Terminalcoffee discussion

Pop Culture / Celebrities > Olivia Newton-John's Boyfriend is Alive/To Where Would You Disappear?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments So some media organization found Olivia Newton John's boyfriend, missing for years, in Mexico:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/world...

This fascinates me. Why didn't he just break up with her? I mean, I wouldn't break up with Olivia Newton-John, I don't think, but if he wanted to do so, why did he have to disappear?

If you could disappear, to where would you want to go? And who would you want to be?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I would disappear to someplace warm that understood english, otherwise I would stick out like a sore thumb. Maybe I could be a retired train engineer.

message 3: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments Jim, if you were, I think you should use the fake name "Marty Ellis". That sounds like a retired train engineer to me.

message 4: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments i would go to a central american country, talk with a swedish accent and use the fake name Bjorn Turock

message 5: by Lori (new)

Lori I did not know this! Sheesh. Well I always knew he was alive. Jerk.

message 6: by Phoenix (new)

Phoenix (phoenixapb) | 1619 comments I would go to Ireland or Scotland...and I have no idea what name I would use. Plane tickets to either place, three months in advance, aren't terribly expensive!

message 7: by Lori (last edited Jul 06, 2010 06:05PM) (new)

Lori I'd go to Costa Rica. Or Greece. An island.

message 8: by ms.petra (new)

ms.petra (mspetra) At this moment, I think a ranch in Montana would be cool.

message 9: by Phoenix (new)

Phoenix (phoenixapb) | 1619 comments ms.petra wrote: "At this moment, I think a ranch in Montana would be cool."

You're making me homesick :(

message 10: by ms.petra (new)

ms.petra (mspetra) really? did you live on a ranch?

message 11: by Phoenix (new)

Phoenix (phoenixapb) | 1619 comments No, I used to work on one though...mucking horse stalls to pay for riding lessons. We lived out in the boonies but not on a ranch.

message 12: by ms.petra (new)

ms.petra (mspetra) I have not made it to Montana yet, but it looks amazing and being an outdoorsy type I know I would love it!

message 13: by Phoenix (new)

Phoenix (phoenixapb) | 1619 comments As long as you stay on the West side of the state, the east side has a few rolling hills, tons of wheat, an abundance of wind, and not much else. The mountains are so beautiful they make me want to cry. I hope you get to go someday!