Spells (Wings, #2) Spells discussion

Tamani or David?

Comments (showing 51-100 of 187) (187 new)    post a comment »

message 51: by [deleted user] (new)

GO TAMANI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashley Nelson Tamani. He is WAY better.

Elizabeth Rund Tamani!!! David is really sweet, but i don't think it would last between him amd Laurel. Tamani is so meant for her.

Nadine I would Tamani... I mean, reading further into the books... It seems like David is lying when he tell Laurel that he loves for who she is, not what she is... U can tell that he's all over her bloom... and not only that, buy Tamani seems like a waaaay better guy than David...

Faith Tamani! I love this guy, he has more character,and he's so much more fun!

message 56: by [deleted user] (new)

Tamani as he reminds me of my freind...not saying anything...

message 57: by Sofi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sofi DAVID !!!!! i dont like Tamani cuz hes forcing Laurel to like him !!!! but its Laurels choice !!!! and i was sooooo annoyed in the book spells when Tamani kissed Laurel in front of David !!!!! i sometimes feel sorry for Tamani that he had waited soo long for Laurel but even through it doesnt mean that Laurel has to like Tamani !!!!

message 58: by Sofi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sofi deleted user wrote: "I do not like Tamani at all. He bothers me, annoys me and all that. He is to demanding and possesive and cocky, I think thats what gets to me about him mainly.

I get a better vibe from David,..."

your 100% right !!!!

Christina *Cantarella* Tamani all the way!

Wynter Skittles  Idk. Depends who plays them.

Thelma Absolutely Tamani. No question.
Sorry...but David's kinda boring.

Phyllis Tam of course. Science class is over, David needs to move on to the next project.

Stormy :)

message 65: by [deleted user] (new)

Tam tam tam tam tam tam tam tam tam tam tam tam tam tam tam tam tam tam tam tam tam tam tam tam

message 66: by Sara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sara David all the wayy!!!!! i love david and tam both but tam gets dissapointed too easily and expects that he's going to get Laurel just because they are both faeries.... i just don't like that about him.

message 67: by [deleted user] (new)

tam tam tam tam TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TRAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM...
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 68: by [deleted user] (new)

TAM?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Shakira Defiantly Tamani

message 70: by [deleted user] (new)

TAM! EKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT

message 71: by Rhea (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rhea Loire For the first book and part of the second I was thinking that she should be with David, but after that David just became annoying to me, he was trying to hard to counter Tam... So I am now Tam all the way

Christina *Cantarella* Join ze club of many ppl ;P

message 73: by [deleted user] (new)

tam

message 74: by Kimi (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kimi Tamani all day every day! =)

Shakira Rhea wrote: "For the first book and part of the second I was thinking that she should be with David, but after that David just became annoying to me, he was trying to hard to counter Tam... So I am now Tam all ..."

I would have to agree.

Rachelle TAMANI all the way. David is nice, but no.

message 77: by Kimi (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kimi Tamani!!!

Stephanie Tam. :)

Faith Hannah wrote: "Tamani as he reminds me of my freind...not saying anything..."

Now that you mention it Tamani does remind me of one of my guy friends...that I dont JUST want to be friends with...hehe:)

Janae Tamani all the way! I don't even have to think about this decision b/c Tamani will always be for her I think!!

message 82: by [deleted user] (new)

tam

Chloe Roberts Tamani ;)

message 84: by [deleted user] (new)

Tam Tam Tam Tam Tam Tam Tam Tam Tam Tam Tam Tam

message 85: by Joy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Joy I give up. I always pick the non-human. Now try reading The Rae Wilder series when both choices are non-human. Decisions. Decisions. Definitely Tamani. But I don't think they should live in Avalon. Too complicated.

message 86: by Kimi (last edited Aug 21, 2011 09:51PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kimi Joy wrote: "I give up. I always pick the non-human. Now try reading The Rae Wilder series when both choices are non-human. Decisions. Decisions. Definitely Tamani. But I don't think they should live in Avalon..."

Definitely. There's way too many pressures in Avalon. They can go sometimes to visit his family but other than that, they'd be a lot happier (Especially Laurel) in the human world. She doesn't want him acting like he's lower than her when they go out and that's how it would be all the time.

message 87: by Muna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Muna David. No contest.

Janae Still with Tamani here!!!!

Vivian ♪(┌・。・)┌		TAMANI AND LAUREL <3
CHELSEA AND DAVID <3

Daniella Tamani all the way!

Cathy I agree that David and Chelsea need to be together. I am for Tamani.

message 92: by Amy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Amy david !!

message 93: by Jenny (last edited Aug 31, 2011 10:14AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jenny Stormy [S♥J] wrote: "C'mon! Chelsea and David are perfect together and Tamani and Laurel are perfect together! Its about time for Tamani to get a real chance and stop having to look so desperate!"

I agree with Stormy. I'm team Tamani. although David is sweet he's not for Laurel. i hate love triangles.

Sidrah Tamani!!!!!

Janae Sidrah wrote: "Tamani!!!!!"

Always and forever~!!!

BGirl TAMANI!!!! Chelsea can have David. I was pretty much ecstatic in the last book when....don't read the following if you haven't read the latest book....Laurel broke up with David and made out with Tamani!!!!!!

Janae Bookbabe wrote: "TAMANI!!!! Chelsea can have David. I was pretty much ecstatic in the last book when....don't read the following if you haven't read the latest book....Laurel broke up with David and made out with T..."

I know!

message 98: by Andi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Andi Most Def Tamani....LOVE HIM <3

message 99: by Mary (new) - rated it 2 stars

Mary definitely Tamani all the way!!!!!! david is nice sure, but tamani is the one…and he better be too!!!lol

message 100: by Andi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Andi Mary wrote: "definitely Tamani all the way!!!!!! david is nice sure, but tamani is the one…and he better be too!!!lol"

AMEN to that girl ;)

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Spells (other topics)