Camp Half-Blood discussion

Welcome! To do First > Welcome! Please TAke this quiz to find out who your God/Goddess Parent is

Comments Showing 1-50 of 81 (81 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Smo782 (new)

Smo782 | 116 comments Mod
Please Take this QUiz

http://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/p...

message 2: by Smo782 (new)

Ok Sorry this thing doesn't work. Just decide your Parent and go to your cabin.

message 3: by Book (new)

Book  Worm (lostinthemusic) | 84 comments Lol, I'm a child of Athena through and through.

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) What if you're Hermes' kid? XD

message 5: by Smo782 (new)

oh then make a cabin for him. if your dad or mom insn't a cabin make one for them

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) okie poke! ^^

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

http://www.quiztron.com/tests/greek_g... Here's a quiz. My result is Hades by the way.

message 8: by Smo782 (new)

Thanks Midnyte Song!!

From now on everyone go to that website!!

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) I still got Hermes so I'm good XD

message 10: by === (new)

=== | 9 comments Poseidon

message 11: by Smo782 (new)

AWESOME!

message 12: by Book (new)

Book  Worm (lostinthemusic) | 84 comments OMG! I got Dionysus. I have to move cabins!

message 13: by Smo782 (new)

hahahahahahahahahahaha

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 31 comments I got Apollo. Then I did it again more turoly and got Hades, so I did it again and read all the awnsers and thought about it and got Athena. Can I stay with her?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Another Camp half blood?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I got Zeus

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 31 comments yeah. another

message 18: by Smo782 (new)

Yeah, I was getting kinda tired with all the rules and regulations of the other one....

message 20: by Amaya (new)

Amaya | 2 comments Well I guess here I'm daughter of Hades

message 21: by Book (new)

Book  Worm (lostinthemusic) | 84 comments How did I get Dionysus?

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 31 comments NO! Book your my sister though!

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) | 17 comments Daughter of Hades since theres no Ares cabin...

message 24: by Book (new)

Book  Worm (lostinthemusic) | 84 comments sorry Pyro..... PARTY AT MY PLACE!!!!!

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 31 comments Whatever. You're still my sister.

message 26: by Smo782 (new)

Hey 1313 you can make the cabin of Ares if you want, and I thought I made it...

message 27: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (fisksgirl) Hello everyone! I'm Hermes, if there's a cabin for him ^^

message 28: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) WHOO another Hermese kid! *high-five* There totally is!

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) | 17 comments meh,whatev,ima just be in Hades

message 30: by Tara *Madder than the Hatter :)* (last edited Apr 14, 2010 10:21AM) (new)

Tara *Madder than the Hatter :)* (madderthanthehatter) | 101 comments mY dad is Hades cuz NO ONE is ever in Aphrodite. :( Both r my parents but no one appreciates aphrodite :(

message 31: by Smo782 (new)

hahahaha!! How are you doing this morning?

Tara *Madder than the Hatter :)* (madderthanthehatter) | 101 comments Umm not much better... CURSE THIS STUPID CONDITION!!!!!!!!!! Otherwise...GOOD :)

message 33: by Book (new)

Book  Worm (lostinthemusic) | 84 comments Tara are you they only Aphrodite kid, cause think I'm the only Dionysus kid.......

Tara *Madder than the Hatter :)* (madderthanthehatter) | 101 comments I THINK I AM!!!!

message 35: by Smo782 (new)

is it like a disease? if so what does it do to you...

Tara *Madder than the Hatter :)* (madderthanthehatter) | 101 comments Smo782 wrote: "is it like a disease? if so what does it do to you..."

It makes all my muscels hurt and it jacks them up. So imagine EVERY muscel in ur body aching. So of course i have like eye issues and anything to do with the muscels. My joints often hurt n sometimes ill be walking n just fall over in pain cuz something happened to my knee. It REALLY sux cuz i am a dancer n all......

message 37: by Smo782 (new)

oh I am so sorry....

message 38: by Tara *Madder than the Hatter :)* (last edited Apr 17, 2010 02:56PM) (new)

Tara *Madder than the Hatter :)* (madderthanthehatter) | 101 comments It's okay. I have good friends who r there beside me helping me get through it. But i can swim it is the only thing that doesnt hurt me

message 39: by Smo782 (new)

oh thats good.. I love to swim

Tara *Madder than the Hatter :)* (madderthanthehatter) | 101 comments me too :) I have swam 12 times in the past 3 days :) I love it!!!!

message 41: by Smo782 (new)

Wow! That's a lot! I usually get to swim for just like two hours a day!

Tara *Madder than the Hatter :)* (madderthanthehatter) | 101 comments ya............

message 43: by Book (new)

Book  Worm (lostinthemusic) | 84 comments On to a happier subject.

Tara *Madder than the Hatter :)* (madderthanthehatter) | 101 comments HUGS FOR MINOTAURS!!!!

message 45: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) XD

message 46: by Book (new)

Book  Worm (lostinthemusic) | 84 comments Has anyone seen a giant cyclops, no questions asked? O-O

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Aphrodite kid here

Tara *Madder than the Hatter :)* (madderthanthehatter) | 101 comments YEAH!!!! ME GOT SIBLING NOW!!!!!!

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

« previous 1