cat roleplay discussion

gathering > full moon gathering

Comments Showing 1-50 of 106 (106 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((come here with your leaders))

*start of the 1st gathering*

message 2: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) ((Does everyone come?))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((your cat has to wait for the leader))

message 4: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) (OK)

message 5: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 1466 comments Mod
Moonstar lauched himself onto the tree to cross the island, his claws digging deep into the trunk.

message 6: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) ((Is moonstar from shadowclan?))

message 7: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

((no, thunderclan. mudfur has shadowclan's leader (ravenstar) crazyflight has riverclan's leader (birchstar) and mudfur has windclan's leader (thrushstar). and i have moonstar. :3))

message 8: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) ((OK))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

thrushstar walked in to four trees and jumped on to the stone.

ravenstar would not be comeing to the gathering

message 10: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) ((NO!!!!!!!!!!))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((sorry the dep uty will come))

message 12: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

((in that case, the deputy has to take the clan since ravenstar's in the nursery. who's shadowclan dep, mudfur?))

message 13: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) ((OK. I just want to come.))

message 14: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) ((Midnightsea could be. I wanted her to be dep, but someone said "Don't hog the positions", which I don't get.))

message 15: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

((you don't even have an important position. and i think nightwing was dep, but i don't remember. i'll check.))

message 16: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

((it turnsd out nightwing may not be deputy. that cat is labeled as warrior. i might be back, btu i have to go))

message 17: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) ((bye!)

message 18: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

((back))

message 19: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) ((Hi!))

message 20: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

((hiya))

message 21: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) ((:) ))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((dep is free midnightsea can have))

message 23: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) ((YAY!!))

message 24: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

((okay!))

message 25: by L (last edited Mar 27, 2010 09:19AM) (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Midnightsea jumped into a specific tree. She always used that tree, unless a leader got it first. She watched everything intently.

message 26: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Missingpaw dashed in to the other medicine cats.

Rainleaf padded in slowly, her joints aching like they always did lately. Time to retire next half-moon... she thought absently as she padded to the medicine cat's place.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((OMG LOOK Adopt one today! AHHHH I AM FREAKING OUT()

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

silverpaw padded in to the clearing

message 29: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

((med cats ALWAYS come to gatherings...))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

mistypaw sat still her eyes closed trying to sent out all the clans.

thrushstar waited for riverclan.

lilypuddle sighed she was thinking of the days when she was lilypaw and she had gone to her first gathering.

message 31: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) ((Id Thunderclan's leader there?))

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((hmmm.. yah moonstar))

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((yah))

thrushstar waved his tail for quite "let this gathering start " he called " i shall start. windclan is doing marvelously he have 3 new apprentices that is all.birchstar" he mewed signaling the riverclan leader to speek.

message 34: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Goldshine ran in, a little late. "Sorry." She mumbled.

message 35: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) ((...))

message 36: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) ((OK. Maybe I shouldn't have joined. I haven't really read the warrior cat series.))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((he dose not want to say anything that mite make the riverclan leader take them away))

message 38: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

((no, some elders come to the gatherings. i read that in one of the books))

Moonstar waited for Birchstar to speak.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((waaaa???))

message 40: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

((no, leader's don't know, only the med cats do. ))

message 41: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Midnightsea looked at Wetfooot, then at the rest of the cats.

Goldshine looked around.

message 42: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Rainleaf stepped forward, as did Missingpaw. "I'm here."Rainleaf meowed.

Missingpaw nodded to Wetfoot.

Moonstar watched, waiting for them to tell their part.

message 43: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 31, 2010 02:59PM) (new)

mistypaw looked around wondering if any of her litter mates ware there.

thrushstar shook his head "this gathering is not to talk of the doings of starclan i trust them in what they have planed and have no need to know what this is going on" he mewed calmly "windclan cat will leave now" he mewed leaping down from the rock and gathering his clan

message 44: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

((thunderclan?))

Moonstar looked at Thrushstar. "Thrushstar, we must listen to them. This seems important, or they would not have told us here, where every cat can hear them."

Missingpaw looked dismayed. Why was his Clan leaving so early? No one had givin their reports but Birchstar!

message 45: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

"We shall continue this Gathering!" Moonstar called out, quelling the murmures of unrest. "ThunderClan is doing well. Mistypaw is our medicine cat appentice is doing very well.

As for this prophecy, we must listen to what our medicine cats say."

Rainleaf twitched her ears. WindClan and RiverClan seem to refuse to want to listen, almost.

Missingpaw looked around in dismay, thoroughly confused.

Grimpaw slunk in, heading for Wetfoot. He smelled for his mother and Sundapple, but they weren't aT this gathering.

message 46: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

((he was so confused, he wasn't listening to his leader.))

Grimpaw slunk silently next to Wetfoot. "What's going on here? Are the other Clans late?"

message 47: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

"It'll be a mistake if they find out who our father is." grimpaw hissed quietly. "Then no good will come of this and I'm not sure good is supposed to come out of this anyway."

message 48: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Argentbriller looked around at the cats.

message 49: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

"This prophecy doesn't exactly entail good things, Wetfoot, it never has. If they know you're the father of half the prophecy cats, it will only get worse-for you and us."

message 50: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

((grimpaw does.))

« previous 1 3