Flock Talk! discussion

RP stuff > How my flock meets Corra's

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Smo782 (new)

Smo782 | 28 comments I look up at the sky above as I finish packing. Just regular birds. No bird kids. I (lys) Haven't seen any bird kids since we left the school two years ago. That is why me and Terren are leaving. We can't live just him and me, we need more people... Terren walks in and kisses my cheek. I giggle, then finish packing. My fifteen year old self is not the one it was two years ago. Actually three years ago, I was human, no wings nothing. Then the school abducted me and turned me into a freakish bird kid. Well, now I regret ever saying that. I have about the best life I could ever have. Sweet boyfriend, plenty of fresh air, and wings.

message 2: by Book (new)

Book  Worm (lostinthemusic) | 226 comments o...k...then

message 3: by Icefire (new)

Icefire *Completely lost* | 367 comments um...

message 4: by Book (new)

Book  Worm (lostinthemusic) | 226 comments no comment.

message 5: by Smo782 (new)

Smo782 | 28 comments Terren speaks in his deep voice. "why are we leaving Lys?" Lys replies "Because it is too dangerous to stay by ourselves" "we need more people" "Maybe more couples..." Terren shakes his long, shaggy, black hair out of his eyes, then looks down, to stare at his black jeans and sighs.

message 6: by Icefire (new)

Icefire *Completely lost* | 367 comments oh

message 7: by Smo782 (new)

Smo782 | 28 comments Soon we are in the air and flying high. Then Lys sees something flying at amazing speed with, what looks like purple rimmed glasses on. Before she knew it they had collided

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) ((oi))
"ACK!" Lynn yelled, backtracking as fast as her wings would function. She clasped her hands over her bloddied nose, Glaring daggers at the person she'd crashed into. Like a New Yorker, she cursed. "Watch it!"

message 9: by Smo782 (new)

Smo782 | 28 comments Hey Sorry!
Lys says while touching her bruised forehead.

So you a new bird kid? And what are you doing here? Would you like to join are flock? Do you have like a boyfriend or anything?

message 10: by Smo782 (new)

Smo782 | 28 comments Where were you made? I was made at a place called the school. Terren was made there too.

message 11: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Lynn frowned, "Why are you asking so many questions huh?" She asked. "I don't know you at all, why does it matter?!"

message 12: by Smo782 (new)

Smo782 | 28 comments I don't know, we need people in our flock so I was wondering?

message 13: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Lynn narrowed her eyes. "awefully blunt huh?" she said. She stuck out her hand. "Name's Lynn."

message 14: by Smo782 (new)

Smo782 | 28 comments *Lys reaches hand out to shake Lynn's*
Names Lys,*turns to face Terren* This is Terren

message 15: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Lynn nodded. "Interesting to meet you both."

message 16: by Catie (new)

Catie ((Lynn is in Corra's flock right?))

message 17: by Book (new)

Book  Worm (lostinthemusic) | 226 comments ..............O_O

message 18: by Catie (new)

Catie Dawn KeKee flitted over. "Lynn," then she noticed the others "Oh my. Who are they ?"

message 19: by Book (new)

Book  Worm (lostinthemusic) | 226 comments O_o

message 20: by Catie (new)

Catie 0.0

message 21: by Book (new)

Book  Worm (lostinthemusic) | 226 comments -_-

message 22: by Catie (new)

Catie ^^

message 23: by Book (new)

Book  Worm (lostinthemusic) | 226 comments ........... x 2

message 24: by Catie (new)

Catie ........................

message 25: by Book (new)

Book  Worm (lostinthemusic) | 226 comments ... x infinaty

message 26: by Catie (new)

Catie .....x Infinity squared

message 27: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) ((Was, but sice you hand't put it up I changed it (also changed it on the character page) Sooooooo loner until she accepts Lys. story, for some reason she'd pissed off at someone in Corra's flock XD))

Lynn grinned, "The girl's Lys and the boy's Terren. The chick's good, almost broke my nose!" She said cheerfully.

message 28: by Catie (new)

Catie KeKee blinked at her "That's a good thing?"

message 29: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Lynn nodded her head, "She's no pansy!" She said. "Though it was a accident... I give her the benefit of the doubt."

message 30: by Catie (new)

Catie "Oh." KeKee said clearly confused

message 31: by Smo782 (new)

Smo782 | 28 comments So where are we going to live for the next few years? It has to be safe *leans in to kiss Terren* you know so we are protected from the evil things the School makes. *Hugs Terren* (Cause she is remembering scary things)

message 32: by Book (new)

Book  Worm (lostinthemusic) | 226 comments .........................................

message 33: by Smo782 (new)

Smo782 | 28 comments So any ideas?

message 34: by Book (new)

Book  Worm (lostinthemusic) | 226 comments temporary insanity?