How to Ditch Your Fairy How to Ditch Your Fairy discussion

How to Ditch Your Fairy by Justine Larbalestier

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Little Those of you anxiously awaiting this book will not be disappointed. It's funny, it's fun, and it's quirky. It's not at all your typical fairy story. Just you wait 'til October!

Bella Marie Ii didnt. I expected it to be way better. I was very disappointed.....

Shayla It was so funny!

message 4: by Maggi (new) - added it

Maggi this book was totally doos!

Shayla Agreed!

RedEye_Witch I think....No, I know that the main character will be a popular person, and a very arrogant one too, who thinks that whatever she wants, she'll get it.

SEMI PRECIOUS JADE i thought it was totally hilarious and doos

RedEye_Witch yeah, it was hilarious. But I get the feeling she will be the bully someday in her school....Steffi is cute, I guess?

Winnie I loved this book it was so stellar!
I now am trying to find out what kind of fairy I have (I hope its a doos fairy!)
I think this is a astral book and i hope to read more books by Justine Larbalestier.

SEMI PRECIOUS JADE Lol I never really thought about what fairy I have after I read that book

Winnie LOL I don't know what fairy I have but i do know my sisters!

message 12: by Oxy (new) - rated it 2 stars

Oxy This book stiiiiiiinked. Didn't anyone else notice how stalker-ish she was of Steffi?? And BLEH!!

message 13: by Cara (new) - rated it 2 stars

Cara I was totally confused in the American/Australian world that they lived in. The plot was confusing, too.

Bella Marie Bella wrote: "Ii didnt. I expected it to be way better. I was very disappointed....." I was disappointed too!!!