I Love Horses discussion

Horses > Whats your dream horse?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 161 (161 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Abi (new)

Abi (Horse18) | 44 comments Mod
Describe the horse you've always dreamed of!

message 2: by Jen (new)

Jen I don't have a horse but I think white horses are pretty. I like unicorns!

message 3: by Abi (new)

Yah, I wish I actually owned Buddy!

message 4: by Jen (new)

Jen Ugh... Are you seriously going to use different languages in this group too?!?! :)

message 5: by Jen (new)

Jen Well you always have to go to the translator and translate it and yaa dee yah dee yah!

message 6: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 12 comments i don't have a horse, but i want a highland pony or something.

message 7: by Abi (new)

Yah, I want a dog (far more realistic then a horse) but it isn't going to happen my parents wont let me.

message 8: by Jen (new)

Jen I want a pet...! More like a fluffy small cute dog!!!

message 9: by Abi (new)

Yah, I mostly like big dogs.

message 10: by Abi (new)

I'm so sorry! My mom is just allergic to cats.

message 11: by Abi (new)

You are so lucky! I don't get anything for good grades and i have straight A's. : )

message 12: by Abi (new)

Yah, is it? I've always wondered what it's like.

message 13: by Abi (new)

Who teaches you, mom or dad?

message 14: by britt ✨ (new)

britt ✨ (britteeebee) | 2 comments I love horses. I have loved them all my life and I want to be an equine veterinarin (which is what I'm in school for right now). I want to one day own my own ranch/horse rescue center.

I've never had any horses of my own but I always dream of what kind of horses I will have when I have a ranch. I love palomino and paint coloring, as well as red roan, bay, chestnut, white and dapple grey. My favorite breeds are probably Belgian Warmblood, Selle Francais, Andalusian, Lusitano, Hanoverian, Oldenburg, Swedish Warmblood, Irish Draft, Percheron, Quarter Horse, and Thoroughbred. I'd love to own a bunch of horses of these different types some day. I've even thought of names for them and what colors they would be lol I'm a horse-crazy freak! Lol

message 15: by Serena (new)

Serena | 2 comments My horse is my dream horse! :D He's a dark bay Dutch Warmblood x Thoroughbred cross gelding with a big blaze and socks. His registered name is Muddy Waters, after the famous musician. His barn name is Muddy, and he got his name when he was born into a mud puddle, LOL! Tall, loves to jump, and fun to be around, he's my all around best friend. He's really like a big baby, loves to chew on things and will lick anyone that comes near him.

message 16: by britt ✨ (new)

britt ✨ (britteeebee) | 2 comments Aww Serena he sounds so cute!

I can't wait to have a whole bunch of horses of my own! I've always wanted to learn how to jump so hopefully that can happen sometime in the future.

message 17: by Emily (new)

Emily id like 2 ride and arabian and or a throughbred someday or else a very rare breed! that would b awesome!

message 18: by Emily (new)

Emily haha that would b funny! and u should of heard the story of my dad trying to train a clydesdale to ride!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

i absolutely adore shires, they are my favorite breed, however my favorite coloring is silver dapple and they dont come in that...but if they did that would be my dream

message 20: by Emily (new)

Emily ohh there is this one miniature horse that is silver dapple, and she is adorable! :D

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

well considering that they are small and fuzzy (let alone a horse) there is no way they cannot be adorable! i taught my old trainer's mini to jump through a hoola hoop

message 22: by Emily (new)

Emily hahaha thats funny! yah i train and show them! they are amazing! i have a pic of her and elvis as one of my pics of the extras! :D

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

oh my gosh i think it would be so fun to work with mini's! iv gotten so used to 17-18hh and up that its so weird for me to be around normal sized horses let alone minis lol

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

oh my gosh i love her coloring!!!!! shes adorable!!!

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

elvis looks exactly like this shire stallion that im in love with and met at a show! and i had the same problem with the shire mare that i show, but shes only 5 and still growing. daisy mae looks absolutely fine to me! the shire is my profile picture- id love to see more!

message 26: by Emily (new)

Emily K I WILL TRY 2 FIND SOME MORE DO U WANTR THEM WITH THEIR WINTER HAIR???

message 27: by Emily (new)

Emily THANKS!

message 28: by Emily (new)

Emily OH AND THERE IS ELDON TOO! I WILL B SHOWING HIM THIS SUMMER TOO! :D

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

hahah YES! winter hair is the best!!!
how many are there?

message 30: by Emily (new)

Emily umm 4: Daisey Mae, Elvis, Eldon and Presley hes a (stallion)

message 31: by Emily (new)

Emily have any of u guys heard of the game www.horseland.com that game is awesome! cuz u can breed ur horses and dogs too on there! u should try it out whoever is interested!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

hahaha oh my gosh theyr so adorable when they r fuzzy

message 33: by Emily (new)

Emily yah i know but my brother, last year, he was afraid of them when they had fuzzy hair! that was really funny!

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

HAHA! why was he afraid?!?

message 35: by Emily (new)

Emily because of their long hair and he thought that they were all staring at him!:D

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

lol thats adorable

message 37: by Emily (new)

Emily yah i know! do u have any funny horse stories? id like to really know!

message 38: by Emily (new)

Emily k thanks!i love them

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

well i dont have a funny story, but i just saved a horses life today and i think thats kinda interesting....it was dark and i was riding down the street and i passed three riders and a while later from behind i hear "loose horse!" so i spun my girl around and it was galloping at me heading straight for the main street in town, and it finally started slowing down but my horse started spinning and trying to bolt, so i had to keep her there and i was trying to block the other horse and we ended up swerving on and off the street until another rider came and got the horse cause i couldnt get close enough to grab the reins off the ground and i was bareback and wouldnt be able to get back on (shes almost 17 hh) i continued riding and a few minutes later and firetruck passed and an ambulance and on my way back home, the ambulance passed me and i saw the rider inside on the stretcher

message 40: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia (cynthiavargas) | 261 comments My dream horse would be a chestnut mare with white socks! lol Of course i would take any horse if i had the chance but this is the one i would pick

message 41: by Emily (new)

Emily oh my gawd! that would be scary! what did the girl do? just fall off or what?

message 42: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia (cynthiavargas) | 261 comments oo wow tht's sad i had somethinf similar 2 tht happen but nothing tht serious!

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

i actually never figured out what happened, and i regret not going back. maybe i could have done something...

u guys have any stories about you falling off?

message 44: by Emily (new)

Emily hahah yah my best friend and i we went riding bare back last winter and i was riding double with her and we started trotting (verry bumpy) and she told me 2 hold on to her no matter what so then we started falling and i held on to her so we both fell over!

and then i was riding bugsie and i started slipping off so i corrected myself but it turned out that i over corrected myself and just fell off on the other side.... he stops and looks at me with this look on his face like what are u doing down there?? ur supposed to be on my back!

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

haha! my friend and i did the very same thing. except i landed standing, and she thought i was the horse going to step on her so she started hitting me a knocked me over.

they have the best expressions, dont they?

message 46: by Emily (new)

Emily yah i know right? then my friend that i was riding with shes like well ur supposed 2 let go of me but then im like well, YOU told me to HOLD ON no matter what!

then i was over at her house last night and there was something in a tree out in the pasture it kinda looked like a bear, but they should be hibernating right now! we were like OMG! what is that! Cassie is freaking out!

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

That was exactly how our conversation went! haha wow

Woaah! Did u ever find out what it was?

message 48: by Emily (new)

Emily yah and no we didn't figure it out yet but we had binoculars and we still couldn't see it exactly what it was!

message 49: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 78 comments I like black horses. I always have. There beautiful and myisterious. The also like paints but I would take any horse if I had the chance.

message 50: by Emily (new)

Emily i agreee! especially if they are really sweet horses! and pretty adds up too!

« previous 1 3 4