his co-stars, Alexander has more than one talent that belongs to the cameras but keeps working on his acting. Parker Johnson, another future award winner can be sure to set her eye on a big role soon plays Melia. Melia is the only one of the sisters whose onto Heather and it can get her into big trouble. Dylan Barnes plays the bad boy in town who know one can expect anything from. Other cast members are Tiana Roldmen, Logan Rolmen, Ben Stevens. The show is also said to have Guest Stars Ed Westwick (Gossip Girl), Paul Wesley (Vampire Diaries), Blake Lively (Gossip Girl), Daniel Redcliffe(Harry Potter), and Diana Agron (Glee) just this season!

message 24: by Tiffany, Parker Johnson<33 (new)

Tiffany (xdxpx8xD) | 94 comments Mod
I love Diana Agron!

message 25: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (lalalauren) | 28 comments This sounds great! I can not wait to roleplay!

message 26: by Jessi (new)

Jessi | 102 comments Ehmagawd that sounds fun!(: I can't wait either!

message 27: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ , ~S (new)

I was thinking of popular T.V. Shows that exists and hot stars so I'm kinda happy with the Guest Star Lists.

mariah ash ♡ (i’m back from hiatus) (you-noia) Wow, I am impressed. Honestly I'm normally uncomfortable with people that give my characters certain roles and things to do but- gosh! I was so intrigued I even stopped eating my flavor-blasted Goldfish to read the rest of the storyline! And trust me, nothing gets between me and my goldfish. xD

message 29: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ , ~S (new)

Really? I am so glad to hear that.You have no idea what you have just done to my self confidence. I want to be an author someday so thanks!

mariah ash ♡ (i’m back from hiatus) (you-noia) Haha you're welcome ^^ I've been thinking myself that I'd like to be a writer for a few years now. I write a lot of my own poems and short stories, novels, fanfictions, you name it. I have some of the stuff posted on my profile lol. But hey I'm looking forward to roleplaying with you and this plotline! :)

message 31: by Tiffany, Parker Johnson<33 (new)

Oh YAY!!!!!!!! You're in this group!!!!! :DD

mariah ash ♡ (i’m back from hiatus) (you-noia) Hahaa yupp ^^ We missed you in the AU roleplay! You can jump in if you want.

message 33: by Tiffany, Parker Johnson<33 (new)

Oh okay. I'll do it right now!

message 34: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ , ~S (new)

Oh hAi... it's mE again (Mariah!) wrote: "Haha you're welcome ^^ I've been thinking myself that I'd like to be a writer for a few years now. I write a lot of my own poems and short stories, novels, fanfictions, you name it. I have some of ..."

Totally and you too! J.R. Celski fan, wow. No wonder you and Tiff bond so well. =D

message 35: by Jessi (new)

Jessi | 102 comments So like, not to be impatient or anything, but when do we start?P:

message 36: by Noelle, Nicolette Harrington♥ (new)

Sorry, guys Ive been so busy w/ Track I havent had time to really write a full post. But Jessi Im going to put up the RP and starter for the RP today, or this wkend hopefully. And Isabella I really like the storyline.

message 37: by Jessi (new)

Jessi | 102 comments Ooh I was gonna try out for my schools track team hah but I forgot about going to itP: And cool(:

message 38: by Tiffany, Parker Johnson<33 (new)

TRACKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 39: by Noelle, Nicolette Harrington♥ (new)

Haha:) You like track tooo?

message 40: by Tiffany, Parker Johnson<33 (new)

Nope. Just wanted to emphasize.

message 41: by Noelle, Nicolette Harrington♥ (new)

Ohh well. Lol

message 42: by Tiffany, Parker Johnson<33 (new)

Yeah lol...

message 43: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ , ~S (new)

I'm not great at running but I'm going to do Cross Country next year. So I can get off Gym, I don't mind running.

message 44: by Noelle, Nicolette Harrington♥ (new)

Cross Country is torture! Omg I hate it soo much.

message 45: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ , ~S (new)

Well that tortue is for a good reason. At least now you have a good figure from it.

message 46: by Jessi (new)

Jessi | 102 comments I love my gym class(: it's a partyy(: haha except for the other coach who looks like a frog and likes to look at girls running. He's the track coach. Ugh. But my coach is chillP: haha i do volleyball(:

message 47: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ , ~S (new)

LOL but ewwwww to that couch who likes girls running. Sounds like one of the couches we had in our school.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Couches? I didn't know couches liked to watch girls run, or that they had eyes at all ;P
Sorry, I don't normally correct people on their spelling, I was just literally loling at that.

message 49: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ , ~S (new)

OMG, sorry. I meant Coach.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

:P

« previous 1 3