Camp Half-Blood discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > Announcements!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 77 (77 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) If you have any announcements, place them here!

message 2: by Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (last edited Apr 08, 2010 03:04PM) (new)

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) 1st Place (Awarded 10,000 drachmas): 4 votes - Percy

2nd Place (Awarded 5,000 drachmas): 3 votes - Melestia

3rd Place (Awarded 1,000 drachmas): 2 votes - The Next Half-Blood, Wizards and Demigods, Pureblood

4th Place (500 drachmas): 1 vote - 30 Days, 3016

WILL THE AUTHORS OF THESE STORIES PLEASE CLAIM THEIR MONEY? THANK YOU.

message 3: by Thomas, Zeus (new)

Thomas (artangel) | 1079 comments Mod
Heya all, I just wanted you all to know that our logo and pic has been registered and can only be used by us only now. WOOT WOOT! ;)

This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/b... or send a letter to Creative Commons, 171 Second Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, California, 94105, USA.

message 4: by Jen (new)

Jen Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ wrote: "1st Place (Awarded 10,000 drachmas): 4 votes - Percy

3rd Place (Awarded 1,000 drachmas): 2 votes - The Next Half-Blood, Wizards and Demigods..."

I'm the author of the next-half blood!

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) Yay Jen! Okay, you can go to the bank and you have authorization for 1000 drachmas! Yay! :D Congratz!

message 6: by Thomas, Zeus (new)

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ wrote: "Yay Jen! Okay, you can go to the bank and you have authorization for 1000 drachmas! Yay! :D Congratz!"

lmfao haha!! now thats the funniest thing i heard since Olivia joined here!! lmfao CUTE!!

message 7: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) What's so funny?

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) Tom wrote: "Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ wrote: "Yay Jen! Okay, you can go to the bank and you have authorization for 1000 drachmas! Yay! :D Congratz!"

lmfao haha!! now thats the funniest thing i heard sin..."

Hey, Anh asked, so I let him. We might as well keep track. ;P

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey, how did I get the 1st place?

Tara *Madder than the Hatter :)* (madderthanthehatter) | 1046 comments Have a Happy Easter!!!!!!!!!!!! And yes, that is a command :)

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) Percy *Son of Poseidon* wrote: "Hey, how did I get the 1st place?"

Percy, you didn't get first place. The author of the story Percy.... which is me. Lolz.

message 12: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Happy Late Easter...

message 14: by Emily (new)

Emily | 2883 comments hey are the results 4 the mod contestin yet?????

message 16: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 05, 2010 03:37PM) (new)

Oh.... that blacked me out.
Can you write the authors for the each of the winners so I can add the money.

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) Still don't know yet. ;P

message 18: by Emily (new)

Emily | 2883 comments when are we gonna know the results of the mod contests???

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) STILL DON'T KNOW YET, NOT ENUFF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED. ;D

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) Percy *Son of Poseidon* wrote: "Oh.... that blacked me out.
Can you write the authors for the each of the winners so I can add the money."

Sorry, caps lock.

what?

message 21: by Emily (new)

Emily | 2883 comments Have i been eliminated????

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) Check warnings.

message 23: by Jen (new)

Jen Okay I hope we know soon!

message 24: by Emily (new)

Emily | 2883 comments yeah!

message 25: by Jen (new)

Jen *hint* You should eliminate the people who don't want to be mods at all! *hint*

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) ***Hint*** People who spam are automatically deleted! ***Hint***

message 27: by Emily (new)

Emily | 2883 comments i ussually dont knowif im spaming cause its so many diferent things 4 u guysi thought spam put virisus in your computer

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

I am deleted then :P

message 29: by Emily (new)

Emily | 2883 comments from what???

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

The Mod Contest

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

That's why I asked Olivia to put the authors of each writing so we can stop being confused. That's why I blacked out.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

:P

message 33: by Jen (new)

Jen I want to know the results!!!

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) ~Noelle~ wrote: ".. Pureblood is on the 4th place AND the 3rd place.. Noelle is confused, which one is the one that I wrote? xDDD"

Sorry about the confusion. You are in third place. :D

message 35: by Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (last edited Apr 08, 2010 05:58PM) (new)

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ wrote: "1st Place (Awarded 10,000 drachmas): 4 votes - Percy

3rd Place (Awarded 1,000 drachmas): 2 votes - The Next Half-Blood, Wizards and Demigods..."

PLEASE CLAIM YOUR STORIES!! CURRENTLY:

Olivia - 10,000
Jen - 1,000
Noelle - 1,000
Abbie - 500

message 37: by Thomas, Zeus (new)

Sorry that i couldn't be here more during the last few weeks. I've been down with a severe fever (not flu!!) and to top it off there was a huge thunder storm here and all the phone and power lines were broken for almost a week. The repairs are still being done and i can only get on in between the time that i am posting this. I am really really sorry that i was not here. I will be on from today onwards. Thanks for understanding. Love you all :)

~Tom

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) Aww, I love you too Tom. XD MUAHAHA! Please read the new posts I made and approve them. :D

Tara *Madder than the Hatter :)* (madderthanthehatter) | 1046 comments lolz!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 40: by Fi (new)

Fi (jebbyjr) Tom wrote: "Sorry that i couldn't be here more during the last few weeks. I've been down with a severe fever (not flu!!) and to top it off there was a huge thunder storm here and all the phone and power lines ..."

awwwwww, poor tom.......

I AM HERE TO CLAIM MY MONEY.

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) Ah, hi Jebby! Which story did you write?

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

I already awarded the people with their drachma if I was not mistaken.

message 43: by Fi (new)

Fi (jebbyjr) Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ wrote: "Ah, hi Jebby! Which story did you write?"

melestia!! yeah!!

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

I know I have been a memeber for a long time, but I am leaving Camp Half-Blood. I am sorry and if anyone needs to talk to me, please just send a message to my inbox. Bye guys.

message 45: by Emily (new)

Emily | 2883 comments hey is olivia no longer the hunter lutinet????

message 46: by Thomas, Zeus (last edited Apr 23, 2010 12:18PM) (new)

your little devil has been permanently deleted and blocked from this group for his uncouth, immoral and indecent behaviors toward group members. His baseless and misguided sense of response seems to be only revolve around vulgarity. Any such behavior WILL BE dealt with with harshly and with no remorse or any afterthought whatsoever be it a past member or a future member. Breaking rules just to show off how well your vocabulary on the unclean side is WILL get you PERMANENTLY DELETED as well as BLOCKED from this group and any group you are in that the Moderators here are Mods of.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Tom wrote: "your little devil has been permanently deleted and blocked from this group for his uncouth, immoral and indecent behaviors toward group members. His baseless and misguided sense of response seems t..."

Am I deleted?

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) Percy *Son of Poseidon* wrote: "Tom wrote: "your little devil has been permanently deleted and blocked from this group for his uncouth, immoral and indecent behaviors toward group members. His baseless and misguided sense of resp..."

No.

Not yet. MUAHAHAHA.

No, I'm just kidding.

message 49: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Hey, all. I'm excited for the release of my first book, Are You Afraid of the Dark. An excerpt to the book will be posted in the threads soon. And more details will follow. The book will be released this month so come and join!

http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/3...

message 50: by Kaleb Firestone, Official Flame-Headed Mod! (new)

Kaleb Firestone | 1835 comments Mod
Apollo cabin has declared a Apollian Anthem heres the link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86SSyi...

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.