The Best Roleplays discussion

Welcome > MLIA

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Post your favorite MLIA stories here.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Last year in Geography, my teacher used to play music for us to listen to while we worked. It was usually classical music, but one day "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey came on. As soon as the lyrics started, the entire class began singing along without even looking up from our work. We got through the whole song, and then carried on as if nothing happened. My teacher was baffled. MLIA

Today i joined the facebook group ”Treat a girl how you would treat your xbox” shortly after my brother starts screaming and throwing his controler arround and swearing at his game and threatening his console... it was an xbox... MLIA

Yeaterday, I heard my dad sneeze in his bedroom so I decided to text him saying 'bless you'. Instead of the text going to him though, it went to one of my friends. I expected her to be confused but the text I received said 'did you seriously hear that?'. Coolest moment of my life. MLIA.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I <3 MY LIFE IS AVERAGE!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Today, while walking home from school with my friend, Emily, we saw a man run by followed by a police officer. The officer was screaming "STOP! STOP!" To which the man repied "RUN, RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN! YOU CANT CATCH ME I'M THE GINGERBREAD MAN!" I'm still laughing just thinking about it. MLIA

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG hahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha!

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 28, 2010 05:15PM) (new)

Today, as i was driving to work, i got caught in a mini-traffic jam. When i got out of the car to see what the commotion was about, i saw a man with a long beard, a staff, and a robe on, screaming to traffic "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!" Definitely worth being late to work. MLIA

Today I was at McDonald's with my dad, his wife, and her kids. She has a little 5 year old black adopted girl. As we were walking through the lobby the little girl saw another black guy. She pounded on her chest, held up a peace sign, and said "What's up my friend?!" MLIA

Today, at lunch I was about to open a packet of salt until I noticed that it had a very important warning on the side - "ALERT: contains salt." MLIA

Today at Best Buy while I was looking through DVDs, I found the Hannah Montana Meet Miley Cyrus Concert on DVD. In the horror section. MLIA.

Today I got a letter in the mail telling me I had been fired from a McDonald's in Los Angeles, CA. I work at a hospital in Detroit, MI. I'm still confused. MLIA.

Over the break I went on a trip to Florida with our band. We were in Busch Gardens for New Years Eve. I had a new shirt on that says "Hello my name is Awesome." While walking to one of the roller coasters my friends and I saw another girl with my shirt on, but instead it said "Hello my name is Ninja." I then proceeded to walk up to her and say "Hey Ninja, I'm Awesome." Both of our groups were cracking up. Its true that you can make friends through t-shirts. MLIA

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Today, I got a call from my 11year old cousin asking me to pick her up on her walk home from school. As I pulled put, she was passing two elderly ladies on the sidewalk. I swung open the passenger door and said in my creepiest voice, "HEY LITTLE GIRL, WANT SOME CANDY?" The ladies screamed in protest. My niece and I high-fived. We are devious in an average way. MLIA

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

ahah

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL My life seems pretty normal compared to these stories....

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

The reason I just deleted the comment i just put was bcuz i didnt realize how bad it actually was

message 13: by Savita, I'd explain it to you but your brain would explode (new)

Savita (haltranger) | 879 comments Mod
This isn't exactly a MLIA, but...
In science, we were discussing who could be an assaissan. None of my friends thought I could be (clearly the still don't know me that well) but some other kid said I could be an assaissan. Why? Because I have that look in my eyes.

What do you think?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL creepo kid

message 15: by Savita, I'd explain it to you but your brain would explode (new)

Savita (haltranger) | 879 comments Mod
I thought so too.