Camp Half-Blood Roleplay discussion

Battlegrounds > Archery/Spear Practice

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited May 23, 2010 10:24AM) (new)

Ellie went in and put her armor on. "This is gonna be tough."

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Andrew smiled. "My second best is with a spear."

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"I've never speared," Ellie took a spear and twirled it around. "It's much lighter then a sword."

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yep. Whats you're best?" andrew asked.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"I thought it was sword, but now I'm not so sure," Ellie said with a grin. "And you?"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Archery. Then comes spears, then swords." Andrew explained.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hmm, now I feel like I need a lot more practice," Ellie smiled, "But that's fine with me if you're the teacher."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Andrew grinned. "Escpecially when I beat you in sword fighting." He out his mask on. "Shall we start?"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"What am I supposed to do?" Ellie looked down blankly at the spear. "Throw it?"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"If you want to. Or you can run and ram your oponent. Its like fighting with sstick. Just do what your reflexis tell you to. Its also the same from the sword apart from the point that you dont slash. Its like a foil in fencing." Andrew added helfully/\.

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited May 23, 2010 10:40AM) (new)

"Oh, okay." Ellie eyed her weapon. "You make the first move."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Andrew inched towards her, his spear outstretched. He shot his arm forward.

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited May 23, 2010 10:54AM) (new)

Ellie spun around, dodging it and stopped behind him. She rammed the spear into his back armor, but gently so the spear didn't snap.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Andrew steppted forward and turned around. "Good job. Lets fight again. This time, you go first."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

His breath hit Ellie's face. "Did you go on a mint frenzy at lunch?" she asked as she positioned herself.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes." Andrew blushed.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Ellie cocked her head, "It's okay, I eat mints after meals all the time."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Andrew smiled. "go!"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Ellie shrugged and ran at him. She headed to his left, then swerved quickly to the right. She jabbed her spear at his unprotected side.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

He locked his spear with hers and pushed her to the side. He then pointed he spear at her neck.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Ellie sighed. "Not again!" she grinned.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Andrew laughed and lowered his spear. "My advantage is that my spear is longer and so is my arm. If I did that to you, and then you tried raising your spear, you wouldnt reach me. You would have to step forward, right into my spear. lets see you do that."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"What commit suicide?" Ellie joked. She got ready again.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"no! We're gonna pretend that you have the adavantage!" Andrew snapped.

message 25: by [deleted user] (last edited May 23, 2010 11:49AM) (new)

"I'm sorry," Ellie looked up at him with apologetic and shocked eyes. She did the same thing Andrew did move for move, but with a bit of trouble. She held her spear at his throat. "Was that okay?" she asked bleakly. Why did he snap at her? She was only joking, maybe what happened at the lake meant nothing to him.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Its ok. It was my fault. I shouldnt have snapped at you. That was great! Lets take a break."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's fine, and I need some water. What about you?" Ellie took her armor off and pushed her hair back.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yea, thanks." Andrew said, taking off his mask. His face was sweaty. He took a clean towl and wiped his face. Off came the armor soon which was put in his sports bag. He turned his spear back into a pen and put it in his pocket.

message 29: by [deleted user] (last edited May 23, 2010 12:11PM) (new)

"I have some water in my cabin, and I need to put this armor away too. I'll meet at your cabin with some water," Ellie kissed his cheek and headed to her cabin.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok." Andrew said absentmindly. "Fly!" he whispered and he started to fly towards his own cabin.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Ellie washed her face quickly then grabbed to water bottles. She put her stuff away and headed to the Hermes cabin.