Sookie Stackhouse Novels/True Blood Series discussion

Books > Sookie Stackhouse Book 10 "Dead in the Family"

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maggie (new)

Maggie Spry I just read that the release date for "Dead in the Family" Book 10 is May 4, 2010. I'm So excited!

message 2: by Maggie (new)

Maggie Spry You can pre-order Dead in the Family for $12 at Amazon. Although I would rather spend the extra money, go to Barnes & Noble or Target and pick it up the day it comes out.

message 3: by Maggie (new)

Maggie Spry I think I was a little disappointed in book 10.

message 4: by Maggie (new)

Maggie Spry What did everyone think of Eric's and Sookie's relationship in book 10. Things seem to be rocky for them.

message 5: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (sandram1967) | 24 comments I am almost there to reading it. I'll let you know!

message 6: by Caroline (new)

Caroline | 33 comments Spoiler alert

@ Margaret, personally, I think that it was a bit douchey of Eric not to help hose down the driveway for Eric. I think this is just one of the ways that Ms. Harris is leading up to the disssolution of Eric and Sookie's relationship.... which makes me sad bc I <3 the viking.

message 7: by Maggie (new)

Maggie Spry Caroline wrote: "Spoiler alert

@ Margaret, personally, I think that it was a bit douchey of Eric not to help hose down the driveway for Eric. I think this is just one of the ways that Ms. Harris is leading up ..."

I agree. I will miss Eric if Ms. Harris ends his relationship with Sookie :-(

message 8: by Foggygirl (new)

Foggygirl I just picked up Dead in The Family at the library and I can't wait to read it! I need a Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood fix in the middle of the week!

message 9: by Foggygirl (new)

Foggygirl I just finished Dead in the Family and I really liked it! I would love to see more of Hunter in any future books I would love to see a child's perspective of the whole supernatural environment.

message 10: by Bookworms (new)

Bookworms | 2 comments I finished with this book a few days ago. Well, it was a little bit depressive at the beginning because of the bad Fae War. So Sookie changed and aren't this easy and lovely person as before. She is more cold I think. But it was nice that she helped Bill and I hope they will find to each other more and more. Because I have the feeling that Eric isn't the right one for her. He is always busy and when she was in danger, Bill helped her and not Eric. I feel a little bit dizzy about all changed in the book.