The Group All About Sunshine and Rainbows... YEA RIGHT! :) (JUST CALL THIS GROUP " :) " FOR SHORT) discussion

Characters > Gakuen Alice Character Creater

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cosmo (new)

Cosmo (assbutt) | 54 comments Mod
Name:
Power/Alice:
Info:
Looks:
Other:
Family:
Division:

It is Gakuen alice

message 2: by Esther, That mod that's a really bad stalker and like cheese (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 166 comments Mod
... Wait... whats an Alice? like same as power?

message 3: by Esther, That mod that's a really bad stalker and like cheese (new)

i need to make a folder for this...

message 4: by Esther, That mod that's a really bad stalker and like cheese (last edited Mar 25, 2010 06:08PM) (new)

wat rp is this? Gakuen Alice?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

im confused!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 6: by Robyn (new)

Robyn S. (thunderscape-7) AHHHHH!!! I don't know what we are doing. What is Gakuen Alice????!!!

Okay, my freak out is done! :D

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I dont know what this is either!!!!!! I hate being confused!!!!

message 8: by Robyn (new)

Robyn S. (thunderscape-7) Same here

message 9: by Cosmo (new)

Esther THIS IS FLUFFY (look at my last name) wrote: "... Wait... whats an Alice? like same as power?"

yes

message 10: by Cosmo (new)

it is a school for gifted students

message 11: by Esther, That mod that's a really bad stalker and like cheese (new)

ohhhhhhhhh ok!

message 12: by Esther, That mod that's a really bad stalker and like cheese (new)

how's that? there's going to be dif rps too so you have to call it whatever rp it is

message 13: by Esther, That mod that's a really bad stalker and like cheese (last edited Mar 31, 2010 03:36PM) (new)

Name: Elektra
Star level: 2
Power/Alice: Electricity(electronics, lighting)
Info: fun, really annoying if she feels like it, can be arrogant, other stuff youll find out later
Looks: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3586/3... black hair
Other: is half angel, has wings (abviously from the pic)
Family: uhhh... half angel half demon?
Division: Technical

message 14: by Esther, That mod that's a really bad stalker and like cheese (new)

i didn't get what to put for some of them...

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

ya,i put mine on the other post,^.^ sorry

message 16: by Esther, That mod that's a really bad stalker and like cheese (new)

haha

message 17: by Cosmo (last edited Mar 28, 2010 01:25PM) (new)

Esther THIS IS FLUFFY (look at my last name) wrote: "Name: Elektra
Star level: (?)
Power/Alice: Electricity(electronics, lighting), wind, has wings, fire
Info: (?)
Looks: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3586/3... bla..."

no you did not do that correct.

message 18: by Esther, That mod that's a really bad stalker and like cheese (new)

which one?/ fineeeeeee...

message 19: by Esther, That mod that's a really bad stalker and like cheese (new)

better?

message 20: by Cosmo (new)

Name:Rin Kagimine
Star level:3
Power/Alice:Controls fire
Info:is a misfit,has a bad reputation,
Looks: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_99kevyJ_qqU...
Other:just came
Family:unknown
Division:special

message 21: by Esther, That mod that's a really bad stalker and like cheese (new)

waz a star level and division?

message 22: by Cosmo (new)

Star level is how powerful your alice is.Division is your class were you practice using your alice.

message 23: by Esther, That mod that's a really bad stalker and like cheese (new)

is star level out of something? like out of 5, 10? i don't really get the division one that well...

message 24: by Cosmo (new)

out of 3

message 25: by Esther, That mod that's a really bad stalker and like cheese (new)

oh... havent' read the books... i just read the description though

message 26: by Cosmo (new)

okay

message 27: by Esther, That mod that's a really bad stalker and like cheese (new)

u gonna do the mod contest?

message 28: by Cosmo (new)

LATER CUZ i GOTTA GO

message 29: by Esther, That mod that's a really bad stalker and like cheese (new)

ok.. bye

message 30: by Cosmo (new)

You could do this:,

Name: Elektra
Star level: 2
Power/Alice: Electricity(electronics, lighting)
Info: fun, really annoying if she feels like it, can be arrogant, other stuff youll find out later
Looks: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3586/3430... black hair
Other: Can Fly
Family:Unknown
Division: Somatic

See you can use this!

message 31: by Esther, That mod that's a really bad stalker and like cheese (new)

what's a somatic?

message 32: by Cosmo (new)

•Latent Type (潜在能力 Senzai-nōryoku?): Latent Alices are the most common in the school, and involve powers connected to ESP abilities. This is the most well-documented class. Examples: Teleportation and Telekinesis.

•Technical Type (技術 Gijutsu?): Technical Alice types appear when the individual performs a certain activity, such as cooking, drawing, etc. The Alices in this type are based on technology and research fields. Examples: Plant Manipulation, Invention and Cooking.

•Somatic Type (体質 Taishitsu?): Unlike other classes, this type manifests itself physically. The Somatic Alices are based on the bodies of humans, animals, and other living things, and appear in the form of a pheromone or physical ability. Examples: Super Speed and Human Pheromone.

•Special Ability (特力 Toku-ryoku?): This class is essentially for students with Alices that don't fit easily into any of the other three classes. Their powers are different and the class is mixed. Some of the rarest Alices belong to this class. Examples: Shadow manipulation, Doppelganger Alice, and Nullification Alice.

•Dangerous Ability (危険能 Kiken-nōryoku?): This is considered to be an extra type; basically, the Alices in this class are so strong that they are a threat to the school. This class is very different from the others and could also be described as an occult. They are used by the elementary principal and Personna. Examples: Stealing Alice, Mark of Death Alice, and the Fire Alice.

Alice shape
Every Alice is categorized as one of four shapes, which specify how much of it can be used and how often.
•Childhood: The Alice slowly appears and disappears as the child grows into an adult.
•Diffuse: The Alice is always available, but at a relatively low power level.
•Intermittent: The Alice can only be used for a short period at any time, but at a relatively high power level.
•Limitless: The Alice can be used as often and as much as desired, but impacts the user's life with each use and can even kill them if overused.

Star-ranking
A star-ranking is the evaluation system that the Academy uses to judge a student's schoolwork, Alice level and attitude. There are five rankings, which are indicated by the number of gold stars on a student's collar.
•No-Star: Students who are below average. This rank is reserved mainly for children, and is not enough to graduate beyond the Elementary School Division.
•Single: Students who are approximately average. Most of the students in the Elementary School Division have this rank. Required to graduate from the Elementary School Division.
•Double: Students who are above average, but still are not exceptionally advanced at either their studies or use of their Alice. Required to graduate from the Middle School Division.
•Triple: Students who are usually considered "overachievers" and tend to excel at their studies, use of their Alice, or both. Required to graduate from the High School Division.
•Special: Students who are considered the best of the best, signified by a label in the shape of a star enclosed in a circle (though rarely seen in the anime). Students of this rank excel tremendously in their Alice and, if they care, their studies. Also known as the "Principal students".

Each star ranking has its own monthly allowance rate):
No-Star: 5 Rabbits (equal to about 500 yen or 5 US dollars)
Single: 30 Rabbits (equal to about 3000 yen or 30 US dollars)
Double: 50 Rabbits (equal to about 5000 yen or 50 US dollars)
Triple: 100 Rabbits (equal to about 10000 yen or 100 US dollars)
Special: 300 Rabbits (equal to about 30000 yen or 300 US dollars)

message 33: by Esther, That mod that's a really bad stalker and like cheese (last edited Mar 31, 2010 03:29PM) (new)

nice! ima gettin $50! wouldn't that be Technical because she controls electronics and stuff?

message 34: by Cosmo (new)

yeah

message 35: by Cosmo (new)

g2g

message 36: by Esther, That mod that's a really bad stalker and like cheese (new)

ok