The FAYZ: The Gone Series discussion

Characters > Couples!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 117 (117 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Anthony (new)

Anthony  (anthonyprince) | 698 comments Who do you think are good couples, who will be, and who arent?
Oh and write down your own made up couple of the series.

message 2: by Anthony (new)

Anthony  (anthonyprince) | 698 comments I love Caine and Diana of course,. I like how Diana plays hard to get. I think a good couple would be someone like maybe Taylor and Drake. I mean Drake needs someone to trust and Taylor is always in the background and underappreciated, but she's a huge asset. I think she will most likely feel unwanted and switch sides, and Drake will be right there.

message 3: by Selena (new)

Selena (masterjedilena) Caina is the best!! =]
Taylor and Jack. I think they are cute together.
And I don't see Drake getting together with someone. I think a guy like Drake would see love or affection of any kind as a weakness.

Am I the only one who picked up on some Quinn/Lana hints in Hunger? That would be sweet.

message 4: by Anthony (new)

Anthony  (anthonyprince) | 698 comments yeah that would be cool! Quinn and Lana! the first mutant-normal relationship.

idk taylor and jack dont seem to compatible. i like him with brianna. i dont want her to turn lesbian for dekka. i think michael grant will introduce another character for dekka, instead of brianna, hopefully.

message 5: by Selena (new)

Selena (masterjedilena) Oh oops. I always get Taylor and Brianna mixed up! Yeah, Brianna and Jack ;) lol

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Caina!

Natasha Farro-York-Harnage | 75 comments I heard this rumor that Drake and Brittny would be a couple but I doubt, really really doubt it.

message 8: by Anthony (new)

Anthony  (anthonyprince) | 698 comments yeah that would be tight. the immortal girl and the psychopathic boy. if they do go together then drake would probably have a hidden agenda. i seriously cant wait for lies to come out. i'm itching to read, NEXT MONTH!

message 9: by Annette (new)

Annette | 12 comments nah,
Drake "killed" Brittny, so i dont think that'll happen, BUT i did hear something about a girl Penny.
i heard that Penny might be Drake's love interest!!

that'll be interesting :P

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Ugh...no Drake and Diana!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Together! Like Caina!

message 12: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Rayne | 460 comments CAINA, CAINA, CAINA!!! One of the most interesting couples I have ever read (maybe the most interesting), and I've read a lot... MICHAEL GRANT, DON'T EVER SEPARATE CAINA PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!

message 13: by Anthony (new)

Anthony  (anthonyprince) | 698 comments Nicole wrote: "CAINA, CAINA, CAINA!!! One of the most interesting couples I have ever read (maybe the most interesting), and I've read a lot... MICHAEL GRANT, DON'T EVER SEPARATE CAINA PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!"

i totally agree. theyre not all luvvy dovey. they add some spice to the series

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

CAINA!

Dan Dan Dan DAN Dan Dan Dan. (dan_nlolz) CAINA!!! CAINA, CAINA, CAINA!!!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes!

louder now_Hailey  (tlouderbnows) | 19 comments I think it would be really sweet if Quinn and Lana get together. They seem like they would fit together really well. And it would be interesting to see how the characters would react to the first Mutant-Human relationship!

louder now_Hailey  (tlouderbnows) | 19 comments Annette wrote: "nah,
Drake "killed" Brittny, so i dont think that'll happen, BUT i did hear something about a girl Penny.
i heard that Penny might be Drake's love interest!!

that'll be interesting :P"

Woah that would be interesting! I just cannot picture Drake interested in someone that way since he is so messed up and twisted!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Hailey wrote: "I think it would be really sweet if Quinn and Lana get together. They seem like they would fit together really well. And it would be interesting to see how the characters would react to the first M..."
Neva! Lol:) I think it's too weird to even picture that. Lana and Edilio are really cute, in my opinion:)

Natasha Farro-York-Harnage | 75 comments I like Lana and Quinn better. They just seem right for each other.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Meh. Nu uh.

message 22: by Grace (new)

Grace | 637 comments I don't like Lana with either of them, I can only picture her with the crazy bad-boy Bf who got her sent to Perdido in the first place

Natasha Farro-York-Harnage | 75 comments Intersting, I still think Quinn.

message 24: by Anthony (new)

Anthony  (anthonyprince) | 698 comments Hailey wrote: "I think it would be really sweet if Quinn and Lana get together. They seem like they would fit together really well. And it would be interesting to see how the characters would react to the first M..."

i agree with you

message 25: by Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi), The Boss :) (last edited Apr 19, 2010 05:38PM) (new)

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 225 comments Mod
I can't choose between Lana/Edilio and Lana/Quinn! They would both be cute couples. :S

message 26: by Anthony (new)

Anthony  (anthonyprince) | 698 comments Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) wrote: "I can't choose between Lana/Edilio and Lana/Quinn! They would both be cute couples. :S"

i'm leaning more towards lana and quinn. i have a feeling they'd bring a whole new look at the FAYZ couples. they have so many secrets and inner conflictions, unlike Samstrid and Caina. they deal with difficult things like fear and control, but in the end they conquer them. i like both of them as individual characters, and they would make an even greater pair

message 27: by Selena (new)

Selena (masterjedilena) Lana and Quinn for the win! :) Edilio could end up with... well, when Orsay first came into the book I thought maybe they would make an interesting couple. But from what I've read in the beginning of Lies... I don't know. :/ Maybe?

message 28: by Anthony (new)

Anthony  (anthonyprince) | 698 comments oh yah! i think Orsay's gonna end up alone. i mean she's toocaught up with her prophecies and what not, so idk. when i first read about her i thought she was gonna be a good guy, but from what i've read. she seems too iffy, like something's up with her

message 29: by Grace (new)

Grace | 637 comments Edilio will end up with whoever he chooses, cause he is so cool he can get any girl he wants :)

message 30: by Anthony (new)

Anthony  (anthonyprince) | 698 comments Gr☼ce {the crazy one} wrote: "Edilio will end up with whoever he chooses, cause he is so cool he can get any girl he wants :)"

true that grace!

message 31: by Selena (new)

Selena (masterjedilena) Ditto! Edilio is amazing.

Natasha Farro-York-Harnage | 75 comments Edilio has a cool name so therefore he has to get who he chooses so I agree with you Grace.

message 33: by Grace (new)

Grace | 637 comments Thank you Anthony, Lena, and Natasha!

Natasha Farro-York-Harnage | 75 comments Your welcome (Remeber guys with cool names always win) :)

message 35: by Grace (new)

Grace | 637 comments It's a proven fact!

That be crazy if Lana went out with someone the Human Group was hunting down. Because they'd hate the guy w/ powers, but they don't mess with Lana
Dilemma!

message 36: by Anthony (new)

Anthony  (anthonyprince) | 698 comments yeah i know, ive never heard that name before. but yeah that would be cool if she went out with a mutant. but if you notice, there arent many "guy" mutants, i mean come on : Lana, Astrid, Diana, Dekka, Brianna, Taylor, Orsay, Brittney. the mutants are mainly girls

Natasha Farro-York-Harnage | 75 comments good point

message 38: by Grace (new)

Grace | 637 comments Bette had a power too, before she died

Natasha Farro-York-Harnage | 75 comments Oh and I found the first 92 pages of LIES, here you go:
http://browseinside.harperteen.com/in...
Sorry I didn't know where to put this.

message 40: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Rayne | 460 comments ...CAINA FTW!!!

message 41: by Anthony (new)

Anthony  (anthonyprince) | 698 comments Gr☼ce {Can Mr. N even do that?} wrote: "Bette had a power too, before she died"

oh yeah, i forgot about her. hehe

message 42: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Rayne | 460 comments Natasha wrote: "Oh and I found the first 92 pages of LIES, here you go:
http://browseinside.harperteen.com/in...
Sorry I didn't know where to put this."

Thank you SO much, btw. The chapters through Caine's perspective were hilarious. He's such a jerk...I love him...

Natasha Farro-York-Harnage | 75 comments I agree with you there.

message 44: by Emily (new)

Emily (emsnonsense) I think it'd be kinda fun to see Drake get with some one. It's be so weird but so interesting! I don't know who, though. At first I thought Astrid, but not only would that be insane because she has no evil in her, but I think I'd die if her and Sam separated. Oh, well, maybe a new character will be introduced :)

message 45: by Selena (new)

Selena (masterjedilena) You know, that would be kind of interesting... wait, what if Drake like has amnesia from all that rock falling on him, so now he's all pro-peace and stuff. Lol JK! But that would be funny.

message 46: by Selena (last edited Apr 28, 2010 04:13PM) (new)

Selena (masterjedilena) No, in Hunger... Caine collapsed the cave/mine on him

message 47: by Rob (new)

Rob (goodreadscomchaoticcookie37) | 339 comments Lena wrote: "You know, that would be kind of interesting... wait, what if Drake like has amnesia from all that rock falling on him, so now he's all pro-peace and stuff. Lol JK! But that would be funny."

I think hes just naturally psychotic and evil so amnesia wouldnt change him lol.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

I think the only way Drake would be "together" with someone would be if he was using them... But still Diana&Caine all the way!!

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Totally, hahah.

message 50: by Brookie (new)

Brookie | 4 comments I Love Astrid and Sam, I LOVE Caine and Diana, I like the new idea of Lana and Quinn, and I think the Bug and Brianna one is kinda cute, too.

« previous 1 3