The Group All About Sunshine and Rainbows... YEA RIGHT! :) (JUST CALL THIS GROUP " :) " FOR SHORT) discussion

Yo > Rules!

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Esther, That mod that's a really bad stalker and like cheese (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 166 comments Mod
there's not that many rules

don't cause problems
don't be a jerk
be active
and the most important rule... dun dun DUN!!!
DON'T! BE! NORMAL!!!!!

so ya that's it

message 2: by Robyn (new)

Robyn S. (thunderscape-7) Hey I can follow all those rules!! Especially the last one! :D

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

As can I!! actually i do an exceptional job at the last one!!! :>

message 4: by Robyn (new)

Robyn S. (thunderscape-7) hehe same here!

message 5: by Esther, That mod that's a really bad stalker and like cheese (new)

tehe

message 6: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) im awesome at the last one ive been doing it since i was like 5

message 7: by Esther, That mod that's a really bad stalker and like cheese (new)

hahaha for me it's like forever!

message 8: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) well i was normal *shuters* before then

message 9: by Esther, That mod that's a really bad stalker and like cheese (new)

*shudder* THE HORROR!!!

message 10: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) i know it was scary

message 11: by Esther, That mod that's a really bad stalker and like cheese (new)

haha

message 12: by Anjali (last edited Mar 25, 2010 11:49AM) (new)

Anjali | 2 comments I can do that... but the last one may be a problem because I'm doing too much of it anyways!!!

message 13: by Anjali (last edited Mar 24, 2010 02:06PM) (new)

Anjali | 2 comments Of course with not normal there really never is a " too< /i> much"

message 14: by Esther, That mod that's a really bad stalker and like cheese (new)

tehe

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 12 comments So... whatcha talking about?

message 16: by Esther, That mod that's a really bad stalker and like cheese (new)

THE LAST RULE!!! don't be normal OR. ILL. BEAT. YOU. UP!!! if you didn't get that from the group ttle yet...

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Being normal is overrated any ways... who wants to be like everyone else? can you say BORING!!!!!!

message 18: by Esther, That mod that's a really bad stalker and like cheese (new)

haha

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

*nods in agreement*

message 20: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Kinslow (vampire_kiki_hope_29) | 10 comments hehe i love this group more now and i just joined it hehe im weird weird weird oh and dont forget crazy lol i will never be NORMAL!!!!! so hey if you want a crazy friend im your crazy friend

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

wooo i love this group :)

have a nice day everyone