OMG I'VE CREATED YET ANOTHER RP discussion

Roleplays > Times of war

Comments Showing 1-50 of 903 (903 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) | 1104 comments Mod
((back in the older days where all the vamps and werewolves co exist and ppl hunt them and know about them, and all the species at war and stuff. They hate and kill and basically Fantasy Predujuce we got!))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

(( ok.....))

message 3: by campbema (new)

campbema | 4183 comments Mod
Josh walked around in the woods, keeping his knife in his pocket, just in case.
------
Tobey went into town

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) | 1104 comments Mod
Samitha watched Josh from behind the tree.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Natasha sat in a tree looking down

message 6: by campbema (new)

Josh could sence someone was wathing him and walked over to a tree, and leaned against it, trying to sence where the person was.
------
Tobey went into the woods.

"Hey." Samitha said from behind the tree Josh was leaning against, her breath on his neck.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Natasha lied down across a large branch of the tree staring up at the (night?) sky

message 9: by campbema (new)

(sure)
Tobey smirked when he saw a girl laying atop a branch. "Hello fair lady, what brings you to the woods tonight?" he asked smiling up at her.
=----
Josh pulled away from her and turned to face her. "Step away from me" he said.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Natasha turned over facing to the young man talking to her. " is it really your bussiness?" she said.

(( she has a british accent.))

She frowned. "Is that how you great a lady?"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

( greet))

((WHAT!?))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

(( u said great. it's greet.sry)

(( thats why authors have editors))

message 16: by campbema (new)

Tobey smiled. accent. hot he thought. "No, but I would like to make it my business" he said
------
Josh touched his blade carefully. "I don't normally greet ladies with such harshness, but you are no lady, you are one of those blood suckers, and I like to keep my blood, thank you" he said

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"don't" Natasha said staring back up at the sky

((I DIDNT!!! GAH YOUR SPAMMING!!!))

Samitha took a step away from him, watching him. "I didn't want your blood thankyou...I don't feed on humans, even though they are quite over populating." She muttered that last part.

message 19: by campbema (new)

((?, who is? how can u tell?))

"Why not?" he asked and started to climb the tree.
------
He relaxed a little. "Why do you not?" he wondered, now intrigued by her.

((huh???))

"I didn't want to be a vampire, changed against my will."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Natasha stared at him " because. nosey boys, are uneeded in this world. specially mortals." she scowled

message 22: by campbema (new)

((spamming))

"Oh, that happens?" he asked. "my parents were killed by vampires" he said

((. Because. Nosey. Specially Mortals. She scowled.))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

(( what?! why are u talking about my post?))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

(( u never said. so i consider him mortal.))

((spamming=unneeded post...and I doing it to.))

"Yes it happens..where the top of the food chain and we can do whatever the hell we want....well thoose of us stronger vampires anyway."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((?))

message 28: by campbema (new)

Jojo The Oreo Cookie Stealer wrote: "Natasha stared at him " because. nosey boys, are uneeded in this world. specially mortals." she scowled"

"I'm not nosy and I'm not mortal" he said smiling at her.
-----
((oooh, gotcha))

Josh nodded. "i have realized that. Now, may I continue my walk?" he asked.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Natasha sighed " whatever.one of the above" she lied down.her hands resting on her stomach

message 30: by campbema (new)

"What's got you so pissed?" he wondered, now on the branch above her. He was looking down on her and smiled slightly, she was hot

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"everything" she said ignoring him staring at her

((I was fixing your post and errors...like you fixed mine...What goes around comes around :D))

She pursed her lips then disappered.

message 33: by campbema (new)

"Want to talk about it?" he asked
------
Josh kind of wished she had stayed, she seemed nice enough. He walked a little further till he got to a cave he'd been staying in

Samitha went into town.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

" I'll pass" Natasha said getting up and jumped to another tree landing gracefully

message 36: by campbema (new)

Josh walked into town, surprisingly somewhat happy when he saw Samitha. "hey" he called to her.
-----
Tobey sighed. "Okay, be that way. He said. He took his shirt and shoes off and started climbing up more on the tree

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Natasha stared at him in disgust, and climbed to the tops of the trees, staring at the beautiful night sky sprinkled with stars

She turned and smiled. "Hey."

message 39: by campbema (new)

"They're amazing aren't they? the stars I mean"
------
"hi" he said again and walked over to her. why am I doing this he wondered. "I wanted to apologize for being rude to you earlier"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Natasha shrugged " it always has been" she said pulling her knee to her chest

"It's fine." Samitha said shrugging.

message 42: by campbema (new)

Tobey went down to where she was. "Missing someone?"
------
"I was uh wondering, if you'd like to go for a walk with me, providing you don't want to kill me"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Natasha gave him a disgusted look,inching away from him " come closer and I'll kick you." she said

message 44: by campbema (new)

"Why won't you talk to me?" he asked. "I'm just trying to help"

"Sure." Samitha nodded. "And no I don't want to kill you."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

" with what?" Natasha said staring at him

((g2g))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((bye))

message 49: by campbema (new)

((byye))

"Okay, that's good, so may I ask why you were following me earlier?" Josh asked
-----
"I don't know, yoou just seem upset"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

" hm.mind your own bussiness" natasha said lying down

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19