Red Dress Ink Fans discussion

Quarterly Books > The Pact - Jennifer Sturman, April 2010

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stacy (new)

Stacy (stacymarie913) | 5567 comments Mod
Ok, this is our winner.
However, due to the nature of the next challenge, I know this probably isn't going to be on a lot of lists. And, going forward, it's going to be hard for us to choose because I doubt we're all going to have the same book on any of our lists. So, I think what I'm going to do is post a general folder (in addition to this one) for RDI books. Hopefully everyone has two or three RDIs on their list.
As you read, you can post your thoughts.

message 2: by Kourtney (new)

Kourtney (familywithbooks) | 1215 comments Hee hee - the first 10 books on my first list are all RDI books and 2 of them are from this series! Looks like I will be reading this one again!

message 3: by Stacy (new)

Kourtney wrote: "Hee hee - the first 10 books on my first list are all RDI books and 2 of them are from this series! Looks like I will be reading this one again!"

I hope it's a good one then since you're going to read it again! :)

message 4: by Stacy (new)

I just started this. I read one page yesterday and more today while I was taking my lunch. I'm really liking it so far...

message 5: by Stacy (new)

Ok, so I've been lagging behind on leaving feedback on this book as I've been reading it.
I'm almost done with it and I love it!
It's great, there are so many people in the story with motives to kill the guy, it's hard to pin point who it might've been.
Jennifer Sturman does a great job at making me want to keep turning the pages. I love the main character, she's someone I could easily be friends with.
Not so much a fan of Hilary, she's too stuck on herself.

message 6: by Cathy (new)

Cathy (cgraceh) | 422 comments Stacy wrote: "Ok, so I've been lagging behind on leaving feedback on this book as I've been reading it.
I'm almost done with it and I love it!
It's great, there are so many people in the story with motives to ..."

Good to hear! THat motivates me to pick it up finally:)

message 7: by Stacy (new)

Ok, so I got really close to the ending while I was on lunch and couldn't stop so I snuck-read the rest of it at my desk!
WOW! Twists and turns I could've never come up with! Great book!

message 8: by Kourtney (new)

Kourtney (familywithbooks) | 1215 comments The second book couldn't keep my interest like The Pact did. Will you be reading it? I wonder what you'll think of it...

message 9: by Stacy (new)

I'll definitely read it, but when........who knows....

message 10: by Cathy (new)

Cathy (cgraceh) | 422 comments Did you all see that Jennifer Sturman joined as a Goodreads Author recently?

message 11: by Stacy (new)

Cathy wrote: "Did you all see that Jennifer Sturman joined as a Goodreads Author recently?"

I did not! I'll have to see if I can get her to join the group. Thanks Cathy!

message 12: by Cathy (new)

Cathy (cgraceh) | 422 comments Stacy wrote: "Cathy wrote: "Did you all see that Jennifer Sturman joined as a Goodreads Author recently?"

I did not! I'll have to see if I can get her to join the group. Thanks Cathy!"

That would be great! I just recently became active on Twitter and am following "Goodreads" so I saw it in one of there announcements.