Team Edward discussion

35 views
SEXY new stills from Eclipse!

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laura (new)

Laura I just found this link:

http://www.fanpop.com/spots/twilight-...

There are a bunch of new stills from Eclipse. And they certainly do justice to Pattinson.


message 2: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 104 comments yes, yes they do


message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

lol


message 4: by Ellice (new)

Ellice Oh (satanlovesme) OK OK who the f*** would want a hairy ass guy like this (except for jacob off course because he's a wolf)
.....

http://www.fanpop.com/spots/twilight-...


message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

hahahahah


message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

hahahahah


message 7: by Ellice (new)

Ellice Oh (satanlovesme) is i was getting steamy with him and saw THAT i would be like WTF? and totally walk off what a turn OFF!


message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

i dont like japser`s hair in eclipse, i like it better in twilight and new moon, but edward looks sexy like always!!!!!!!!! i like these stills


message 9: by Ellice (new)

Ellice Oh (satanlovesme) True Jasper looks like Girl with his hair like that KINDA saddens me to see a sexy beast like that *shakes head*


message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah... i agree with you. he is sexy!!!


message 11: by Ellice (new)

Ellice Oh (satanlovesme) LOLz


message 12: by Saray (new)

Saray (msaray) hell ya he is


message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I love Robert


message 14: by Saray (new)

Saray (msaray) yup me too


message 15: by Saray (new)

Saray (msaray) Prabhjot wrote: "i dont like japser`s hair in eclipse, i like it better in twilight and new moon, but edward looks sexy like always!!!!!!!!! i like these stills"

he does there is no doubt about that!!!
but i kinda think jasper's hair looks better
because before in twilight it looked weird


message 16: by Aditi (new)

Aditi (paranormalperfection) | 87 comments High Priestess of all Vampyres wrote: "I love Robert"
I love him too, he's the best actor of our generation!


message 17: by Aditi (new)

Aditi (paranormalperfection) | 87 comments Lara wrote: "I just found this link:

http://www.fanpop.com/spots/twilight-...

There are a bunch of new stills from Eclipse. And they certainly do justice to Pat..."


i totally agree, these are awesome! thanks for posting these up here!


message 18: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika Aditi wrote: "Lara wrote: "I just found this link:

http://www.fanpop.com/spots/twilight-...

There are a bunch of new stills from Eclipse. And they certainly do justi..."

Well i like them too....... rob is looking soo hot n sexy. I love him too.


message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Saray wrote: "Prabhjot wrote: "i dont like japser`s hair in eclipse, i like it better in twilight and new moon, but edward looks sexy like always!!!!!!!!! i like these stills"

he does there is no doubt about th..."



Really? You think so? I loved his hair in twilight! It was awesome and a tad on the curly side! I thought it was unbearably sexy! haha :)


Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 525 comments TWILIGHT SUCKS


back to top