Harper Perennial discussion

welcome!

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erica (new)

Erica | 16 comments Mod
thanks for joining the new harper perennial goodreads group! look for this space to get more active over the coming weeks with contests and discussions. if you're a harper perennial author, let me know so i can make sure your book gets added to the group's bookshelf ASAP.

message 2: by Lori (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 3 comments Hi Erica! This is great. I love the fact that you created a goodreads group!!! I cant wait to see what you do here.

message 3: by Steven (new)

Steven (tbones) | 4 comments hey there, this looks like a really neat group. What types of books are we planning on chit chattin about here?

message 4: by Erica (new)

Erica | 16 comments Mod
Steven wrote: "hey there, this looks like a really neat group. What types of books are we planning on chit chattin about here?"

harper perennial books, of course! in all seriousness, feel free to start a topic on any harper perennial book. I'll definitely be posting about the poisonwood bible, our modern classics book club pick for march, this week.

message 5: by Marci (new)

Marci (iread49) | 2 comments I get an email "hot at Harper" which I love ! Another way I keep up with new books. Looking forward to your review of Poisonwood Bible. An absolute favorite!

message 6: by Steven (new)

Steven (tbones) | 4 comments can you give me a list of these Harper Perennial titles and what types of books are these...again I read pretty much everything.

message 7: by Erica (new)

Erica | 16 comments Mod
Marci wrote: "I get an email "hot at Harper" which I love ! Another way I keep up with new books. Looking forward to your review of Poisonwood Bible. An absolute favorite!"

Do you also get the Harper Perennial newsletter? You can sign up here: http://harpercollins.com/members/news...

Another good one is Book Chatter, which is reading group focused: http://harpercollins.com/members/news...

message 8: by Erica (new)

Erica | 16 comments Mod
Steven wrote: "can you give me a list of these Harper Perennial titles and what types of books are these...again I read pretty much everything."

we do lots of different typs of books. A lot of edgy fiction as well as modern classics. A list would be HUGE, but you could browse our current catalogs on harpercollinscatalogs.com to get an idea of current books.

message 9: by Steven (new)

Steven (tbones) | 4 comments I will check into those links :o) Thanks for the info .

message 10: by Kari (new)

Kari (kari1016) | 1 comments Ooh Erica, thanks for the link to the catalogs. I didn't know HP was publishing Joy in the Morning this summer! Excellent! Lots of people have told me lately that I need to read it.

message 11: by Marci (new)

Marci (iread49) | 2 comments Thanks Erika, I will sign up!

message 12: by Rai (new)

Rai A very cool group! Nice to see Harper Perennial here networking with readers. I look forward to the discussions here & getting lots of good recommendations :)

Books are my happy addiction!

Rai Aren, co-author of the award-winning mystery novel SECRET OF THE SANDS

Photobucket