Vampire Lovers☻ discussion

RolePlay > Haunted House RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 211 (211 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠, I smell a cigarette – you don't smoke (new)

Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠ ♥☠♥☠♥ (jelbel) | 1636 comments Mod
Myst slumped against a tree and slid to the ground. "This is hopeless. We've been walking for over an hour and we arent getting anywhere." He sighed.
They had got lost in the woods behind their house earlier because Demi had insisted on following their dog when he got out of the house.
"Just a little bit further. Please. Its getting dark and I dont want to be out here." She pleaded.
"Fine." He said and got up, stretching his arms.
Demi walked a little further through the trees. "Look." She said happily, pointing through the trees.
"Its a house. Huge one by the look of it. Cant we go in and ask for directions?" She asled hopefully.
"Yea. That might be smart." Myst said as he started walking towards the huge, winding drive.

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 05, 2010 02:56PM) (new)

Rayne banged on the door again and again. She hated being alone in the house. It had only been a couple of hours but still, the place freaked her out. Especially since the door had locked her in. Creak. Rayne gasped and spun around so she was facing the stairs. No one was here but she could here steps. Luckily they were outside of the house. The creaking stopped and she banged on the door again. "Hello!? Someone out there!?"

message 3: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) Elektra was bored, she had been walking through the woods for hours. Everything she had learned about her brother led to here. She heard thundering noises and looked up. The sky was dark. As the water dropped on her she ran. She stopped when she saw a big house.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hello?! Someone out there?" She repeated. "Let me out! Please!"

message 5: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) She heard someone yelling inside. "Hello! Can you hear me?" she yelled back.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes!"

message 7: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) "Don't worry! I'm coming to get you!" 'Could Andor be here too?' Elektra thought. She tried to open the door. She fell when she opened it because she expected it to be hard but it opened easily. "That was easier than I thought." She said getting up before the door slammed behind her.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Rayne lurched across the room, planning to catch the door before it closed. Her fingers brushed the edge than the door slammed shut. "Nooooo!!"

message 9: by Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠, I smell a cigarette – you don't smoke (new)

Myst trudged up the drive, gravel crunching under his shoes. He knocked on the door loudly. There was a scuffling sound inside. He stepped back as Demi stepped into place next to him.

message 10: by Marielle, cool cat, good cat, pussy cat (new)

Marielle Savoie (mrsavoie) | 5497 comments Mod
Lightening flashed. From the skyfell Claire and Claude. Falling first to the roof, then through the roof to the attic.
Groaning, Claire sat up. "remind me again why we did that?"
"Not there, don'T have to take the test." Claude streatched out a hand so he could pull his twin up.
"yeah, and what was the test on?"
"Time warping."
"exactly. we made it, did we really have to do that?"
Claude shrugged.
"Ugh!" Throwing up her hands, "you're helpless. Lets see where we ended up." She walked to the creaky, almost nonexistant ladder and down it.

message 11: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) Elektra heard knocking from outside. "Hello?"

message 12: by Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠, I smell a cigarette – you don't smoke (new)

"Erm...Hi....Can we come in please?" Myst asked slowly. "We're kinda lost..." Demi jumped up to the doorstep. "If you could like...open the door? Maybe...?"

message 13: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) "Um... sorry, we sorta can't. The door won't open from the inside for some reason."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"It opens from the inside." Rayne said. "Try to keep it open though. I am NOT going to be stuck in this house any longer!"

message 15: by Esther (last edited Apr 06, 2010 01:59PM) (new)

Esther (essie7198) "Me neither!" Unless Andor's in here... She thought.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Rayne frowned. "Crap!" She said, as she patted her pockets. "I'll be right back!" She said before running down into the basement.

message 17: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) "What are you-?" Elektra said before looking around and saw something shiny on a table. "What in the world?"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Rayne searched every corner of the small, dark, damp basement. "Where is it!?" She yelled. She looked around and saw her camera. "Thank god!" She picked it up and scrolled through the pictures. She grinned when she saw the picture she took of the house's owner's ghost.

message 19: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) She picked it up and found out that it was a locket, her locket.
((flash back!))
"Here, Andor! Take this!"
"This is your locket Ma gave you... I can't take this."
"You wouldn't be afraid too if you knew you were coming back!"
He stuttered than smiled, "You know, you're smart for someone that's 10."
"Hey, I'm your sister! Now you better not get killed in England, or I might just have to kill you."
"But I'll already be dead."
"But I'll use my dark magic to bring you back!"
They laughed and Andor walked out the door. Elektra looked out and saw him arguing with a man and could faintly hear them.
"Why do I have to lie to her?" Andor said.
"This is dangerous stuff, you want to tell her the truth and she'll starve to death, or you can lie and you'll be rich. Which one?" The man replied.
Andor sighed, "The second one."
"Now that's what I thought."

Elektra gasped at her last memory of her brother.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Rayne ran up the stairs and froze when she saw the little girl holding the locket she found earlier. She looked sad. "Are you okay?" She asked softly.

message 21: by Esther (last edited Apr 06, 2010 02:32PM) (new)

Esther (essie7198) "Huh? Oh yea... I'm just fine..." Elektra said slipping the locket in her pocket. ((i feel really bad saying this because its a sad moment but... that rhymed!))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((XD ha ha)) Rayne doubted it but she left it alone. "I'm Rayne by the way." ((G2g.))

message 23: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) "Elektra." (awwwwww...))

message 24: by Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠, I smell a cigarette – you don't smoke (new)

Myst pulled open the huge door, he held it open for Demi and let it go. Then he remembered what whoever was inside the house had said, he ran back to stop the door but it slammed shut.

message 25: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 06, 2010 05:11PM) (new)

"Nice to meet you Elektra." She said. Rayne jumped a little at the sound of the door slamming. "Great. We are stuck in here longer." She muttered.

message 26: by Marielle, cool cat, good cat, pussy cat (new)

Claire jumped the rest of the ladder, the bottom ten rungs were missing. "Come on," she called looking up, "you too." Claude jumped as well, landing next to her.
He looked around, they were in a dusty, old halway, an old, moth eaten red carpet spanned the length of it. On the walls were old broken light fixtures, the lights long gone. The gloom aroung\d them seemed to thicken.
Claire grimmiced. "Let'S see what else there is, it better be worth it." She started toward the end of the hallway. Once there, she saw a lrge, grand staircase, leading to what seemed to be the bottom level. bored, and curious, she ventured down. Claude a dark shadow behind her.

message 27: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) "Nice to mean you too... Dang it! Oh well... someone will come around, evenually. So what's your name?"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Rayne."

message 29: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) "Cool name, do you spell it like rain outside or with a y?"

message 30: by Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠, I smell a cigarette – you don't smoke (new)

"Erm...sorry about that... So, whats up with this house? Why are you guys in here?" Seb asked, sitting on a step.

message 31: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) "I was looking for my brother," Elektra started thinking it was best to not mention he dissapeared two years ago, "And I heard a storm start so I ran inside."

message 32: by Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠, I smell a cigarette – you don't smoke (new)

"Anyone live here?" Demi said, looking around.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Rayne shook her head. "No one. I'm here cause my brother dared me to spend the night." She looked at Elektra. "I spell my name with a 'y' and an 'e' at the end."

message 34: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) "Oh.. Hey, we're both here brother related... sorta-ist..."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Rayne nodded. "Where'd your brother go? Like did you just get up one morning and found that he was gone or did he go away and never come back?"

message 36: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) "The latter... He went on a 'buisness' trip... I mean I heard him talking to some guy about how dangerous it was and how he hated lying to me... I never found out what he was actually doing."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Rayne frowned. "I'm sorry." She said sympatheically. "Well, I hope you find him."

message 38: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) "I was hoping so... but I just found the locket I gave him before he left... i don't know." why am I telling her all this? I guess i needed to tell someone eventually..

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"The locket on the table?" She asked. "I found that in the Attic inside an old chest."

message 40: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) "Huh... I guess it could be one that looks similar... let me check.." Elektra opened the locket and it had a family picture of her and her mom and brother, "Yup, this is mine."

message 41: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) (g2g))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Rayne raised her brow. "Weird. Do you wanna take a look in the chest and see what else is in there?"

message 43: by Marielle, cool cat, good cat, pussy cat (new)

Claire stopped, she had heard voices. That was never a good sign. Cautsially, she looked back to Claude. Seeing his nod meaning that he had heard people talking too, she felt more reassured.
"Hello?" she called out.

message 44: by Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠, I smell a cigarette – you don't smoke (last edited Apr 08, 2010 01:08PM) (new)

"You guys go ahead....I think im just gonna stay here..." Myst said.

message 45: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) ((seb? isn't that the angel one?))
"Ok.." She heard someone say hello. "Did you guys hear that? Or are you just really good at making your voice sound distant without moving your lips."

message 46: by Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠, I smell a cigarette – you don't smoke (new)

(o rite...my bad :)

message 47: by Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠, I smell a cigarette – you don't smoke (new)

"I did ventriloquist classes once...." Demi piped up. (I'll b amazed if i spelt taht rite :)

message 48: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) ((i have no idea what ventriloquist... oh... i didn't actually read it and play how it sounds in my head... im stupid))
"No really... did you hear anything?"

message 49: by Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠, I smell a cigarette – you don't smoke (new)

"Well....I might have been imagining it but.... I swear i heard someone say hello? It sounded like a little kid..." Demi murmered, looking around her.
"I think your just mad." Myst said from the stairs. "Theres clearly no one else here."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Rayne shrugged. "I've been hearing voices the whole time I've been here so I could be crazy."

« previous 1 3 4 5