Book Addicts discussion

TV shows > Vampire Diaries

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (flwurautumn) never seen it...

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate (katemreads) | 6 comments I love it! I watch it every Thurs. and wait very impatiently when there are those month breaks between new episodes. Actually, I wait impatiently for the weekly episodes too.

message 3: by Kate (new)

Kate (katemreads) | 6 comments Lucky! I have to wait till Thursday. Not a long wait but it seems a long time to wait for my favorite show. You'll have to tell me what the episode is called. I wonder if it's a new one or the one I saw last Thursday?

message 4: by Beccy (new)

Beccy | 70 comments OMG I LOVE VAMPIRE DIARIES!! It's an awesome tv show! Can't wait to watch it tonight :D Has anyone read the book series?

message 5: by Beccy (new)

Beccy | 70 comments Regan ♥ wrote: "Beccy wrote: "OMG I LOVE VAMPIRE DIARIES!! It's an awesome tv show! Can't wait to watch it tonight :D Has anyone read the book series?"

Nah, I haven't. D: But I will! The books are sitting on my s..."

Cool I have the first 2 books and haven't read them yet lol I got too many books to choose from to read. I'm reading the 7th Sookie stackhouse novel at the moment. :-)

message 6: by Beccy (new)

Beccy | 70 comments Lol yea it is confusing which order there in with the Vampire Diaries..

The Sookie stackhouse series is my favorite vampire series lol :D me and my friend are obsessed with the series. Love the tv show too and am dying for season 3 to come out :P

Whats your favorite vampire series?

message 7: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Callinicos | 171 comments worng if your watching the tv show get ready for a big change in the books the3 books are so diff i read them before the tv came out its soooo differebt elena is the exact oppisit of her on tv and so is stefen and damien

i get a new eposode tonight does any one watch supernatural?? its amazing too like A-M-ZING!!!!
and the guys are so hotttt!!!!

message 8: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Callinicos | 171 comments haha that first word is suppose to say warning

message 9: by Bianca (new)

Bianca | 8 comments I loved the Vampire Diaries. I haven't missed an episode since it started. I Love Stefan, he is awesome.. Totally hot, right now though it is good to see Stefan go through something hard rather than Damon always being the one causing trouble. Although he is definately my fave bad boy. I love him and hate him all at once.. He does things that make me go "GRR Damon!!!!" he makes me mad then something happens that makes me love him again. Like when he couldn't find Katherine in the tomb, that made me like him so much better..

message 10: by Bianca (new)

Bianca | 8 comments I decided I wasn't going to read the books, I don't want to read them since they are so different. I love the show, I don't want to sit there going "Oh that's not in the book, Elena's hair should be blonde..." I prefer the T.V show anyday.

message 11: by Bianca (new)

Bianca | 8 comments Regan ♥ wrote: "Yay, another Vampire Diaries lover! (L)

There's going to be a new episode tonight where I am! :P"

What episode are you up to? I live in Tas and we are currently up to "Miss Mystic Falls" Season 1. ?

message 12: by Bianca (new)

Bianca | 8 comments Oh yeah we just saw that one. Is it the one where Damon tries to kill him and he comes back alive?

Jean Valjean (OG 2010) (courfeyrack) Bianca wrote: "Oh yeah we just saw that one. Is it the one where Damon tries to kill him and he comes back alive?"

HOOOOLY CRAP that tripped me out seriously. My mind was blown when he was at the Founder's Day Kick-off after Damon had pretty much killed him and left him for dead.

Jean Valjean (OG 2010) (courfeyrack) Regan ♥ wrote: "Meghann wrote: "Bianca wrote: "Oh yeah we just saw that one. Is it the one where Damon tries to kill him and he comes back alive?"

HOOOOLY CRAP that tripped me out seriously. My mind was blown whe..."

Well yea, but I feel like realistically, any human would have died that way. But what really freaked me out was if he is some sort of supernatural being [well, obv he is, since he FRICKIN CAME BACK FROM THE DEAD:], he was posing as a human just to mess with Damon. The whole thing seemed like a head game to me. Does that make any sense?

message 15: by Daniella (last edited Apr 27, 2010 02:03AM) (new)

Daniella (dani509) | 5 comments I hate that uncle. I had to stop watching TrueBlood by myself.... it was way too disturbing.

has anyone seen the episode where stefan has a relapse?

message 16: by Beccy (new)

Beccy | 70 comments It didn't surprise me i was expecting him to come back alive lol

message 17: by Kate (new)

Kate | 11 comments I love the series, but I'm not sure if I like where it's headed for the season finale... I want to read the books to see how different they are and to see which one I like better.

And I am also a Supernatural fan to whoever said that :P It's an awesome show and I'm in love with Jensen and Jared