message 1: by Dawn (new)

Dawn | 1309 comments Indemnity Only by Sara Paretsky
Still Life by Louise Penny
House Rules by Jodi Picoult
Down to the Wire by David Rosenfelt
Indelible by K Slaughter
Faithless by K Slaugher
Undone by K Slaughter

I loved the Slaughter books. Somehow I had read Left Behind first...so had to go back and read the series in order. After the fast pace, Still Life and Indemnity seemed slow to me, but I requested the next ones in each of those series to give them another try. I really liked House Rules until the end...did not like the ending at all. Having a mentally handicapped nephew, I thought it gave interesting insight.

message 2: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14691 comments Dawn -- what a great bunch of books!

Dawn wrote: "Indemnity Only by Sara Paretsky
Still Life by Louise Penny
House Rules by Jodi Picoult
Down to the Wire by David Rosenfelt
Indelible by K Slaughter
Faithless by K Slaugher
Undone by K Slaught..."

message 3: by Dawn (new)

Dawn | 1309 comments Thanks Ann...I just come on here, read all the posts, and request books from the library....the problem is trying to read them all because the recommendations come faster than I can read!!

message 4: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14691 comments Dawn:
I hear that! I am starting a pile-up from the library myself. grrr.

Dawn wrote: "Thanks Ann...I just come on here, read all the posts, and request books from the library....the problem is trying to read them all because the recommendations come faster than I can read!!"

message 5: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (teresainohio) Ann wrote: "Dawn:

Dawn wrote: "Thanks Ann...I just come on here, read all the posts, and request books from the library....the problem is t..."

My tbr shelf is around 280 books. Now I might get those read in the next few years IF I didn't click add book/author dialy. LOL

message 6: by Dawn (new)

Dawn | 1309 comments LOL!!! Online access to my library account is awesome. I can request books, renew them, check if there is hold. The weather was beautiful, and after hosting Easter dinner here for 20 on Easter I treated myself to a couple hours of reading yesterday out on the deck!

message 7: by Carol/Bonadie (new)

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 8111 comments Dawn and Ann: Welcome to my life!!

Ann wrote: "Dawn:

Dawn wrote: "Thanks Ann...I just come on here, read all the posts, and request books from the library....the problem is t..."