Vampire Romance Lovers discussion

midnight breed series is it any good?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stacie (new)

Stacie | 7 comments I'm looking for something new to read and came across a midnight breed there are so many mixed reviews isn't it any good??

Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞ I really like the series....hot alpha vamps...how could u not? LOL. Its not BDB but I like something a little different!

message 3: by Stacie (new)

Stacie | 7 comments Ok great that's what I was hoping for!! Thanks

message 4: by Maloup (new)

Maloup (malu_v) | 1 comments If you read and liked BDB you'll like this one. I loved them both. Some argue Midnight Breed is a copy of BDB, but I didn't think so. It has its own spin on mating and romance, it's full of action without lessers and the Fade (those weren't my favorite parts of the BDB series). Hope you enjoy it! :)

message 5: by Stacie (new)

Stacie | 7 comments Ya I read some of the bdb series but dame here got kinda tired of so of the parts so was wanting to try somethin new

message 6: by Samantha (Book Lover's Cozy Cafe) (last edited Apr 10, 2010 10:48AM) (new)

Samantha (Book Lover's Cozy Cafe) (sparklyblueyes) all of these series have things in common but they are all different as well.

some people are just more biased towards one series more than others.

message 7: by Ellice (new)

Ellice Oh (satanlovesme) have you read HoN? that's good too.

message 8: by Stacie (new)

Stacie | 7 comments No wats that?

message 9: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Sanchez (lisasanchez) | 1 comments The Midnight Breed series is great! If you like BDB you will like this. It's not the same, and BDB is def my fav, but Lara Adrian is no slouch. She's created some seriously sexy characters and I swept through the first several books in less than a week. I definitely recommend :)

message 10: by Who? (new)

Who? | 1 comments have no idea what is that?

message 11: by Stacie (new)

Stacie | 7 comments Ok great I'm enjoying the first book