21st Century Ghosts - Joe Hill discussion

Archives > Horns: First Reads Giveaway, Deadline 4/19/10

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chris , The Devil Inside (last edited Mar 26, 2010 08:54PM) (new)

Chris  (haughtc) | 130 comments Crap. I JUST saw this. Another giveaway for Horns. They only had it up for a couple of days and it expires in a few hours.

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/65...

Allison (The Allure of Books) (inconceivably) ooooh Chris, I was just coming to post about it :) They snuck that one right in.

message 3: by Chris , The Devil Inside (new)

Chris  (haughtc) | 130 comments I guess that increases our odds....still, I would have liked to let the group know at least as soon as it got posted. Usually, books sit on those giveaway lists for weeks or months.

Dragonflydreamer68 I saw it just in time to get entered and was lucky enough to win one of the copies, this is my first win and I am so excited..

message 5: by Sandi (new)

Sandi (sandikal) Dragonflydreamer68 wrote: "I saw it just in time to get entered and was lucky enough to win one of the copies, this is my first win and I am so excited.."

Congratulations!

message 6: by Chris , The Devil Inside (new)

Chris  (haughtc) | 130 comments Nice...feel free to join in our group read in April....congrats

message 7: by Bondama (new)

Bondama (kerensa) | 18 comments Chris: What is the group read for April? I haven't seen it lifted anywhere..

message 8: by Chris , The Devil Inside (new)

Chris  (haughtc) | 130 comments We're going to start reading Horns as a group on April 1st.....

Dragonflydreamer68 Thanks, I'm hoping to have my copy soon enough to join the reading.

Allison (The Allure of Books) (inconceivably) yay, glad you won! Congrats!

message 11: by Bondama (new)

Bondama (kerensa) | 18 comments Chris - that's perfect timing -- I just finished the book, but I haven't even BEGUN to "take it in!"

message 12: by Chris , The Devil Inside (new)

Chris  (haughtc) | 130 comments There's another one: http://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/sho...

Deadline now is April 19th.

message 13: by Tom (new)

Tom Mueller | 15 comments entered :)

message 14: by Lonnie (new)

Lonnie Thanks Chris! I have entered. My local library has the book but it has been in "processing" for 35 days now.

Dragonflydreamer68 I just finished my first reads copy 2 days ago and am also still trying to process it and write a review that does the book justice.

message 16: by Tom (new)

Tom Mueller | 15 comments This was in my 'in' box this morning!
You are one of our First Reads lucky winners! You will soon receive a
free copy of Horns in the mail. Please allow a few
weeks for shipping.

WOOHOO!!!!!!!

message 17: by Becky (new)

Becky (beckyofthe19and9) Yay!!! Lucky you Tom! :D

message 18: by Chris , The Devil Inside (new)

Chris  (haughtc) | 130 comments Good deal, Tom...

Dragonflydreamer68 Congrats Tom...

message 20: by Kandice, Felina is the best (new)

Kandice | 114 comments Hooray, Tom! :)

message 21: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 92 comments Yaay Tom! :)

message 22: by Kathy (new)

Kathy (bookgoddess1969) | 101 comments Congrats, Tom! Enjoy! It's a great book! :)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Horns (other topics)