Camp Half-Blood Roleplay discussion

Infirmary/Iris Messaging Center > Iris Messaging Center

Comments Showing 1-50 of 139 (139 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by 由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus, I'm making everyone with 10 posts and up a mod (new)

由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus (xxtoxicxscenexx) | 30 comments Mod
Max followed Aileen to the IM center.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Aileen walked in. "Okay. Here we are."

message 3: by 由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus, I'm making everyone with 10 posts and up a mod (new)

He looked around. "These are definetly not phones..."

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Aileen smiled, "They're better then phones."

message 5: by 由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus, I'm making everyone with 10 posts and up a mod (new)

Max raised an eyebrow. "Really?"

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten "Yes." She walked over to one of the booths and started the water pump. Watching as a rainbow appeared. She rummaged around in her pocket and pulled out a drachma. "Here." She handed it to Max.

message 7: by 由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus, I'm making everyone with 10 posts and up a mod (new)

Max looked at the coin. "What the hell am I supposed to do with this?!" He asked.

((Do people consider that swearring? Becuase my rule of thumb is if you can say it in front of your mother it's not..and I can say hell..and damn.))

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten ((Um... I don't consider it a swear word. Just a word to be used lightly.))

Aileen rolled her eyes, "Toss it the drachma into the rainbow and say, 'Oh goddess Isis, except my offering.' Then say who it's adressed to and where they live."

message 9: by 由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus, I'm making everyone with 10 posts and up a mod (new)

Max looked confused but did as instructed. His mom appeared in the mist and turned to look at him. "MAX!:" She sounded surprised. "Where have you been?!"

Max smiled. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Aileen leaned against the wall and listened.

message 11: by 由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus, I'm making everyone with 10 posts and up a mod (new)

"Try me." His mom smirked.

Max explained what happened, when he was finished his mom was quiet and serious. "So...It's begun then." She said quietly. She smiled and looked at Max. "Work hard okay? Don't slack off."
Max perked up, then nodded. "I won't." He said seriously.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Aileen sighed and checked her watch. Dinner was in three minutes.

message 13: by 由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus, I'm making everyone with 10 posts and up a mod (new)

Max's mom said she had to go take care of Max's half sisters, and the Iris message disconnected.

Max sighed and exited the booth. "What now?" He asked

message 14: by Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten (last edited Apr 10, 2010 07:27PM) (new)

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten "Dinner?" Aileen said hopefully. She was starving.

message 15: by 由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus, I'm making everyone with 10 posts and up a mod (new)

Max shrugged. "I guess so."

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten "Good. Come on." She started walking for the pavilion.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Percy walked into a booth and made water come out of the pump whenhw didn't have to pump the water. He dropped and coin and asked to give to his mother. "Mom, Kayla hates me right now."
Sally answers, "She doesn't Percy she probably is made over something,"
"Um, she sad because Sky and Breeze won't talk to each other and Sky is mad at Kayla for no reason.
"She'll be fine. I have to go because I'm almost done with my book." said Sally and she left after that.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Ellie started the pump and dropped in a coin, waiting.
"Elizabeth?" came a voice.
"Yes, it's me," she answered.
"How are you?" her uncle asked.
"Fine and so is Jink."
"Insufferable little weasel," he complained. "Have you been practicing?"
Ellie grimaced, "No."
He sighed, "Really Elizabeth? You disappoint me."
"I know," Ellie replied.
"Now you've ruined my day. I'll talk later," he left.
Ellie sighed, "Bye." She left, feeling awful.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Ellie stopped just outside the doors. "I know Alec and I won't tell."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"You know what I know, but what you don't know is that I won't tell and that I've known for a long time, but you do know what I know so you, but you know and I know you act clueless when I hint I know," Ellie explained, trying to confuse him.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Ellie laughed. "I got you! But anyway I know you like Nell and I won't tell."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Neither do I," Ellie said, dropping the subject, "Just wanted to let you know." She started the pump and dropped in a coin.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Ellie's uncle's housekeeper appeared. She hurried off to get her Uncle James. Ellie braced herself. He popped into view, "Elizabeth." Ellie sighed, "Uncle." He nodded, "I would like you to meet someone." Great, Ellie thought.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

He quickly came back, with another person. "Elizabeth, meet Sam." Ellie's jaw almost dropped when she saw him. He was very good-looking. He smiled at her, "Hello, I never thought you would be so beautiful." Ellie blushed.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Excuse me for a moment," she told Sam. Sam smiled and waited patiently. She went over to Alec, "I can't tell him about Andrew! He'd tell my uncle and then I would be sent to New Zealand to a private school!" she whispered.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"You honestly think I would fall for some stuck up snob my uncle, my uncle set up for me?" Ellie said.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay," Ellie walked back. Sam smiled, "I hear you play instruments?" Ellie nodded curtly. A door shut behind Sam. "Okay, now that James left. Would you like to go out with me when you come back?" he asked. "No thank you," Ellie answered. Sam grinned, "I hope you change your mind, gorgeous." He walked away.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"So are all the other people that have been 'potential fiancées," Ellie agreed, walking back to the infirmary.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Jane walked in and tossed in a coin.
"Mother?" she called. "Janie!" she cried. Her mother stepped into view. "M-Mom," she began a little nervous. "Yes?" Jane sighed, "I want to go home." Her mother's eyes widened, "Wha-Why?" she asked. "I miss my friends and stuff, I don't belong here. I know it," she explained. "Are you sure Jane?" her mother asked. Jane nodded, "I had no real reason to leave at all. I kinda didn't want to," she confessed. "Okay, I'll be waiting Janie." Jane left for her cabin.

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) Elizabelle ran in with Andrew and Ellie. "Who should we meet first? Dylan, Uncle Brendan, or Uncle James?"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"We can start with James," Ellie said, dropping a coin into it.

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) "okay!" Elizabelle said smiling.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Her uncle appeared, "Elizabeth."
Ellie gave him a slight nod, "Uncle."
He spotted Elizabelle and turned to her, "And you are?"

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) "Im Elizabelle." Elizabelle said nervously, "your niece."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

He was only slightly shocked, "So, you finally met, huh?"
Ellie nodded, "Why didn't you tell me?"
"There was no need," he replied coldly.

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) "you mean you KNEW! and you didnt tell her. atleast brendan told me i HAD a twin. of course he said she had died, but still!" Elizabelle said disgusted

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

James looked at her, "I always new Brendan would screw you up," he replied.
"How can you say that?!" Ellie gasped.

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) "how would he screw me up?" Elizabelle said

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

James silenced Ellie with a glare, "Did you notice the way you just spoke to me? It was rude and unruly."

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) ((Srry was at a hockey game... we won! :D))
"Well excuse me!" Elizabelle said. "Can i help it if Brendan actually taught me how to live?"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((yeah! but i g2g))

James scowled at her, "Rude beast."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((vanster!slythein rp!))

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((kk!))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((thank you!!!!))

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Michael walks in throws a golden drachma and says "O godess Iris take my ofering and let me talk to my uncle John in Napa,California the image shudders a picture of a ruff faced scared faced man appears the man laughs out loud "well theres my amzing nephew have you and Mia been claimed???"Yes Michael said sully im the son of Poseidon and Mia Zues but i didnt call you for that MIa left.." He yelled out "What!! why?"she joined the hunt with Lady Artimis"Oh he replied amd scratched his head well thats good i guess hows your new brothers and sisters well my second favorite Henna is probably also goin to join"Well John replied how bout them demigod girls!!Michael smiled slightly "okay" haha ok by uncle John i got archery next bye tall auntie i say hi love you bye!!!!

message 46: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Henna ran n and went over to Ellie. "Hey, guess what?? Lady Artemis accepted me as a Hunter!"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Is that good?" Ellie asked.

message 48: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Henna smiled. "I've always wanted to be a Hunter! But I'm going to miss you so much! I also have to tell Andrew and Chiron and everybody goodbye." She sniffed. "I have to leave Meer here though. Will you be a good owner for him?"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Ellie nodded, "Of course, I'll bring him sugar cubes and get his hay."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Michael turns around and see's Henna and Ellie runs over and says "hey guys!!!!!!"

« previous 1 3